[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Since today is Sunday, let's throw back some lovely memories from Pinocchio - the drama that gave us a lot of heart-warming and priceless lessons, a great team ever. :D and of course.... our Darling Couple. ^^

Credit: Saekki team - Lee Jong Suk Vietnam Fanpage Facebook.

Edited by Jasmine1213
  • Like 13

Guest yuan19900

ShinHye's Rapido event in Shanghai on 18th October

It's wonderful today because ShinHye is having a Public event. She looks lovely here.

CRkRj-6UkAApEuS.jpg

Cr: owner

My last post was about using happy tactics to deal with anti-fan/intruder, which lead up to this post to give you a little more information on Korean fandoms (nope, I don't personally know them lol). I put all this in the spoiler because the topic is a little sensitive and negative and I don't want to start a discussion on this in here but rather to share some information. Also,  some may disagree with me and some may not be even interested but we are all entitled to what we want to believe.  ShinHye has recently experienced "cyber-bullying" hence she posted that "eloquent message on IG". I'm pretty sure all Korean celebrities / idols have anti-fans because this world is not perfect.

Why do I care? For me I do try to understand the South Korean culture  a little (for travelling purposes and because of interests from the Korean celebrities/idols I admire). Both ShinHye & JongSuk are Koreans so they need to embrace their culture so I hope you do take time to read this post about K-fandoms & k-anti-fans shared by a Korean (I know it's boring topic). I'll let you decide if they are scary or not because I also have my own view on how to look at them too. To me, the majority of them are devoted/passionate and only a minority are totally lost in the fandom that create unnecessary chaos, by applying the 80/20 rules I once shared in here.

PS: This section is FYI only. No need to discuss on this negative issue and mess-up our lovely home. Thanks

So they have the same hair color again hun ? :D  hhhh ...                             just for fun ;)

our darlings great chemistry goes beyond visibility! They don't need couple items to be coupley...they have same hair color, same smile, same expression & pose

hmmm...will their future lil sukkie & shinnie look like them? I guess whoever their lil take after either mom or dad or both, their babies surely have jongshin charms

Ctto

@aydenj .do you think they planned this :blink:their hair and their body gesture..is obvious...could someone  explaine it to me...why in this world we need to prove anything to someone who don't believe everything we talk in this tread?...just can't undrstand they way the'r thinking(someone who insist us darling shipper spread bad thing )..can just stay calm and looking forward ..the worst they react,the most hurt is their self...pity me who argue(again)with other shipper..:)lol.

• Like 10

hi, hello n annyong darling shippers! it's been long since i post comment but something made me today.

to every1 who has constantly post here, many thanks n hugs. this ahjumma is kinda sorry for jst liking ur posts n nt commenting bc i jst didnt know what to write. my mind kinda tired to construct the right words anyway.. work n personal life tires me out alot lately.

nwy the reason im delurking now is bc of this 1 fic in aff.

this fic is jst so.. darn cute n it make me smile since the 1st chp, esp today when im nt feeling well it made me :) n delulu. i still am smiling :)

to evry1, please give this fic a read. the fic is worth ur time reading.

Edited by kyonkichi78
request frm author
  • Like 12

hi, hello n annyong darling shippers! it's been long since i post comment but something made me today.

to every1 who has constantly post here, many thanks n hugs. this ahjumma is kinda sorry for jst liking ur posts n nt commenting bc i jst didnt know what to write. my mind kinda tired to construct the right words anyway.. work n personal life tires me out alot lately.

nwy the reason im delurking now is bc of this:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1031754/the-dating-parkshinhye-pinocchio-leejongsuk-jongshin-dalincouple

this fic is jst so.. darn cute n it make me smile since the 1st chp, esp today when im nt feeling well it made me :) n delulu. i still am smiling :)

to evry1, please give this fic a read. i think the writernim is the same dramafan in our thread here. if not, im sorry then but still the fic is worth ur time reading.

oh..dear...that writernim make me crazy...i can believed she read my maind...or actually all of us 'darling couple' had same thought about their relationship:)LOL...very entertaining..more chapter please...:lol::wub:..i feel so hot here...give me fan please...lol

• Like 4

Guest linda_kim11

Years had treated him well.Still the sweet shy boy vibes but a gorgeous charismatic man now... 

I don't understand korean language so please don't ask me what are they talking/asking him. Can somebody help? Thanking in advance

Wow woo hoo . that little JungSukki is so cute and adorable !! I believe Shin Hye will laugh out loud and roll herself onto the floor is they watch this video together !! :w00t::w00t:

Both of them are soooo adorable & lovely !! Love'em much !! :wub::wub:

Shall we all dance with them Darling Couple to celebrate Pinocchio 1th Anniversary lol :w00t::w00t:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1031754/the-dating-parkshinhye-pinocchio-leejongsuk-jongshin-dalincouple

to evry1, please give this fic a read. i think the writernim is the same dramafan in our thread here. if not, im sorry then but still the fic is worth ur time reading.

woooowwww.... i totally loved it... it's beyond AMAZING !!!! :D It's exactly what i've been deluluing about in my posts ... no it's way mich better !!! Every one... i highly recommend this @kyonkichi78 thank youuuu so much for letting me know about it ... 

• Like 5

woooowwww.... i totally loved it... it's beyond AMAZING !!!! :D It's exactly what i've been deluluing about in my posts ... no it's way mich better !!! Every one... i highly recommend this @kyonkichi78 thank youuuu so much for letting me know about it ... 

:P:D:w00t: THE writer drive me crazy..:wub:@kyonkichi78@mariejose..should we rated her fanfic to+21...lol...it's..so..

• Like 5