[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

tumblr_ni6moyv7Lu1tys259o1_540.giftumblr_ni6moyv7Lu1tys259o2_540.gif
tumblr_ni6moyv7Lu1tys259o3_540.gif
tumblr_ni6moyv7Lu1tys259o4_540.gif
tumblr_ni6moyv7Lu1tys259o5_540.gif
cr ckge
I wonder... Are SH's pupils dilated? :-B Or that's just the reflection of JS's face on her eyes? 8-} (I know it's just the reflection but I just want to have an excuse to post this hahaha bc these two's eyes speaks voluuuumes :)) and i didn't notice the last gif happening when i watched that part in the drama)

:))

[Article] Kim Woo Bin admits "true love" between him and Lee Jong Suk

Kim Woo Bin had worked with Lee Jong Suk in 'School 2013', in which their guy-guy friendship drew much attention, and many fans teased them about getting together. At Woo Bin's fan meeting in Taipei on 25 April 2015, he was asked about their relationship and he admitted with a laugh, "That's right, it's true love between Jong Suk and me" which elicited excited screams from the audience.

Woo Bin went on to clarify, "Love is not only between couples, but also between friends and family." He added that he just had a meal with Jong Suk last week. Their strong friendship is evident from his words.

金宇彬曾與李鍾碩合作《學校2013》結緣,兩人在戲劇中的男男友情引起轟動,被大批粉絲笑虧「快點在一起。」見面會上被問到與對方的關係,他笑著說「沒錯呀,我和李鍾碩是真愛!」引起台下觀眾興奮尖叫,不過,他隨後有補充「所謂的愛情,並不是只有情侶間的愛情,就連朋友、家人之間都可以稱為是真愛。」並說道「上禮拜才和鍾碩一起吃飯。」對談間透露兩人超深厚的友誼。

Source: ETtoday
原文網址: 直擊/與李鍾碩關係如何? 金宇彬笑認「我們是真愛」 
Translated by: admin Rienne

Source:  Lee JongSuk 이종석 WorldWide  

Guest nyahh

Sooo JS's with Woobin all this time, not with SH :)) Hahaha, such a strong competition SH's got there :P They can openly admit that they're having meals, and everyone just wants to see them together =)) 

Guest babyfiction

Ha so jongsuk is with woobin maybe his in Taiwan today. Now I'm not confuse @nyahh strange competition not strong competition

Guest nyahh

nyahh said: Sooo JS's with Woobin all this time, not with SH :)) Hahaha, such a strong competition SH's got there :P They can openly admit that they're having meals, and everyone just wants to see them together =)) 

Guest aydenJ

When woobin & js met last week, did they invite sh too? I remember sh message to wbin that they should meet more often!! :D

@ayden remember when we discussed about the missing two person's at SH mom's restaurant with Dara last week, was wondering if it was our two best buddies from school 2013... :D  since they meet last week for a meal.. :))

Guest nyahh

@diena11 msged me this video, and @babyfiction, THIS IS ONE STRANGE COMPETITION, indeed. :))
So, who's going for who? Haha!

cr Pank_Blue

And just to make thing's a lot more complicated: 
tumblr_nf9oh0hUSd1srp5p4o1_1280.jpg
cr as tagged 
This is all for fun, okay? They're all good friends, anyway. :D Hope @aydenJ was right when she said that those two missing people in SH's pic are these two best buds. (that's just my delulu mind huhu) :))