[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Darling couple in 2014.SBS Drama Awards..when they were together , they were living in their own world..these two adorable kids, just playing around on the stage.in the this year, we still have some awards event.i'm wishing to see them again together standing side by side on the stage, and  win some awards for pinocchio.

CDVQ7SyUIAAxGGf.jpg
CDVQ7V-UkAEEzV1.jpg
cr : as tagged

thao_2512 said: mygirls said: thao_2512 said: nyahh said: @thao_2512 thank you for summarizing everything! :D You're more knowledgeable in this so I trust your words and I'm just so proud of SH if that's the case. (Nominations are already big, so WOW  =D>) She's really growing up and I'm happy that people are starting to see her efforts and skills. :D
They're still young and they still have a long way to go. So for now, I'm proud that both of them even got nominated for something. They're both passionate about their craft that I'm sure there will come a day when people will recognize them. I'll just wait for the time when both of their names are dominating the nominations list (which will surely come). :D
Congratulations again, to all the nominees! :D =D> :-bd

@aydenJ as embarrassing as it may seems, i admit i dont know how to post clippings here lol..but still i want to take part in your question.. hmm!well actually I have so many in mind. One particular scene that stand out for me(acting wise of DarlingCouple) is when CIH found out CDP real identity(rooftop scene), it was heartbreaking and I was deeply moved; thats for SH. While for JS is when CDP counter attack Inha in the argument during their audition as reporters, he's very credible there;a true mark of a superb actor..:)

And for sweet moments(the reason I ship these two,opps!lol), I got 5 magical cuts... Snow Kiss, Udon Kiss, Preparing Breakfast Together, Shaving Scene & the unbeatable Last Kiss..hehehe..

Wewww..

Our choi dalpo deserve an oscar to his acting in pinocchio...

But if he will not win any award in baeksang... at least he already win over our heart here and millions all over the world (and for my delulu he already won over Psh Heart ).. his time will come... i truly believe that :-/ and i have a faith to that ;):))

Guest aydenJ

@Amber03 i am not savvy enough too & i was lucky @aznfantizie provided me tutorial. its easier if you use lappy. copy the url of the chosen pic/video, click the polaroid icon & paste, then submit. For my iphone, i copied the url & paste it here.. But i can only do that for ig post.. I still have more to learn too. you can ask our dear @Rania & others for further info...

=D> i love the rooftop scenes especially when inha confesses her feeling & the scene when inha confesses to cha ok(amma) that she cares & loves dalpo whole heartedly that is why she wants her mother to apologize to dalpo. i also like the scene when hadaboji literally advise dalpo about facing/taking his fear. he uses 'poo' as An analogy.

Well, pinocchio is not only about dalpo inha love, it is larger than that right?

Please see the notice below regarding ticket purchase for Lee Jong Suk's 2015 Fan Meeting in Hong Kong. Please read all the details carefully.

LEE JONG SUK 2015 HONG KONG FAN MEETING
Date:30th May, 2015 (Saturday)
Venue:AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 11 
Price:HKD 1480/1280/980 (All seating) 
**There might be price changes
(The seating plan is currently unavailable) 

A "high five" event will also be included in the Hong Kong Fan Meeting. Further details will be available in due course.

The organizer has authorized LJS-HK Fan Base to help fans pre-order tickets for the upcoming fan meeting. 
We will only be pre-ordering HKD$1480 tickets (with an additional HKD$30 surcharge, charged by HKticketing)
In case there are price changes, we will contact each of you to refund or ask for an extra amount to be paid.
At the same time, we will be accepting donations to aid our fan-support events for this fan meeting in Hong Kong. There is no upper or lower limit to how much you donate. The amount of donation will play a role in seat allocation (Please see below for details).

DETAILS:

PRICE:HKD1480(All seating) + (HKD30 surcharge charged by HKTicketing) = HKD1510 per ticket

NO. OF TICKETS: 4 maximum per person

TICKET ALLOCATION:tickets will be allocated in the following order

1. Donation amount for fan support (per ticket) 
(e.g. – No. of tickets:2
Donation amount:HKD600 
Donation amount per ticket:HKD300) 

2. Time of application submission (i.e. Successful payment + Email sent)
Applications will only be considered successful if your payment receipt / screenshot of Paypal transaction / transaction number is attached together with your application email.

HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS:

We will be accepting applications through email from 26th April, 2015 09:00AM (Sunday) - 30th April, 2015 14:00PM (Thursday).
Please fill in the application form below and email all the details together with your payment receipt attached to leejongsukhk@gmail.com 
*EMAILS SENT BEFORE/AFTER THE ABOVE MENTIONED PERIOD AND INCOMPLETE EMAILS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. PAYMENTS MADE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AND WILL BE TREATED AS A DONATION.*

PAYMENT DETAILS: 

HANG SENG BANK  
290-559988-882 
CHAN WXXX KXX 
(Please keep all payment receipts)

PAYPAL ACCOUNT (for fans outside of Hong Kong)
wicky0711@yahoo.com.hk

**We also welcome fans from other countries to join our ticket pre-order. For those in mainland China, please check the notice from 鍾愛唯碩. 
Fans outside of Hong Kong can transfer money through Paypal: wicky0711@yahoo.com.hk 
(Please include a screenshot of your paypal transaction and your transaction ID in your application)

Tickets will be distributed in HK (fans outside of Hong Kong can collect their tickets on the day of the fan meeting). Details will be released later.

APPLICATION FORM

Email Title: "LJS 2015 HK FM Application" 

Email Content:
-------APPLICATION FORM-------- 
Name (same as that on your photo ID): 
Tel: 
No. of tickets(HKD1480): 
Amount donated:HKD (Donation amount) / No donation made
Total amount transferred (@HKD1510 per ticket +/- donation):
-------APPLICATION FORM-------- 

Please also take note of the following:
1. Payments made to the wrong account will not be refunded.
2. Purchased tickets cannot be refunded.
3. Please keep all transaction receipts. 
4. Please wait patiently as it takes time to process all your application forms.
5. LJS-HK reserves the right of the final decision in case of dispute.
Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=878236375582332&id=612105705528735&fs=0&ref=bookmark&__mref=message_bubble  

Guest nyahh

HK WithJS fans are surely lucky. They even have a "High Five" event. I wonder what touching JS's hand feels like? =P~ HAHA omg :))  I'd give my left leg just to see JS in person. (i'm okay with just seeing him, i might die of happiness if I got to hold him or something lol) My whole body to see JS and SH together in one place. =)) 
Btw, there's an announcement that soompi forums is moving right? I think they will change the provider from Vanilla to another one. Does this mean that the threads will not be accessible during those times? :-?
- - - -
Okay, so there will be a temporary thread while they're transferring the files to the other software. Whew. Okay :)) Hahaha