[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest babyfiction

Thanks for the answers. They are the one who said to "don't forget darling couple and keep supporting them" I take that too seriously.

Take me away pony!

Guest nyahh

@babyfiction worry not my friend, they're both in my heart. (i'm sure they are in yours, too) Probably in that special place dedicated for all things wonderful and adorable. Something I cannot forget easily. They're safe there. :P Haha! 
lemme hug you too just like @myaShe >:D<
HAHA :-h (for realz)

nyahh said: @kiyeujay looks like it's only SH who got a nomination for Pinocchio. It's for best actress. I haven't watched the other nominees so I can't comment if they deserve the spot or not, but it's just sad that Pinocchio didn't get a lot of nominations. JS didn't even have a nomination! :( (even tho he won on Grimae for Pinocchio) Even for Yubi and KYK. Oh well. 
If only I can host my own awards show, I'll give them all the awards in the world. ;;)

tumblr_nnbfqmmrPI1siqvhio2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nnbfqmmrPI1siqvhio3_500.jpg
tumblr_nnbfqmmrPI1siqvhio1_500.jpg
[24.04.2015] Park Shin Hye &Seo Hyo Rim Instagram  Update 

the-inheritors:

Park Shin Hye vacations in Hawaii with Seo Hyo Rim.

Seo Hyo Rim: “We came here to relax from early morning #Diamond Head… it’s not just for a walk.. we’re in the mood for hiking. Two girls very excited to ride scooters… first day with our auto-bike license*^^*proudㅎㅎ with @ssinz7.. #hawaii”

Park Shin Hye: “#Diamond Head I feel like I can walk up to the sky, unnie and I have been drenched in sweat ever since the morning.”

“#Hawaii #Diamond Head. We’re definitely on.. a vacation.. but why.. does it feel like we’re going through training camp..? @hyorim0106″  

Guest nyahh

@thao_2512 thank you for summarizing everything! :D You're more knowledgeable in this so I trust your words and I'm just so proud of SH if that's the case. (Nominations are already big, so WOW  =D>) She's really growing up and I'm happy that people are starting to see her efforts and skills. :D
They're still young and they still have a long way to go. So for now, I'm proud that both of them even got nominated for something. They're both passionate about their craft that I'm sure there will come a day when people will recognize them. I'll just wait for the time when both of their names are dominating the nominations list (which will surely come). :D
Congratulations again, to all the nominees! :D =D> :-bd

nyahh said: @thao_2512 thank you for summarizing everything! :D You're more knowledgeable in this so I trust your words and I'm just so proud of SH if that's the case. (Nominations are already big, so WOW  =D>) She's really growing up and I'm happy that people are starting to see her efforts and skills. :D
They're still young and they still have a long way to go. So for now, I'm proud that both of them even got nominated for something. They're both passionate about their craft that I'm sure there will come a day when people will recognize them. I'll just wait for the time when both of their names are dominating the nominations list (which will surely come). :D

Guest KimberlyC

I am quite confuse. So what is shin hye's nomination? In some site i read she's nominated for tailor while in some she's nominated top actress for pinocchio. Can somebody please clarify. Thanks.. I am hoping for darling couple's interaction!

thao_2512 said: nyahh said: @thao_2512 thank you for summarizing everything! :D You're more knowledgeable in this so I trust your words and I'm just so proud of SH if that's the case. (Nominations are already big, so WOW  =D>) She's really growing up and I'm happy that people are starting to see her efforts and skills. :D

mygirls said: thao_2512 said: nyahh said: @thao_2512 thank you for summarizing everything! :D You're more knowledgeable in this so I trust your words and I'm just so proud of SH if that's the case. (Nominations are already big, so WOW  =D>) She's really growing up and I'm happy that people are starting to see her efforts and skills. :D

null

Hahahaha I really like reading all ur comment here it is like my own vitamin everyday... I never imagine that I shipping hard for the onscreen couple for real like I ship for them... Reading all the update and news about them from all of u guys I really thank for that and also sometime I just thinking how did they get all the news from other sources and picture taken ... This all hard work really need strong heart and lots of time involve especially to the senior forummer (donno if I spell this right)...but I do hope that someone will update where jongsuk is :-w he really like play hide and seek to us... I will not surprise if next update that dispatch might catch them together in Hawaii (my wild imagine) :D [-O<