[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, flashlight said:

《翡翠恋人》剧情简介:
芳华历千劫,洗尽只剩华发。熨帖在身上的翡翠光泽依然,你回头是否还像从前一样,一眼就认出我?最好的爱,是不负今生不负卿。这是《翡翠恋人》暖人的爱情宣言,却又是虐心的爱情诀别。
有人说,江湖是一种味道,而乱世中的江湖更是齐聚人生「四味」——酸甜苦辣。该剧依然离不开高贵的珠宝首饰,并专注于同样永恒却古典的翡翠。一对恋人,「男为翡,女为翠」,「翡翠,翡翠」就是「你我,我你」。
  该剧讲述一个情感小迷糊的「女神经」经历「公主变女仆」的重重打击后蜕变成女神,并且与游走于黑白两道之间、身世成谜的海归总裁展开一段不是冤家不聚头的爱情,在虐爱中发掘真我、收获璀璨人生。由于故事背景是架空的,因而故事空间更广,展现的爱情更为纯粹;而参照30年代的西洋复古浪漫风的造型设计,将带来极致华美的视觉享受。《翡翠恋人》与《克拉恋人》是完全不同的两部剧,看完《翡翠恋人》,对比《克拉恋人》,观众会从中找到自己与恋人是属于哪种恋人。

i don't know chinese :bawling: 

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN TRANSLATE?  i think it is plot of jade lover

This is what Google translated .. Makes...umm..a little sense..

And now I'm worried some more.. :( 

"Jade Lovers" Plot: Qianjie youth calendar, only white hair washed. Yutie emerald luster remains in the body, if you go back further as before, can recognize me? The best love is live life live Qing. This is a declaration of love "Jade Lovers" warm people, but is the love child heart farewell. Some people say that the political arena is a taste, and chaos in the political arena is gathered life "four flavor" - the ups and downs. The play is still inseparable from the elegant jewelry, and they focus on the same timeless classic emerald. A pair of lovers, "as the kingfisher male and female for the emerald" "emerald, jade" is the "you me, me you."

• Like 3

Jade Lover Plot Summary

The story is about a woman who is confused about her feelings, a “female neurotic” who experienced a change from “princess to female servant” and how she become a goddess amidst all these difficulties, and her love-hate relationship with a CEO (who is back from overseas) living in between the bright and dark sides of the world, how they find their real self in the their love and get a brilliant life in the process. Because the story background is imaginary, so the space for plot development is going to be wider, and the love it will demonstrate is going to be purer, it will be based on 1930s Western vintage romantic style and it will bring the audience grand visual enjoyment. Jade Lover and Diamond Lover are two different stories, after the audience watch Jade Lover, the audience can find out which style of love you are having with your lover by comparing it with Diamond Lover.

T/N: 1.  I heard the plot is undergoing changes after JS input, so this might not be the final plot.

2. I am not translating the whole intro part which is so “Chinese” that it is complicated to translate, according to the intro, the most heart warming love declaration in the story is “the greatest love is not owing life, and not owing you”, and this is also the sad separation in the love story. 

Cr:  amyhsk

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

ah. a! hright.. .

All ! of us are having the same mixed feelings about thi? s I guess...of a ll his dramas Doctor Stranger was the one I liked least.. :( :vicx:

I watched it till thend JUST because HE was there! I'm worried.

His popularity will no doubt be doubled after that..that's for sure, but intimate scenes.. Sigh.. I can't see him fall convincingly in love with someone else. And its wrong...I mean..he's an actor..that's what he's supposed to do.. But gahhhhh!! Can't they make a second season for Pinocchio instead?! :( so much for wishful thinking.. :tears:

Same here my friend.. i only watched it because of HIM ... only him!! And yes we have to accept the fact that he's gonna love someone else (in a drama ofcourse ) .. i Mean we knew very well that he will Be paired with someone else right after pinocchio ended but because both our darling took a long break we got used to them being only for each other even in drama land.. huh this is frusturating

52 minutes ago, flashlight said:

he'll use korean  but his voice will be dubbed into chinese i guess so we can't hear his voice :tears:

Nooooooo don't say that noooo... i hate dubs.. and i never watch any dubbed drama i hate it so much :tears: :tears: .. Can someone please recommend me any korean chinese drama in which it has a korean actor with fellow chinese? Just wanna have a look to know how it goes and what it's like 

32 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

so can we open a thread or a cdrama in soompi?

This made my heart beat fast.. i feel like this thread will be neglected with another thread.. another drama.. another couple aaaaaaahh !! My lord help me get through this 

Ps: on the bright side... the drama summary made me smile.. i love "love-hate stories" :D And the character of ljs seems exciting to watch.. it's full of romance abviously -_- (Wish iT was with shin hye though) 

Can someone who watched cdrama before tells me how much does it have kiss scenes usually?? Kdrama are usually around the number of 3/4 right??

• Like 7

omg..so he will kiss another  woman passionately?..pls no intimate scene :bawling: ... i prepared myself not to watch that drama...long length drama kinda boring...the storyline not encourage me to watch.plus the PD who work with him in Doctor Stranger which DS storyline really weird too..i really wish he will accept another rumor film before....i hope there is no new shipper for Jongsuk or Shinhye too...hahaha.... idk but i feel sad when Jongsuk accept this Cdrama...i hope u guys will not leave this Darling thread... maybe new ship will come  & hopefully no new fanwar... me, will stick with Darling couple..

Guest linda_kim11
On 12/22/2015 at 9:59 PM, aydenJ said:

Naughty kid!! They are still enjoying their dating life...baby/babies probably still in the 'making' process. 

@aydenJAwwwweee baby/babies still in the 'Making" process !!!  Huhhhhh Still in the "Making" process kkkakakaka :w00t:  :P

@pinocchioash_stv  Please help !!  I can't delete the nasty smile out of my face !! Or you've nasty devil smile on your face too !! :P :w00t:  OOPS DELULU MODE IS ON   :w00t: :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Ouch !! Dispatch still not let them go  & enjoy their private love life !!?? Of course Dispatch was feel like got punched right on the face  when both of them were denied ! Dispatch still bite-tide !!! :tears:  And they'll work more hard when JS is filming his new drama in China for sure. 

Hope everything end up good with our Darling Couple ! Hope they don't give up ! Fighting Darling, everything have the way out !! We'll always be here support you :wub::wub: 

HahahahahahahaHahahaha @pinocchioash_stv  that's a good idea but i don't think we can handle it...  it's LEE JONG SUK we're talking about for crying out loud hahahah i can never stop watching him kissing..  he's an A+ level kisser!! Aaaaahhhh i'm going crasy!

@juanaj don't worry and just be optimistic.. jong suk won't commit the same mistake twice..  he learned his lesson because of the slump he got so i'm sure he knows what he's doing and he knows how to choose..  also it says that the plot might change under js input..  so we should be happy? Don't we??  And have no worry at all..  i for myself promise everyone that i'll never leave this thread as long as our darling are together or are with no one else until they get married to someome else ofcourse hihi :D  also shin hye might also accept a cdrama ? We never know ? If she does .. they will be together in china and this thread will be moving even faster than before ;) let's just keep our finger crossed  

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Great news. :grin: When the start of filming the drama?

the filming rumored to start on january 18th

Details on Jade Lover

Contract period 22 Dec 2015- 30 April 2016

Director: Jin Hyuk

Contractual party: DMG

Broadcast: 2016 Winter Vacation

Broadcast station: Zhejiang, Anhui Television (plan for now)

Broadcast time: 30 Scripts, 50 episode (plan for now), 45 mins per episode

cr amyhsk

• Like 4

Finally news about Jong Suk's next drama \o/ now i hope his co-star is at least an actress w decent acting skills lol I'm more worried abt that thou! :phew: btw when Shin Hye will announce her next project???, there's rumors that it could be a C-drama also rit? :w00t: In case SH accept that offer, in which cities will their dramas being filmed?? :phew::P 

tumblr_nhjn05LLbj1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

Dear In Ha tell us abt your next project as well...I'm so curious :P

• Like 3

I'm soooooo excited with him looking so chaebol! Vintage style is so my favourite & he'll look awesome!

it's kinda funny reading my fellow chingus here having mix feeling about js new project. Why do you guys sound like over protective mommy? And why would you worry if js kiss his co-star in his drama? Shinhye would do the same...so it's clear that they had mutual understanding of each other 'job requirements '. Having a year break probably has given them chance to work on their relationship, since both are actors i guess they would come to consensus on certain things easier. Plus, both are still young and talented so they need to spread their wings & fly as high as they can.

I love everybody here bcoz despite having mic feeling, you guys are sensible too. Justifying your 'likes & dislikes' are kinda cute! This reflects darling shippers goid personalities....let support them individually as actors and as a couple too. 

I wanted to write more but hufff...my brain needs break. Tbh, jongsuk's new role in 1930's vintage-like Jade Lover is a dream come true for me! 

Ps: you can like/dislike my post & you are free to comment because everybody's thoughts & ideas makes this thread alive...it makes this thread breathing 

:blush:

Another Jade Lover Plot summary?

The love story background is set in the centre of jewellry trade in the 1930s, between the heirs of two Chinese rival families heirs.

Lee Jong Suk will be the second son of a new emerging jewellery trade family, a modern boy who is gentle on the outside, but tough inside. 

(Original News)

1930년대 세계 보석 무역의 중심지를 배경으로 중국 라이벌 보석가문의 후예인 남녀 주인공의 사랑을 다룬다. 

이종석은 극중 신흥 보석가문의 차남으로 외유내강형의 모던보이를 연기한다. 

Cr:  amyhsk

• Like 10

Lee Jong Suk Chooses His Next Role

BY Julie Jones | Dec 23, 2015 08:05 AM EST

Lee Jong Suk
(Photo : Pinocchio)

Lee Jong Suk's next drama will be a Korean-Chinese production. Lee was eager to take the role because it offers him another chance to work with producer Jin Hyuk. The actor and producer worked together on two very different dramas,  "Prosecutor Princess" and "Doctor Stranger."

According to the Korean media outlet Korea Times, Lee's new project is tentatively titled "Jade Lover" The upcoming SBS drama is being co-produced by Jin and the Hong Kong media group DMG.

"Jade Lover" is a fantasy-romance series set in the 1930s and filming begins in Shanghai in January.

"Jade Lover" will be the actor's first drama in over a year but, according to his agency Wellmade Yedang, he has been busy researching new projects.

"Lee has sufficiently rested since 'Pinocchio' from earlier this year, and he's also looking at scenarios for other domestic movies and TV dramas for next year,"  said Wellmade Yedang representative. "Soon, he'll decide on which project to join and will return to South Korean TV."

Lee Jong Suk having chosen another drama is big news, but the salary that he will earn for "Jade Lover" is also newsworthy. It has been reported that he will earn over $5 million for the 30-episode series.

Not bad for an actor who only debuted 10 years ago as a runway model. The 26-year-old began his acting career when he appeared in a short film titled "Sympathy." Since then he has had a string of successful dramas including "School 2013" with Kim Woo Bin and Jang Nara, "Can I Hear Your Voice" with Lee Bo Young and Yoon Sang Hyun, "Doctor Stranger" with Jin se Yeon and Kang So Ra, and most recently "Pinocchio" with Park Shin Hye.

Lee also appeared in several films, including "The Face Reader," "Hot Young Bloods" and "No Breathing."

He is the youngest actor ever to win the prestigious Grimae Award for Best Male Actor for his role in "Pinocchio."

Are you excited about his new drama?

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/110989/20151223/lee-jong-suk-chooses-his-next-role.htm

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

i asked the moderator .. waiting for her reply as i know it's kdrma & kmovie forum not Chinese so let's wait nd see :) 

it's a korean actor after all and a very popular one why wouldn't they make it ;)  plus i thought it's a korean-chinese drama right ?? 

• Like 5