[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest yuan19900

tumblr_nhglu6kirE1tkq3l4o1_250.gif

^^ which rumours? the ones in here or the ones in my (JS) heart hehe

tumblr_nhilx61Bbr1stmypwo4_r1_250.gif

^^ how cute are they....if only they can still be like this in public events....fanfic is the cure haha

02a39f723fb85f65d24ec14d8e7e7095.gif

^^ from me to you since you can't get them in stores

Cr: owners of gifs

------------

@dramafan100 (Soompi) - Agree…was just a silly thought...the curious cat will now go to training school with the 4 puppies :sweatingbullets::vicx: 

@dramafan100 (Asianfanfics) - Thanks for telling tales of our beloved "Tom & Jerry" couple through your amazing writing skills, if you happen to lurk in here :)

@pinocchioash - Welcome to the family dear :wub:Thanks for sharing your awesome DaIn / Pinocchio fantasy with us Pinnochio fans.

@mujay - haha LOL hehe B):vicx:

@samane68 - Welcome back!

@rori0711 - haha ok see everyone at their wedding...when? I need to plan, find a dress to wear, learn some Korean too hehe

Kyaaaaaaaaa!

(exposing my silly)

PSH and LJS getting Prime Minister awards.

Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hi Hi DramaFan100 :wub:

Mujay got me all curious with her non-stop guessing of the DramaFan100 from AsianFanics Paradise Island. I've now turned into a curious cat LOL…

I know you straight out denied all involvement and provided "Rania" and "Him" as the targets to go after. Rania has denied it and vaguely said it's all DramaFan's doing (the 100 dropped off and no home mentioned either) and Mujay confirmed (or pretended) it is impossible for a "HE" to be a writer of that fanfics lol….

But I can't help but noticed the dots separators "….." you use in this post and the similarity in the FanFics by DramaFan100 writer-nim, whom seems to be an avid fan of JS too. There is a hilarious naughty scene in chapter1 that reminded me of JS icharacter in "Hot Yong Bloods" hehe… I also know you are an excellent writer from the other thread. Also, you're not a shipper but more like coming here to help maintain order in this ship and give hope to the darlings in here so I also though just "perhaps/maybe" since JS doesn't have a project yet you wanted to share some funny stories with us through writing fanfic to brighten up the mood , sometimes effected in here.

I thought I let you know anyway what's on my mind hehe…perhaps it's not you since you said so already.

I learnt that style from Dramafan100 in Asianfanfics.  Or perhaps we have the same style.   

@Dramafan100.sorry after research,for past posting my conclusion is YOU,..the wicked dear writernim..is great have you here..event just see your name make me grin...you with your joke.line...wash away my worry's about our darling....good writen fanfic...the best.i love it.:wub:

• Like 5

Kyaaaaaaaaa!

(exposing my silly)

Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mujay got me all curious with her non-stop guessing of the DramaFan100 from AsianFanics Paradise Island. I've now turned into a curious cat LOL…

I know you straight out denied all involvement and provided "Rania" and "Him" as the targets to go after. Rania has denied it and vaguely said it's all DramaFan's doing (the 100 dropped off and no home mentioned either) and Mujay confirmed (or pretended) it is impossible for a "HE" to be a writer of that fanfics lol….

But I can't help but noticed the dots separators "….." you use in this post and the similarity in the FanFics by DramaFan100 writer-nim, whom seems to be an avid fan of JS too. There is a hilarious naughty scene in chapter1 that reminded me of JS icharacter in "Hot Yong Bloods" hehe… I also know you are an excellent writer from the other thread. Also, you're not a shipper but more like coming here to help maintain order in this ship and give hope to the darlings in here so I also though just "perhaps/maybe" since JS doesn't have a project yet you wanted to share some funny stories with us through writing fanfic to brighten up the mood , sometimes effected in here.

I thought I let you know anyway what's on my mind hehe…perhaps it's not you since you said so already.

-------------

PS: Just another one of my weird thought to connect things….this time the dot dot dot thingy LOL…

@Mujay - again …. You added another person onto your guess list. I thought I cleared them all off for you yesterday heheh….. WHO NOW?

@yuan19900.since dramafan100 herself denied so full of my memory i construc to scannig all posting before..seem i found her..but not sure yet.lol,and you know we have the newbie with good wraiting talent too,(pinocchioash_)her writing is decent,she write more delicate in exspresion term,i think she capable be true writer,her softness you can feel a long the line..even the 'ml' term .lol..i wonder how old she is?..so brave writing the bed scene..kkkk;)..this diferent with dear writernim,she has fresh jokel line..i memorize all her  line and potrait the scene vividly...(actualy easy to us to imply their story in our imagination because their story about our lovely darling):wub:but why till now they both forgot  to up date new chapter.?..lol..did i sound grumpy?.....@aydenj..i.love that line too ..their deep love ,make our heart wrenching,when they a part...(i borrow this line from dear writer friend)

hehehe.. Omo!! :P i just have a good imagination. *hides face and blushes* annnd I read a lot!! :) Sorry for being late with the update! In India its festival time, so I was busy running around with my mum! I'll write now ..and hopefully make the next chapter an M rated one ;)   :P *blush*

P.S. : I'm 26 :( 

@pinocchioash_so you'r indian's...woah you'r country had bollywood and bunch of handsome and pretty actor find you stuck here is amazing...lol ..is blessing too,k.drama is fever i think...and thank for the new chapter..i feel you rhytmic in your story shooting me..i get flush with your line easly.. can wait their M rated action,..thumb...thumb..thumb...you hear..my heart beat so fast...:Pwait dalin first night..Lol...everyone...wake up...are you ready to swooon...

• Like 8

Park Shin Hye & Elle Korea Are Welcomed With Warmth In Paris

Celebrity, Fashion, MagazineOctober 22, 2015

By goodange

I wish more celebrity fashion pictorials were like this! Next month’s issue of Elle Korea shows Park Shin Hye not just enjoying the Parisian… . . .  more@http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/10/22/park-shin-hye-elle-korea-are-welcomed-with-warmth-in-paris/

1445472169-69-org.jpg

1445472183-28-org.jpg

1445472189-27-org.jpg

ellenov1_zpsckt8bnxy.jpg~original

Source:Elle Korea

• Like 14

[Et items] #ParkShinHye, she attracted 'bohemian' styling ... Let along '

22 October 2015

[Top Star News = johyejin News] # Park Shin Hye year 2015 F / W season ln stylish fashion bohemian mood is noticeable. The ethnic, yet should I do to properly enjoy the bohemian chic look. Park Shin Hye who introduces a more pictorial dramaturgy in Bohemian style for those want to get out ahead of the trends.! 'Euneunhage' bohemian sensibility plus the bohemian look if you're new to recommend adding a little bit of a bohemian feel like a pictorial point in Park Shin Hye. The striking color combination of black and blue jacket out of the way of an ethnic print sleeves and shoulder line gives a subtle bohemian styling director. In particular, prints and details tinge gotta have surgery at the same time is convenient and good value plus a subtle point.

Park Shin Hye / V

Ethnic print denim and bohemian sensibility are encountered times. Sensual denim blouse denim silhouette is loose material compelling and exotic patterns Blowout bringing the bohemian mood. At this time, if you want to add to the feeling geolrisi wear heels Fringe point like Park Shin Hye, or is it how to leverage tassels points bracelet, a necklace - this is the crystallization of the bohemian look if you want a bohemian sensibility of the Bohemian look to take advantage of the natural one outerwear recommended. Long cardigan in pictorial of Park Shin Hye and Vicky wearing a bohemian atmosphere while offering a natural number is padded cloth like patterns. Inner gave a strong point as a choice that is simple cardigan and a bucket hat deohandamyeon perfect bohemian style of a retro 90s mood is completed.

Park Shin Hye / V

By utilizing a trench coat can produce a chic bohemian look seemed indifferent. Trench coat of dark gray color is a sensible Vicky is falling Took line makes this a stylish bohemian style. Here's when you match a scarf save a bohemian mood it can be heightened as well as to the season. Vicky Kim Ji - Soo creative director of "2015 Fashion industry has retro style tranquility was trendy the past, such as the bohemian look, Granny look" and "more stylish If you want to enjoy the bohemian look we recommend that you choose a suede or wide pants, "he said.

cr.http://topstarnews.net//detail.php?number=157565 

thank-you-flower.gif

• Like 4

#LEEJONGSUK - #PARKSHINHYE,WINTER WEAR TREND 'LUIS JACKET...' WARMED'

[잇아이템] 이종석-박신혜, 겨울 대세 ‘루이스 재킷’ 입고…‘훈훈’ http:// 프랑스 정통 아웃도어 브랜드 밀레(㈜MEH, 대표 한철호)가 겨울철…

• Like 9

@MarieJose I'm so sorry I made you wait so long!! I fell asleep while writing on my phone last night! When I saw your comment in the morning I felt so so so guilty!! Mianhe!! 

I updated the story especially for you before leaving for work even though it wasn't complete! I promise to put up the rest in the next few hours!! 

Sorry!! :( 

• Like 8

@MarieJose I'm so sorry I made you wait so long!! I fell asleep while writing on my phone last night! When I saw your comment in the morning I felt so so so guilty!! Mianhe!! 

I updated the story especially for you before leaving for work even though it wasn't complete! I promise to put up the rest in the next few hours!! 

'S'

noooo i'm sorry i made you feel that way .. trust me i was willing to wait for much much longer and now ieveryone is gonna hate me because it's not complete :P ... anyway thank you so much sweetheart and please take all the time you need and don't feel pressured because of our thirst!

have a good day my friend and good luck at work ;)

• Like 7

B)

Not me.

next chapter please;)

I was kidding, trying to tease you.  But perhaps she does not want to be found.  So, may be we should stop looking.  

:wub::P..sure i'm..just don't  try to hide,it was something to be proud off,as her level..'she' should write good scenario..her line is sharp and to the point, same level with the secret garden/the heirs level writer,.she is my favorit writer her line is good ,full sense of humour effortless.intelec one,..Don't feel distrubing..i want thank 'her'there is nothing wrog to be curious..right.:wub:love 'her'..lol.

ve

• Like 4

B)

Not me.

next chapter please;)

I was kidding, trying to tease you.  But perhaps she does not want to be found.  So, may be we should stop looking.  

:wub::P..sure i'm..just don't  try to hide,it was something to be proud off,as her level..'she' should write good scenario..her line is sharp and to the point, same level with the secret garden/the heirs level writer,.she is my favorit writer her line is good ,full sense of humour effortless.intelec one,..Don't feel distrubing..i want thank 'her'there is nothing wrog to be curious..right.:wub:love 'her'..lol.

ve

You are too cute.  Yes, it is me. I can not remember multiple usernames so I tend to get stuck to one.  I was a novice when I decided to do soompi, tumbler, fanfics etc.  

I am learning the lesson.  an after this story, probably will find another username.  So as to not to disturb a forum that is going well.

• Like 10

'S'

noooo i'm sorry i made you feel that way .. trust me i was willing to wait for much much longer and now ieveryone is gonna hate me because it's not complete :P ... anyway thank you so much sweetheart and please take all the time you need and don't feel pressured because of our thirst!

have a good day my friend and good luck at work ;)

:D aww! Heheheh.. same to you! 

Oh, and I loved Pinocchio 1.5! That was one good story!! It had me smiling for days! 

And now I'm typing fanfiction on my phone again, at work! Thank God it's the festive season and there are fewer people at the office! :P this is what  k-drama addiction does to you!!

M-rated part III coming up! 

• Like 5

B)

Not me.

next chapter please;)

ve

You are too cute.  Yes, it is me. I can not remember multiple usernames so I tend to get stuck to one.  I was a novice when I decided to do soompi, tumbler, fanfics etc.  

I am learning the lesson.  an after this story, probably will find another username.  So as to not to disturb a forum that is going well.

Don't try to hard,..i.can fine you ..your writing style is diferent..how many username you  used ,your writing style is yours...envy you..good job,..you should try write your own scenario....with all you have,you can a be next kim eun suk..or just be yourself,dear writernim;)

• Like 5

Kyaaaaaaaaa!

(exposing my silly)

Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

-------------

PS: Just another one of my weird thought to connect things….this time the dot dot dot thingy LOL…

@Mujay - again …. You added another person onto your guess list. I thought I cleared them all off for you yesterday heheh….. WHO NOW?

@yuan19900.since dramafan100 herself denied so full of my memory i construc to scannig all posting before..seem i found her..but not sure yet.lol,and you know we have the newbie with good wraiting talent too,(pinocchioash_)her writing is decent,she write more delicate in exspresion term,i think she capable be true writer,her softness you can feel a long the line..even the 'ml' term .lol..i wonder how old she is?..so brave writing the bed scene..kkkk;)..this diferent with dear writernim,she has fresh jokel line..i memorize all her  line and potrait the scene vividly...(actualy easy to us to imply their story in our imagination because their story about our lovely darling):wub:but why till now they both forgot  to up date new chapter.?..lol..did i sound grumpy?.....@aydenj..i.love that line too ..their deep love ,make our heart wrenching,when they a part...(i borrow this line from dear writer friend)

hehehe.. Omo!! :P i just have a good imagination. *hides face and blushes* annnd I read a lot!! :) Sorry for being late with the update! In India its festival time, so I was busy running around with my mum! I'll write now ..and hopefully make the next chapter an M rated one ;)   :P *blush*

P.S. : I'm 26 :( 

@pinocchioash_so you'r indian's...woah you'r country had bollywood and bunch of handsome and pretty actor find you stuck here is amazing...lol ..is blessing too,k.drama is fever i think...and thank for the new chapter..i feel you rhytmic in your story shooting me..i get flush with your line easly.. can wait their M rated action,..thumb...thumb..thumb...you hear..my heart beat so fast...:Pwait dalin first night..Lol...everyone...wake up...are you ready to swooon...

@mujay.. Bollywood is no good! I saw Boys Before Flowers and Playful kiss back in 2011 and I've been in love with Hallyu since then! But my Darling couple is the best thing that happened to me after LeeJongSukie!! :P I have already turned so many of my friends into K-drama fans! :D anyway, now I'm off to continue the story..*blush*

P.S: @dramafan100 ..I had to calm myself down from squealing away at work !! :D amazing chapter!

*still fanning myself*

• Like 6