[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

14 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahahahha

Ha ha ...looking at her with sexy red lipstick! Missing those lips? Could it be dior addict?:D

58 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

the video that jong suk liked on IG today hahahahaha he must be  feeling lonely 

Embedded image permalink

Show me the meaning of being lonely..

Is this a feeling I need to walk with..?

Tell me why I can't be there where you are..

There's something missing in my heart...!

:D 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...Jong Sukie's heart is going full on Backstreet Boys! :P

He should have been there at MAMA :P 

OOhhh ohh ohhh and Donald makes an appearance in the photobook!! :D Awww..!! Coincidences are just so amazing when it comes to our fav uncle and niece.. ;) 

And Could Miss Shin Hye look possibly more prettier?! :) No wonder our boy is going all Backstreet Boys and missing her! :wub:

When is she coming back home?

• Like 11

Guest JSDARLINGC
15 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

-yKZTGyqFC

Had to share this!!! :D 

P.S: Is she wearing the same ring on her left hand? 

@pinocchioash_stv I was wondering what you shared because it is not showing up for me. :(

15 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

-yKZTGyqFC

Had to share this!!! :D 

P.S: Is she wearing the same ring on her left hand? 

I wonder whats wrong with soompi because the images i posted & you guys posted dont appear here.:(

6 hours ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

It isn't showing for me either :( 

It was a meme with one of the Song triplets (Mingyuk) and Samchoon.. :( 

Soompi is logging me out again too..:tears:

Same here, most of the time, I cannot see any photos or videos that posted here. I thought I was the only one had this problem. :-(

• Like 5

[Photos] Park Shin-hye in see-through at 2015 MAMA

2015/12/02 

photo660492.jpg

The 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) was held in Hong Kong on the 2nd of December.

Park Shin-hye was on the red carpet.

Being the seventh MAMA this year, this event is hosted by CJ E&M which was initially an awards show for visual music since 1999 but transformed to MAMA in 2009. PSY, Park Jin-young, BIG BANG, Girls' Generation, CL from 2NE1, EXO, SHINee, 4Minute Hyuna, Got7, f(x), San E, Jessi, Giant T, Bangtan Boys, iKON, Monsta X, Seventeen, Twice, Basick, Lil Boi, Trudy, Fiestar and Yeji were some of the stars that attended the event.

Han Hyo-joo, Park Bo-yeong, Park Shin-hye, Han Chae-young, Kim Kang-woo, Jeong Seok-won, Lee Jeong-jae, Kong Hyo-jin, Ko Ah-seong, Yoo Yeon-seok, Son Ho-joon, Lee Sang-yoon, Yeo Jin-goo, Lee Ki-woo, Ha Seok-jin, Seo Kang-joon, Kim So-eun, UEE, Kim So-hyeon-I, Soo Hyeon, Hong Soo-ah, Stephanie Lee, Choo Ja-hyeon, Lee Gwang-soo and others were there in the audience.

photo660493.jpg

photo660494.jpg

photo660495.jpg

photo660496.jpg

• Like 12

Park Shin-hye endorses Bruno Magli‘s 2016 S/S collection

Updated : December 03 2015

(Bruno Magli)

Fashion brand Bruno Magli unveiled photos of actress Park Shin-hye Thursday, endorsing the brand’s new collection for 2016 spring and summer.

Sporting a slim-fitting purple dress embellished with intricate ethnic patterns, Park lay down on the floor and posed alluringly for the cameras.

(Bruno Magli)

In another photo, she dons a vivid red see-through top and a matching flared skirt. She also matched red velvet Chelsea boots and Bruno Magli’s floral patterned red tote.

(Bruno Magli)

The 25-year-old also suited up in another photo, a bubblegum pink suit matched with a porcelain leather cross-body bag. The starlet also endorsed a floral patterned silk jacket over a simple white turtleneck, holding the brand’s white purse.

(Bruno Magli)

Bruno Magli is also set to roll out a new product line named “Stile Ssinz” for spring, a collaboration project with its model Park Shin-hye. The actress took part in product designs, according to the brand. The new bags are characterized by their colorful straps and minimal designs, and will come in three different colors -- navy, ivory, light blue -- and two different sizes.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 11

[Photos] Park Shin-hye feeling spring-like already

2015/12/02

photo660509.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye posed for some very spring pictures.

Italian fashion brand BRUNOMAGLI revealed its 2016 S/S collection on the 3rd with its muse, Park Shin-hye. The collection includes trendy colors suitable for those women in their 20s and 30s.

Park Shin-hye is seen wearing a black dress revealing her legs, a strong red see-through top and skirt, a two-piece pink suit and a retro dress. She matched a trendy bag with each outfit, making her stand out as a feminine woman.

Apparently, Park Shin-hye's comfortable and luxurious image seemed appropriate for the new image BRUNOMAGLI was striving for.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is starring in a new movie called "Brother" with Jo Jeong-seok and Do Kyeong-soo. She plays a Judo coach named Soo-hyeon who finds out about Doo-yeong's (Do Kyeong-soo) unfortunate past and helps him back up.

photo660510.jpg

photo660511.jpg

photo660512.jpg

• Like 11

Park Shin Hye is elegance personified in new Bruno Magli pictorial

Dec 3, 2015

71280-377845-696x1025.jpg Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye recently filmed a pictorial for fashion brand Bruno Magli.

In the pictorial, the actress is seen endorsing the brand’s new collection for 2016 S/S. Through various outfits, Park Shin Hye is able to carry off a fashionable look that most suits ladies in their twenties and thirties, which complementing it with the latest bags.

Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye

Meanwhile, Bruno Magli will soon roll out a new product line named ‘Stile Ssinz’ for spring, where Park Shin Hye had contributed her ideas for the product designs.

By: Alvin@KpopFighting.com

• Like 11

Why is Shin Hye called a starlet in most of the articles? She is already a big star! It is a tiny bit offensive that people still call her that in the articles. She is one of the most famous Hallyu icons. They don't call Jong Suk and Kim Soo Hyun starlets... Just saying.. :mellow:

• Like 8

I'm all out of breath seriously i'm dying woaaaaaaaahhhhhhh he looks so so so handsome in those pics omg it's definitely his best look for me!!  He's gorgeous  omg i can't atop drooling over him somebody slap me hahahahah!!! 

Shin hye yaaaaaaaaa you're the luckiest guuuurl on earth... js'omaaaa you're the luckiest mom on earth, js's friends you're also the luckiest on earth huhuhuhuuuuuuuu!!!!  

• Like 12

@marieJose,,let  me slap you and wake you up...:lol:...he is so FINE...They are the best to me........:D ...and we are the luckiest fans...lol....You are so cute MarieJose...and huhuhuhuhuhu I cant get the photobook:(:tears:, because I'm on the other side of the planet..Pluto...:lol:

• Like 10