[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@nyahh you mean crazy shipper engineering degree ??? :-B

But i agree with u.. i love PSH and LJS taking their time... they are surely need that.. and i wouldnt mind it..i prefer for it actualy.. and i wish their both just coincedence meet in hawaii... i wish...

Nothings wrong if best friend go on vacation together.. they are best friend after all... =))

Absolutely @nyahh ! >:D< we call it collective imagining/reasoning! :))

if i would really free myself from holding back!i might sound really crazy..haha..but i need to control myself..dont want to violate the rules here...and besides the pill that circulating here really do wonders..im still keeping my sanity.. :D:))

Guest nyahh

@Amber03 don't forget to take that pills. If taking them orally is not enough, just dilute them and put yourself in a dextrose with a bag of pessimistic solution to control that delulu mind haha! :))
@myaShe I agree with you too. I prefer them taking it slow. Bc, they're just what? In their middle 20s. Life is short, but some things are just meant to happen at the right time, so it shouldn't be rushed. And I just remembered something when you said "coincidence" haha! :D I found a quote that I think perfectly describes these two and how fate keeps on bringing them back to each other. I'm saving it for the right situation, but I guess with these two, who knows when the right situation is? :))

Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? 
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.

— Emery Allen

;;)Hawaii- a place world reknown for parasailing,surfing..... It is the season outthere..and a place would be enjoyed by some celebrity who can have the freedom to explore the public life..Same as Australia and New Zealand..and Some European Country...Hopefully she could have the maximum vacation (and hopefully with someone she much comfortable with and I will not be surprised if they will be doing the parasailing that she dreamth off...or even the wakeboarding or even surfing I know that she received a "surfing board' as a gift from the someone....<<<<<<<<<I posted this comment of mine to a PSH thread...luckily I didnt mentioned the name of Dalpo/Jong Sukki...LOLL... ;;) :x

Guest nyahh

@GutzmanN you speak in words that are full of wonders. I wonder, what is this surfing board you speak of? Could you please elaborate? HAHA!
OMG ACTUALLY YOUR STATEMENT JUST PIQUED MY INTEREST AND I'M DYING OF CURIOSITY HERE HAHAHA :))  =)) 8-}

I will @nyahh actually im giving myself direct IV..lol!!

Count me in too @myaShe ! As much as I love to see them(well u know what im trying to say here), I would still prefer them to be close friends, for now.. :D let them live life without tensions and expectations..they're still young and have long way to go.. Who knows one day we might be inform of the most heart-pounding confession from these two adorbs!! :x

@nyahh ...pls don't get exicted LOLL...she did mentioned one time in her interview last time,can't remember the program but that was during her drama The Heirs...that she would love to learn how to "Surf" since someone gave her as a gift that was sitting at her home and she never tried the surfing board..but one day she would realy want to try surfing since she loves to do water sports  ..she loves water a lot since she was a child..So I was thinking she would explore surfing since she is now in Hawaii or Parasailing and Hang gliding. ;;) ;;)

Hi @babyfiction! I'm new here and so far im enjoying the ride.. :D

with regards to your question, allow me to answer u.. As far as im concern, there's no confirmation on that, yet..lol!(SH is in Hawaii, but JS he's not).. We are just having delulu thinking here.. :x

@nyahh have you taking your pills for today girl ?? :))

But i like your ship spirit.. you bring this ship having sounds louder than a club \:D/

Well we always have @"Rania Zeid" as a guardian to this thread .. she gives us more than we can imagined.. thank u rania.. big hug always for u...

@Amber03 same as you for now i prefer them to be a very close friend ..not couple (yet) .. but if it already happen well.. let say and pray que sera sera :x

Guest kiyeujay

nyahh said: @kiyeujay looks like it's only SH who got a nomination for Pinocchio. It's for best actress. I haven't watched the other nominees so I can't comment if they deserve the spot or not, but it's just sad that Pinocchio didn't get a lot of nominations. JS didn't even have a nomination! :( (even tho he won on Grimae for Pinocchio) Even for Yubi and KYK. Oh well. 
If only I can host my own awards show, I'll give them all the awards in the world. ;;)

Guest nyahh

@GutzmanN WHEW. Thank you for clarifying that. I thought someone "new" gave her that surfing board and if you said that I might just have a heart attack. :)) Better actually, she could just tag someone along since she already knows what she wants to do. Hopefully that someone is willing to try those things too. :P:)) There are so many countries for them to explore without the eyes of the media. :P:))

@myaShe the rational doctors said that I need a stronger prescription than the pessimistic pills that's why I have to get a new medicine that is only available in the innermost part of the earth. They're still trying to get me one so I think I'm just hanging in there when it comes to keeping a cool mind. :)) I trust @Rania to control things when things get out of hand. :D

@myaShe we're on the same page..lol oh i forgot to acknowledge @"Rania Zeid"!thank u for keeping us on the ground..hehe..i really appreciate your infos about LJS, I came to know him through u..you are awesome!! <:-P

@babyfiction im sorry dont have a clue..maybe we could ask @rania a Zeid" :D

@babyfiction you sud calm down chinguyah :)) pinocchio already ended so there is no reason for him (alone) filming it while his co star in hawaii hahah.. you are so cute .. @sleepykid give her a pill please and call dr. Stranger as well.. .. just kidding.. yahh.. :)>-