[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Finally, i got a chance to read the fanfic.! Awesome!!!

i have limited time to come here nowadays, so hoping everyone will keep on spreading love & support to our darling: as couple & individually. Hope everyone are happy too

let's be happy & use our pretty hands, mouth & minds to write, say & think of beautiful things... 

Love this post too. Cr to owner.

tbh, i got to know psh because of ljs... I wonder if psh had used her kissing scene as video display in her previous fm. But i guess, this is her most beautiful kiss so far. 

@AydenJ....will miss you...take it easy and we will spread love and support for them together and indiviually...Peace my dear and enjoy your studies..:D we'll take good care of darling...;)

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 7

TYPE [WORKING TITLE]

CRuRevdUwAAbEAF.jpg  2016 RELEASED

CRuReveUwAIQwjp.jpgType (working title)             Type (working title)

Starring

• Like 8

Lee Jong-suk gets 60 million won per episode, equal with Song Joong-ki

photo644984.jpg

tvN show "List of Names" revealed a list of actors in their 20s and their pay grade.

Lee Jong-suk used to dream of becoming an athlete when he was young and he is a level 4 in Taekwondo. He got hurt in an accident when he was in junior high and started thinking about being an actor while he received treatment.

He was then cast off the streets and became a model. He modeled for uniforms, acted in supporting roles and such since 2007.

Now, Lee Jong-suk gets paid 60 million won for a single episode which puts him at an equal level as actorSong Joong-ki.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-gets-60-million-won-per-episode-equal-with-song-joong-ki-87666.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 16

Millet, excellent transformer utilization-type jackets, jackets 3IN1 Delta Launches

20.10.2015 10:13:28 approved article

54929_36383_203.jpg

[Preview Week = seogangjae News] France authentic outdoor brand Millet's can be worn in three variants depending on the weather has launched a Delta 3IN1 jacket, jacket-type transformer utilization is high.

Millet Delta 3IN1 (three persons) consists of a jacket is a jacket down endothelium and is removable waterproof shell jacket sets, each of the two jackets worn alone or superimposed clothed as a product that can produce a total of three styles. Since climbing is coming up it is basically open energy-consuming exercise called cold winter in Deira, Three in separate my jacket / shell jacket or form that combines the advantages is that you can respond flexibly to the outside temperature.

Shell jacket is effectively blocking the moisture and cold air using a dry edge (Dry Edge) to exert a strong and waterproof Gore-Tex substitutes that are commonly used around the world Miele. Endothelial jacket and a fluffy duck down feather superior resiliency 9: Charge at a rate of one very light and warm at the same time. Here it is equipped with a global company specializing in high-end zipper YKK waterproof zipper waterproof year has strengthened once more.

Delta 3IN1 jacket is this season's flagship product is also showcasing the products of the Heritage Millet is designed to honor the history of the brand '94 "Retro Series. One of the founding alpinijeum and faded like a vintage color combinations reminiscent of the early products such as decorative theme Wapenamanda expressed the unique DNA of the brand Miele million. Consumer prices 580 000 9000 won the women's, men's 590 000 9000 won.

Millet Marketing Division bakyonghak Managing Director utilization "recession Ido purchasing a beolman The popularity of chakjang possible transformer-type products in various forms is increasing day by day in accordance with the lasting" and "waterproof jacket with a combination of virtues down jacket round from early fall through winter I hope 3IN1 high delta ready for winter hiking jacket, "he said.

Seogangjae reporters sisaweekseo@hanmail.net

cr.m.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=54929 

45f35d839e3471d86783c0f16fde1e0a.gif

• Like 7

Lee Jong-suk is no longer shy to call himself an actor

The 26-year-old youthful Lee Jong-suk was never too quick to declare himself an actor, despite his successful TV dramas. 

But after winning the top award for male actor in September’s 2015 Korea Drama Awards with his most recent small screen work “Pinocchio,” in an interview with local media he finally acknowledged himself as one.

“‘Pinocchio’ was really a superb show. I gave it my best to bring out the character,” said Lee as he pointed out the program allowed him to go beyond a ‘star’ and become an ‘actor.’” 

“There were shortcomings too, but throughout the program I was happy thanks to the viewers who gave generous affection and support,” said the grateful actor. 

Lee won various awards in between shooting for “Pinocchio,” including “The Best Male Actor Award” from 2014’s Grime Awards which put him among one of the youngest to receive the prestigious title.

(OSEN)

“Winning in this year’s Korea Drama Awards made me less shy to call myself an actor,” Lee said. The modest man had won a runner-up prize in 2013’s Korea Drama Awards for Mnet drama “I Can See Your Voice.”

Lee was confident and hopeful of returning to the Korea Drama Awards again in 2016. He said he is seriously contemplating his next work at the moment and that there will soon be a good news to tell regarding his next step. 

Lee debuted on the small screen with 2010’s SBS drama “Prosecutor Princess,” and built up his portfolio through MBC’s sitcom “High Kick: Revenge of the Short-legged (2011-2012),” KBS 2TV drama “School 2013 (2012-2013),” SBS’ “I Can See Your Voice (2013),” “Doctor Stranger (2014)” and “Pinocchio (2014-2015).” 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510201357207879346_2

• Like 16

Guest yuan19900

Topic: About DramaFan100 writer-nim

Had to delurk after just lurking in Soompi's paradise and found out we have another Darling Lover living in AsianFanfics by the same name as someone we know from here. This DramaFan100 is very smart to live in that little paradise Island, a safe haven, and also where dreams are possible without repercussions from his/her imaginations and open-minded thoughts to all kind of possibilities.

Thanks to the darlings whom thought of me. Thanks to Mujay to clear my name initially based on writing styles (the hint I got was "pervy delulu style" LOL). I would be "Breaching what I preached" if I did that after telling the darlings here to delulu at General (G) level as to be mindful of the young/under-age kids lurking in public forums 2+months ago hehe. It's 100% not me so I have to clear my name from any credits lol, and bring justice to DramaFan100's work, it's his/her DramaFan100's masterpiece. It's her dreamland that she is sharing with darling fans whom are now in another heaven because of him/her. I would love to live in DramaFan100's paradise Island one day but I need to brush up on my English first and also learn how to manage my time more efficiently. Lurking here and there is taking so much time already lol. And what a day to lurk too! What makes me delurk this time is the scary "spoiler" tag, after mygirls so nicely re-attached it back to my name. It was a positive energy LOL but I cannot take credits for someone else's work.

However, I believe DramaFan100 is definitely someone whom loves Darling Couple and lurks in here (and their individual threads for factual information) and "he/she can hear darlings' voices". I hadn't time to read any of your stories yet but from what I've heard "it's more than awesome" but I will make a request for now (if you haven't yet planned).

A scenario to include in your fanfic that I would love to read:

JS & SH couple invited over to JS & LBY's home for their baby Girl "Bobe" 100 days celebration

JS & SH are god-parents  and doting on baby BoBe.

JS & LBY advising JS & SH to think about family matter soon if they plan to have a big family since they like kids.

SH asking LBY about her experiences being a new mother.

JS & SH lost in their own little world playing with baby Bobe.

Thank you DramaFan100!

FicklePointedGoat.gif

Cr: owner

PS: Have fun everyone. I didn’t expect I would post today or at least for a little while but it's important to clear a false funny rumour  LOL

17 Photos of Park Shin Hye at the 2016 Chanel Fashion Show

by whatadrama on  Oct 19, 2015

fc7b4c0b-e495-4562-9a40-79007f4bd587.jpg

Welcome to Chanel Airlines! Park Shin Hye visited le Grand Palais in Paris, France, to see Chanel’s Spring-Summer 2016 ready-to-wear collection October 6. From these pictures, it seems that Park Shin Hye had a blast connecting with members of the fashion world like Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld, French Vogue's Emmanuelle Alt, and Chinese model Liu Wen, in addition to fashion-conscious celebrities like Kaya Scodelario. Park Shin Hye wore a floppy navy hat, white silk blouse, and glossy navy pencil skirt and topped it off with an adorable mini bag from Chanel. Take a look and enjoy!

6f990742-ef78-4373-93af-146bc786d949.jpg

(Photo via Fashion Seoul)

febe0a82-3e05-4c21-b026-0e56c4168aed.jpg

(Photo via Fashion Seoul)

b5788599-8ee6-435a-a15a-d1a686d5a6be.jpg

886f0b93-1194-4634-b426-36a20667d304.jpg

6c6df04a-0541-46b8-addf-fb15f346bb19.jpg

(Photo via ellekorea)

Park Shin Hye poses with Kaya Scodelario

ad920f38-2f26-46d3-aec1-d96a2b68d8a8.jpg

(Photo via ellekorea)

Check out this adorable short video Park Shin Hye did for Elle Korea!

8c32aa43-835e-4cb4-a0b3-f7b13c017538.jpg

5992b891-0e06-4415-8486-713d31c20c20.jpg

(Photo via elletaiwan)

7d796d31-4609-4fff-8cf7-17f5886b72a7.jpg

8c9d21c0-b922-414a-9d70-a4708c8b5120.jpg

10276019-a537-4cfc-a5eb-f57b145ce3a4.jpg

(Photo via park-shin-hye.com)

1ae23fb6-2598-4911-a591-f62e1db0de31.jpg

(Photo via elletaiwan)

Park Shin Hye with Chinese model Liu Wen

d2c34272-0e47-4e4b-9446-842c43ee464f.jpg

(Photo via ellekorea)

3da7d499-8ab1-4cd3-9af3-1a3d824c8aec.png

(Photo via elletaiwan)

21860e9e-b918-422e-8bfd-6c915fb044fc.jpg

(Photo via ellekorea)

f7551e05-1ca6-4b64-9bdf-c726133a07bf.png

(Photo via ssinz7)

e4a4c4d2-ac76-4507-87a2-cef16fd01591.png

(Photo via graziakorea)

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/17-photos-of-park-shin-hye-at-2016-chanel-fashion-show/

• Like 13

Topic: About DramaFan100 writer-nim

Had to de-lurked after just lurking in Soompi's paradise and found out we have another Darling Lover living in AsianFanfics by the same name as someone we know from here. This DramaFan100 is very smart to live in that little paradise Island, a safe haven, and also where dreams are possible without repercussions from his/her imaginations and open-minded thoughts to all kind of possibilities.

Thanks to the darlings whom thought of me. Thanks to Mujay to clear my name initially based on writing styles (the hint I got was "pervy delulu style" LOL). I would be "Breaching what I preached" if I did that after telling the darlings here to delulu at General (G) level as to be mindful of the young/under-age kids lurking in public forums 2+months ago hehe. It's 100% not me so I have to clear my name from any credits lol, and bring justice to DramaFan100's work, it's his/her DramaFan100's masterpiece. It's her dreamland that she is sharing with darling fans whom are now in another heaven because of him/her. I would love to live in DramaFan100's paradise Island one day but I need to brush up on my English first and also learn how to manage my time more efficiently. Lurking here and there is taking so much time already lol. And what a day to lurk too! What makes me de-lurked this time is the scary "spoiler" tag, after mygirls so nicely re-attached it back to my name. It's was a positive energy LOL but I cannot take credits for someone else's work.

However, I believe DramaFan100 is definitely someone whom loves Darling Couple and lurks in here (and their individual threads for factual information) and "he/she can hear darlings' voices". I hadn't time to read any of your stories yet but from what I've heard "it's more than awesome" but I will make a request for now (if you haven't yet planned).

A scenario to include in your fanfic that I would love to read:

JS & SH couple invited over to JS & LBY's home for their baby Girl "Bobe" 100 days celebration

JS & SH are god-parents  and doting on baby BoBe.

JS & LBY advising JS & SH to think about family matter soon if they plan to have a big family since they like kids.

SH asking LBY about her experiences being a new mother.

JS & SH lost in their own little world playing with baby Bobe.

Thank you DramaFan100!

FicklePointedGoat.gif

Cr: owner

PS: Have fun everyone. I didn’t expect I would post today or at least for a little while but it's important to clear a false funny rumour  LOL

@yuan 19900,i sure is not you..lol.you'r writing style is formal but nice,reading your post like reading psycologi book:phew:are you read that fanfic?...the writer is eloquently with words,for argue,the sense of houmor is good, (i know some one with this style)her(i pretend she is women,seldom male do shipper thing)structur sentence is neat..(i quest i know one )and  she now very well about Jong suk more than shin hye... maybe i can resolve this puzzle soon.:P glad see you here friend...

• Like 6