[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

7 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Finally i'm here :dissapointed_relieved: soompi denied my access for days & i gave up 

bianne...i don't really know what happenned but i guess everybody has come to their sense & keeps the loves spread :heart: here's the love for everybody

this is a place to harbour love for js&sh and since we come from every nook&crook of the universe, we may differ in many aspects. Even so, we shared the same love & passion for this two wonderful personalities. Thus, lets cherished our similarities & tolerate differences & work out any doubts or worries sensibly.

should we learn from sh? She had face romours, hatred & verbal harressment from fans, anti-fans, haters & medias relating her & her co-stars & her personal life/physical appearance....for 12 years but she remains strong & steadfast. Despite all the negativity, she remains supportive for all her co-stars/friends. I don't know how she muster the strength but surely we, the fans, play major roles in making her the way she is now. I know, she listens to her fans when she said " i'm not perfect but you make me complete"during her japan fm ( i believe i've read this same statement in js interview prior to hers)...this thread is another way of showing our support and love to her & her special close friend...therefore, let us remain being supporters to her& js....as actors & as persons. i would say the same about jongsuk but since i'm newly acquainted to shinhye, i would love to talk about her inner beauty.

healthy relationship has ups&downs... Healthy thread has doubts&worries...thats make relationship stronger. Lets stay calm & support each other. For our love to lee jong suk & park shin hye, we are fated to be friends ( it's amazing right?)

-Egq1isK0dhttps://instagram.com/p/-Egq1isK0d/

if a picture could say thousand words, this pic tells a meaning.

keep calm & love Darling Couple

When I read your comment,I understood you love and support SH so much but I felt a little bit  you have some negativity about her when you expressed Shin Hye. 

So I  just want to add & share some information about Shin Hye Park, for not her fans, new fans.

All actors & actress,entertainers in the world have some anti-fans without exception,in spite of quantitative differences.

Actually Shin Hye has very good  reputation as an actress in Korea now. 

After Inheritors(2013 Kdrama), thanks to high popularity, small group anti fans increased,emerged viciously,  maybe they are other competitive sides or jealous about performing with handsome actors.

Generally SH is so popular with  good,healthy image,just having a few anti fans among the people in Korea 

And many co-stars, performers,directors always complimented SH  for her  good acting,personality,harmony with co actors,beautiful face .in medias, in articles..She has a huge fandom,popularity as many big advertising endorsers in Korea also.

For a recent example, Fiestar Chao Ru revealed her role model is PSH,she said PSH is the best student,having always good marks,trying to do anything,she wanted to succeed like SH,panels agreed that SH is beautiful,kind,, ,MBC TV,at Radio Star,2015.12.16.

Shin Hye Park has been called  as natural born beauty,faithfulness, devoted daughter,cooking well and multi-talented actress in Korea.

I think her all friends are lucky!!!

• Like 4

@dian02_stv I'm sure @aydenJ knows about all of this. She/he was just talking about how SH overcomes all of the hardships, many actors (like you said) go through this but SH in particular gets unnecessary attention from the shippers and media. She is definitely loved, oh yes, but she had been upset a few times before and had stated that it is uncomfortable. All of that can get very frustrating but as you can see SH is strong and is able to fight back. We're praising this fact I don't think @aydenJ's post is negative in any way? I admire Shinhye's strengths and ability to stand through all the crap she gets sometimes from the shippers, media, netizens...she does get that a lot I can't go to her Insta without cringing from the comments or the tagged pics sometimes but hey she's one strong lady. Btw, I noticed you guys get offended by the very slightest and trivial things SOMETIMES (I'm not talking about you @dian02_stv you meant well I'm just talking in general! Keep loving SH and Darling couple <3) Try to understand everything before posting don't let your feelings blind you. Also don't just lash out on someone be nice and gentle with your words don't hurt anybody. Also, I saw someone really worried about Shinhye after the whole deleting-pics on noyb you can be a little upset as a fan that's fine but not for Shinhye you should know she is no baby she knows what she's doing didn't you see Sora deleting her pic with the Shinhye tag? Anyway I'm so happy she's giving out all of these gifts hah :)))). Keep this thread going guys ignore the trolls and haters we see those a lot I don't know why...jk we all actually know why hahaha

Have a nice day everyone. Weather is cold here I'm wrapped in a blankie and getting ready for more finals. :(( 

• Like 9

I agree dint anyones love on sh its just that sometimes maybe language barrier. It may mean to other person different but we interpret it in another way but at the end all i know is we love sh and the darling couple. And again to those rumors try not ti react to that for all we know they are haters who are trying to shake our love for the darling couple. Dont let the haters rejoice we must always be strong. Stand on what we believe why we are in this ship. Rania zeid always assure us so why bother about rumors .to hell with it. Sh and js have good hearts so god will always protect them. As long ad we support they will be strong cz both of them love and care for their fans so with us behind them they will be stronger.

1 hour ago, rubaxxi said:

@dian02_stv I'm sure @aydenJ knows about all of this. She/he was just talking about how she overcomes all of the hardships, many actors (like you said) go through this but SH in particular gets unnecessary attention from the shippers and media. She is definitely loved, oh yes, but she had been upset a few times before and had stated that it is uncomfortable. All of that can get very frustrating but as you can see SH is strong and is able to fight back. We're praising this fact I don't think @aydenJ's post is negative in any way? I admire Shinhye's strengths and ability to stand through all the crap she gets sometimes from the shippers, media, netizens...she does get that a lot I can't go to her Insta without cringing from the comments or the tagged pics sometimes but hey she's one strong lady. Btw, I noticed you guys get offended by the very slightest and trivial things SOMETIMES (I'm not talking about you @dian02_stv you meant well I'm just talking in general! Keep loving SH and Darling couple <3) Try to understand everything before posting don't let your feelings blind you. Also don't just lash out on someone be nice and gentle with your words don't hurt anybody. Also, I saw someone really worried about Shinhye after the whole deleting-pics on noyb you can be a little upset as a fan that's fine but not for Shinhye you should know she is no baby she knows what she's doing didn't you see Sora deleting her pic with the shinhye tag? Anyway I'm so happy she's giving out all of these gifts hah :)))). Keep this thread going guys ignore the trolls and haters we've been getting that a lot, I don't know why....we all actually know why hahaha

Have a nice day everyone. Weather is cold here I'm wrapped in a blankie and getting ready for more finals. :(( 

You get me right...thanks. @dian02_stv i'm not offended with your comment about me, i know you love shinhye too. This is just misunderstanding, nobody's is perfect.

Guest Caroline Wairo
14 hours ago, aydenJ said:

_W_Ht-gfw6https://instagram.com/p/_W_Ht-gfw6/

cr to owner

just saw psh latest ig post

???? "The place where i am is a secret, i'm the only one come"

end of shoot? Who is she with? The only one? Ok...have a wonderful meal dear, i'm sure jongsuk is more than happy to be with you, only with you...

Her ig is like she invite someone (dalpo) to came and eat with her wink wink

Guest Yuan_IX

Wishing all friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Michael Bublé - "Christmas" (Baby Please Come Home)

cr owner

Spoiler

@mujay big hug to you...see you in 2016 :wub:

Guest linda_kim11

Hahaha I can post it back now so let's me make few more posts ok ??? kekeke :w00t::w00t:  I miss them so much Darling Couple & Young Kwang, Yoobi ......

Merry X-Mas & Happy New Year 2016 To All Of Us Darling Couple Shippers , Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Pinocchio PD , All Pinocchio Casts , PinocchioTeams & Soompi Teams !!!     Love You All   :wub: :wub::wub::wub::wub:

PS : THANKS THE VIDEO OWNER , MERRY X-MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU !!

I agree with xuan-1X dont start another round of negative comments . SH is very famous now so its normal to hve haters.you imagine in japan she is rhe most popular actress according to media in middle east she is also the most popular together with lmh sj and exo and weibo she is the only and the 1st actress to set a record of million of followers she is also the 1st korean actress to model for visa in line with international stars like richard gere jacky chan zeta jones to name a few that is popular she is.the only actress who has fanmet so with these sure many are jealous of her and she is always praise by directors and costars . So dont bother about haters the most important is we are here to support her no matter what the haters say.dint be affected by that.lets stay strong and support sh and js and the darling couple. Enjoy the spirit if christmas.

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[LEE JONG SUK] ONE RAINY DAY

I think I just fainted :w00t:

That hair!! The way he shakes it! 

He brings colours into my life the way he brought colours to Paris on a rainy day.. Damn.. Lee Jong Suk brings out the poet in me...

Aaaaaaah Sukie-ya!! :D 

You've run away with my heart again.. :wub: 

Sigh!! Somebody help my heart...it's fallen awayyy! :P

• Like 10