[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guys i heard that there are a lot of infos about our darlings that are not shared until the drama ends so that it won't ruin anything kkkkkkk especially the new ships because our darling must sell the chemistry ... as much as i want them to keep airing and to keep watching them both in W and doctors .. i now have something to look.forward to when they end hhhhh i know i'm bad but can't help it when it's my darling  here :D  :D  

• Like 14

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

Guys i heard that there are a lot of infos about our darlings that are not shared until the drama ends so that it won't ruin anything kkkkkkk especially the new ships because our darling must sell the chemistry ... as much as i want them to keep airing and to keep watching them both in W and doctors .. i now have something to look.forward to when they end hhhhh i know i'm bad but can't help it when it's my darling  here :D  :D  

What info? What info? :D

*Smiling from ear to ear*

• Like 9

1 hour ago, pinocchioAsh said:

What info? What info? :D

*Smiling from ear to ear*

kkkkkk trust me i'm dying to know too but guess we'll have to wait untill doctors and W ends to know what kind of info .. i'm sure it's a positive ones :P 

Spoiler

I've heard it because there was these rumors about LJS and HHJ dating in real life .. these infos are held secret so that this new ship sails for the sake of the drama .. 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

omo omo omo!!! What info?? I can't wait to hear these info!!! I'm so excited!! XD

*cough cough* hopefully it's another project that our darling couple are doing together..... or a marriage announcement... hehehe

Honestly i was in state of very firm about darling relationship, So i just care about the positive news, all rumour and advert related their drama, is just to entertine the new fans, new shipper. and will end shortly...the long story is ours,:glasses: VERY patience wait your news@mariejose.;)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, MarieJose said:

kkkkkk trust me i'm dying to know too but guess we'll have to wait untill doctors and W ends to know what kind of info .. i'm sure it's a positive ones :P 

Reveal hidden contents

I've heard it because there was these rumors about LJS and HHJ dating in real life .. these infos are held secret so that this new ship sails for the sake of the drama .. 

i heard about that too from others. when i heard it i smile from ear to ear. however i still want to know the truth about "it". will wait patiently after their dramas end. can't wait to know the other "infos"..... 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, SeolGaRyeo said:

Thank you ssinz7 & jongsuk0206!

Your recent Instagram posts just gave us hints. 

First was the dog.

Second was the cat.

(This really makes me crazy)

Hahahahahah... yes..  for people who are wondering... these are their IG updates from today.. :D  

And these are the updates from before...

:D coincidence? ;)

• Like 10

#lifestyle : #Doctors final episode on Aug 23, fans want sequel #ParkShinHye http://

South Korean drama “Doctors” that stars Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won will end on August 23, as per the revised schedules.

Broadcast from Rio delayed the airing of Episode 18, which, as per original schedule, was set for August 16. As SBS started Olympics broadcast, the timings of “Doctors” were disturbed. SBS will be airing two episodes back-to-back on Monday, August 22. The final episode–Episode 20–will be telecast the following day.

CqFCpOBVYAAOUR9.jpg

Meanwhile, the performance and dedication of Kim Min-suk in Episode 17 which was aired on August 15 has made it memorable.

CqFCqO_VYAA8cBa.jpg

In that episode, he tearfully cuts and shaves his hair himself in one take as he prepares to get surgery. Soompi reported that this moving scene and his acting has impressed viewers. A source from his agency Woolim Entertainment revealed the actor’s thoughts on the scene and said, “[The scene] was possible due to Kim Min-suk’s passion and determination.”

The source continued, “Because he liked the script, he had no worries about shaving his head. Since he is an MC for ‘Inkigayo,’ the company worried about his styling but it was agreed upon after discussion.”

CqFCrljVUAMBw87.jpg

Meanwhile, Movie News Guide reported that the fans of the SBS medical drama have expressed their desires to see more of Hye Jung (Park Shin-hye) and Doctor Hong (Kim Rae-won). “Doctors” fans want a sequel but SBS kept mum about it.

CR. http://atimes.com/2016/08/lifestyle-doctors-final-episode-on-aug-23-fans-want-sequel/ 

animated-thank-you-image-0111

• Like 4

On 8/17/2016 at 1:58 AM, mujay said:

Honestly i was in state of very firm about darling relationship, So i just care about the positive news, all rumour and advert related their drama, is just to entertine the new fans, new shipper. and will end shortly...the long story is ours,:glasses: VERY patience wait your news@mariejose.;)

i love the sentence " the long story is ours" .. :blush:

we r all still counting the day the truth came out.. :glasses:

#crossfinger

• Like 9

OmhyG you guys are so awesome for all the observations and theories that hoping soon will become facts. Yahooo! Im silently lurking bur now i have to delurke hehehe xD im so glad knowing that there are lots of darling shippers up to now :) lets all be together and wait till PSH and LJS announce their wedding hehe. STAY STRONG DARLING SHIPPERS. :wub:

• Like 6

On 2016/7/13 at 2:35 PM, mygirls said:

Hi ladies... Saw js... So handsome .... I have another mission, and I found the location for "Doctor" now I just need some luck to see SH film.... 

Miss you guys and miss the thread..see you all next week.  Heading back home this Sunday... So sad to miss js press conference but im sure his drama will be well receive like SH...:).... Always darling!

Jongsuk will endorse Lotte Duty Free, while Shinhye is still with Lotte Department Store, she's no more with Lotte Duty Free if I don't get it wrong 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, judybea said:

Jongsuk will endorse Lotte Duty Free, while Shinhye is still with Lotte Department Store, she's no more with Lotte Duty Free if I don't get it wrong 

oooooh ok, Thanks for clearing it up!

Well at least they are both endorsing something related to Lotte XD

• Like 5