[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

By the way...

I still regard July 2015 as the most memorable month and up until now, I am still on the 9th cloud of happiness. lol. I am content enough with it and their fine relationship until now :D

What is the cast of You're Beautiful up to today?

by Shelly M on Tue, Nov 24, 2015

skipped .   .   .   .

Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu (actress Park Shin Hye)

Park solidified her position as K-drama fans' sweetheart after she starred in Pinocchio alongside actor Lee Jong Suk. Viewers spent most of the year shipping the pair after their realistic portrayal as a couple. The 25-year-old actress had a part in the high-concept romantic comedy The Beauty Inside, and she made a few appearances on variety programs too. Next up is the movie Hyung with EXO's D.O. and Jo Jung Suk.

6799f60e-1818-4397-a335-1166f5560185.png

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/what-is-the-cast-of-youre-beautiful-up-to-today/

• Like 15

@mujay and @JenniferG, thank you so much for the concerns, I know you understand what I mean. Of course, there is a reason why I said my goodbye.  I wonder if it is okay with you both that I send you a message when I am ready, since as of now I opt to be silent as I am still hurting.  If not, then let's consider that issue closed.   Love you both.  :tears:  :wub:

Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Flawless Everyday Style

Papparazzi cuts of ′It′ girl Park Shin Hye have been released.

In the photos, Park Shin Hye plays up her signature elegant and feminine style with messy waves and a wine colored turtleneck paired with a checkered skirt. The purse, which features a bright strap, is the centerpiece of the everyday look.

Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Flawless Everyday Style

Netizens have been responding to the photos with comments like ′If only Park Shin Hye were my girlfriend~′ and ′Park Shin Hye flows with elegance even in her everyday life.′

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is currently shooting film Hyung alongside Jo Jeong Seok and EXO′s D.O.

Photo credit: Bruno Magli

Source:mwave/enewsworld

• Like 12

Park Shin-hye’s behind-the-scenes image revealed

Updated : November 26 2015

(Bruno Magli)

Fashion brand Bruno Magli released two photos of actress Park Shin-hye, who models for the designer.

In the photos, the star flaunts her chic and fashionable side in a dark burgundy turtleneck and a dark gray gingham miniskirt. Her cascading hair and natural makeup adds to the romantic appearance. She spiced up the look with a Bruno Magli shoulder bag with a vivid orange strap.

The actress has recently been cast as the female lead in upcoming film “Older Brother,” featuring “Oh My Ghostess” star Jo Jung-suk and K-pop boy group EXO member D.O.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 11

@azuvilla2006,what's wrong dear...hope you are okey now,...when you can't stand anymore,i am always here whenever you want shoulder to cry on:P...never  give up, because you do good job on this tread and our Shin hye tread,..take a break when you feel loud come back with fresh energize......fighting..(ignore when someone offend you..that is less hurt you)

• Like 8

Why is the thread so dead?! :P

An absolutely pointlessly Random question...: 

Is the Dog that In Ha and Dal Po own, when they were kids, the same dog that Hyung (Jae Myung) has later on? I was on Episode 10 and he looked like the same puppy/doggie! :P

Okay..maybe I am super bored.. :( 

Where is everyone?! Why won't this page move forward.. :tears: 

I miss Samchoon and Chokkha! 

Edited by pinocchioash_stv
  • Like 7

@mujay and @JenniferG, thank you so much for the concerns, I know you understand what I mean. Of course, there is a reason why I said my goodbye.  I wonder if it is okay with you both that I send you a message when I am ready, since as of now I opt to be silent as I am still hurting.  If not, then let's consider that issue closed.   Love you both.  :tears:  :wub:

sh-boiing_zps20eca891.gif

@azuvilla2006 my dear your always welcome to pm me. i dont know what happened but i will always here to listened to you when you felt that it is the right time to shared it. you can count on me? i know what you feel right now and i respect you if your going to keep mum for a moment. but don't forget were always here for you. were like a family here. love you too:)

• Like 9

Hi alls, this thread is soooo quiet. Probably all are busy just like i am...i need to prepare for a scholarship interviews & dissertations. Surely i will always visit this thread as often as possible to keep up with you guys &support darling couple. 

Two of the best personalities i've known. I had never imagined myself falling in love with a couple ( i fall for ljs these few years but to love his co-star too?? )

i hope this is my first and last! 

Keep calm & support darling couple

@aydenJ, i wish you pass your assessment... good luck..yes..our tread in slow motion again maybe because we reach the last month of this year,seem everyone is busy, and because nothing news about our darling..atleast we know uri samchoon very busy with Saja when her close'friend' working..:sweatingbullets:..and guy's maybe this out of topic,but i want  to share with all of you, did you watching 'BY THE SEA ' movie.?..i like this couple, and when reading about them and their family, I always associated with our lovely couple..i wish someday our darling tie knot. have many kids around..proud and support each other...do charity work for  who need...and the most i wish of is they do movie or drama again together..as fast as posible.wait 10 years is to long but for darling i would wait...:blink:..sorry for my random thought ..just miss them:tears:...

Edited by Yana Mujay
ad words
  • Like 10