[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Mujay, I'm here today and will be dropping in on Sunday's only, let's spazz okay? :D 

@AydenJ have a great time in Seoul and get some good authentic food..and do visit our darling and hopefully you will bump into them somewhere in Seoul...Good luck and enjoy the Korean culture...:D

hahahaha, so they are both sick eh?  How did that happened?  They must have had too much fun...:lol:..Hoping Dalgomie has a good home like Saja...

actually, I have been really happy and over the world because I saw them at the award, at JS school, and at Millet fansigning.and even in China for Mamonde....they are the sweetest darling ever.........:lol:....plus the song he listens to: River, and I especially like this one:

You don’t have to understand things that are not understandable – you just need to believe in it

12081285_1675857212626497_621842329_n.jp

two beautiful people in one world......

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 13

Since they are both unwell I had to post this.. :D  she was scared of him catching her fever and infection here too.. :wub:

Thanks @RaniaZeid for that interview translation.. He is indeed so so so cute! I hope Dalgomie Bear puppy is okay wherever he is. Even my mum was worried.

@mygirls.. :D that expression on Jong Sukie's face!! Almost as if he's saying, " See I managed to pretend that we aren't close! "

That I-Just-did-something-that-i wasn't-supposed-to-do look! :D 

Awwwww you two!! 

Darling couple!!:wub:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyTiEjscKYCzOFx1l2roe

• Like 10

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reunite at 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards; Jeon Ji Hyun, JYJ and more also honored

by Rara Pop on  Nov 01, 2015

d7bbc5c4-6877-4ae3-bd90-4fb5baf045a7.png

The 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards were hosted by the Korean government to honor stars for their contributions to promoting Korean culture both domestically and abroad. 29 celebrities received awards during the event that was held on October 29 at the National Theater of Korea.

Great news for Pinocchio fans! Both Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye were awarded the Prime Minister's Award for their contributions as actors. In addition, IUKim Jong Kook, and JYJ members YoochunJaejoong, Junsu also received the same award for their success as musicians and entertainers.

Don't they all look great?

64e70e64-a235-475b-bd96-018d177bc88d.jpgef753e0a-18f8-4af3-9a09-e2336c7f8ca0.jpg13e83886-1933-4f60-bceb-2d4095209859.jpgd7086b9a-4837-48f7-86bc-686e3ccf2227.jpgc4f0e40e-469b-4426-bee2-5705268ad1af.jpge5c8ba6f-d7e6-4851-8303-cb15e9ed8470.jpg

a61024de-aa0e-49bc-a0e0-67dd2e8f8dc5.jpgccb7f018-fba3-4deb-8f01-e336927835db.jpg

JYJ's appearance was extra special because this marked the first time all three members have been together since Jaejoong enlisted in the army in March of this year. Yoochun is also currently serving in the military, but both were able to get permission to attend the event. It's great to see them all together again!

94e3a338-a529-44d1-95f1-d14f588ffb0c.jpg27f2a455-4822-4b43-9b0e-d1951a9d6927.jpg7f615d66-f050-4f1b-98f4-300e05ed9ba4.jpg

Jeon Ji Hyun also made an appearance at the event, receiving the President's Award. At 7 months pregnant, she looked gorgeous on the red carpet.

bdda7456-1446-41e8-a0df-e7897c59732e.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners! Are you excited to see Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk on the same stage again?

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/

• Like 7

@azuvilla2006 yes..they look great together!  Too great that I am having withdrawal symptoms now!! :sweatingbullets:  it's really lucky that we can see them together that this award presentation..and I know that it is not likely to happen again! But but...I yearn for more:tears:

Any one knows abt their nov schedules aldy?? Presume that SH will be very occupied with fliming?

• Like 7

suddenly feel proud for JS. Not only get high reputation in his career (KCCA, KDA, BAEKSANG) 2015, and if they really Love, he got beautiful and smart GF. They work hard together, get award together even starting career in young age.. I think they suit each other. Just looking at JS know, he become more manly and he changing as man now.

Edited by ctfzdyhy
  • Like 8

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reunite at 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards; Jeon Ji Hyun, JYJ and more also honored

by Rara Pop on Sun, Nov 01, 2015

d7bbc5c4-6877-4ae3-bd90-4fb5baf045a7.png

The 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards were hosted by the Korean government to honor stars for their contributions to promoting Korean culture both domestically and abroad. 29 celebrities received awards during the event that was held on October 29 at the National Theater of Korea.

Great news for Pinocchio fans! Both Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye were awarded the Prime Minister's Award for their contributions as actors. In addition, IUKim Jong Kook, and JYJ members YoochunJaejoong, Junsu also received the same award for their success as musicians and entertainers.

Don't they all look great?

64e70e64-a235-475b-bd96-018d177bc88d.jpgef753e0a-18f8-4af3-9a09-e2336c7f8ca0.jpg13e83886-1933-4f60-bceb-2d4095209859.jpgd7086b9a-4837-48f7-86bc-686e3ccf2227.jpgc4f0e40e-469b-4426-bee2-5705268ad1af.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners! Are you excited to see Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk on the same stage again? Which awards show outfit is your favorite? Share your thoughts below!

Read More: www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-reunite-at-2015-pop-culture-and-arts-awards-jeon-ji-hyun-jyj-and-more-also-honored/

• Like 10

hi! i come from vietnam.. i haven't posted for long time.but i alway read this thread everyday..

i wonder about their relationship.. 
Now..they re still in relationship????????

i dunno what wrong with them.why they acted like that in KPAA especially psh,her face look gloomy. i can understand to avoid rumour ,however i feel it still look strange.

when psh said congratulation to ljs on stage. in my opinion that is strange. it is unusaul for couple. because something like congatulate she can say that by phone or whenever she wanted to say.

Especially when psh said congratulate to ljs.her bodylanguages look like they haven't met for long time. that is the reason why i ask they re still in relationship

?????

now i feel sad , worry. i just hope psh & ljs re still in relationship and ignore antifan.

• Like 3

hi! i come from vietnam.. i haven't posted for long time.but i alway read this thread everyday..

i wonder about their relationship.. 
Now..they re still in relationship????????

i dunno what wrong with them.why they acted like that in KPAA especially psh,her face look gloomy. i can understand to avoid rumour ,however i feel it still look strange.

when psh said congratulation to ljs on stage. in my opinion that is strange. it is unusaul for couple. because something like congatulate she can say that by phone or whenever she wanted to say.

Especially when psh said congratulate to ljs.her bodylanguages look like they haven't met for long time. that is the reason why i ask they re still in relationship

?????

now i feel sad , worry. i just hope psh & ljs re still in relationship and ignore antifan.

trust me in this one : don't worry !!

Were you expecting them to really act like a couple? That qould be impossible because as we all know.. psh never wanta to go in public

They were supposed to act the way they did.. not as stranger of course because they are supposed to be close friend as they said when the rumors came out and that's why she congratulated him that way... how can she ignore him and walk awya when they suddenly came face to face and their eyes have met ? Shin hye was very clever by responding that way because if she didn't.. wrll imagine the speculations...

You're right.. they will probably congratulate each other through the phone or when they meet of course but what she said back on the stage was only to save herself from any misunderstanding!

And have you seen the way he smiled back and nodded ? That smile can never be delivered to an ex-girlfriend .. it was genuine and full of passion... at least that'swhat i think !! 

Anyway don't be sad and don't think that way !

our darling couple are a match made in heaven and i strongly believe that they are made for each other ..peace :)

• Like 12

Guest linda_kim11

@pigpiglet , Hello friend, welcome to our Darling Couple thread. 

I was sad and think as same as you when I first saw their pictures. I was so dis-appointed too,  but after I read lots of comments from all dear friends here I feel better. They were JS & SH's fans for long time so they know lots about them. They said SH & JS had to avoid each other in the public  because they didn't want to catch those anti-fans attention. Those anti-fans are so annoying ! I saw then posted rude words against JS & SH on IG and some other places. They might tag JS & SH too , that's why both of them are nervous and scared. 

As I look at the pictures & video of them I bet they're still in-love with each other.

Anyway, let's wait for other  friends come to give you their opinion . you'll feel better, no sad after that :D Let happy to be here together supporting our Darling Couple :wub:

@Rania Zeid your post made me grin from ear to ear :D ... you know you're the most crediblesource of information here so even if i had the slightest suspect it's now gone thanks to you :D  Is there anything happening nowdays ? Or any news ? Or something we don't know ? 

I'll be waiting for your posts with the famous "So" :P 

you're a blessing on this thread !! :D

• Like 14

hi good morning everyone..

i agree with @Rania Zeid everything is just fine more than fine..

eventhough i can't post in this lovely thread recently

but i never take my eyes and ears from their news

and from here, as well this is like my 2nd home.

expect everything but assume nothing..

there is nothing to worry about...

i have a litttle provoked back in the day

by some make up story that i read, then i read @aydenJ post something (sorry i dont remember the exact words)

if you hate something in your burger you can throw it away,there are alot of choice of good food out there for u to eat ahaha (i know maybe sounds far for similar from what she say, aydenJ sorry sweety :wub:  but realy your quote makes my day and i will remember the point of your lovely quote always..

so let us put it this way..

when you have your :wub: family backup:wub: there is nothing you to worry about..

doubting only causing a little hate, so please stay positive..

have a great day everyone..:wub:

• Like 11