[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Due to the number of people included in the PM and the fact that some posts have large file sizes, and the number of people looking at it all at the same time (probably when there are new posts) I think it's the reason why the PM is lagging and not functioning properly. If you guys could please try to AVOID putting your messages there (probably just send your regards to the people you want to thank or post them here in the public thread) and leave the messages to the people who are contributing, that would be highly appreciated. I'll try to find a way to make the viewing easier for everyone, so for the mean time, just put your messages here alright? And AVOID spreading things that shouldn't be spread. Respect the other people. THANK YOU! :wub: 

It's okay to post your thoughts here, in fact, it's more than welcome to post them here. Just avoid things that might get all of us in trouble. :P:phew: 

HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE! ;) 

- - -

I repeat:

AVOID SENDING MESSAGES IN THE PM THREAD UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF THE CONTRIBUTORS. Thank you.

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

@nyahh do you have problem with the pm? I can't see the new posts but keeps receiving e-mail notification on new posts. Is there a limit to the no of pgs for pm?

The posts take time to load. What I do is I open the PM in another tab and wait for the messages to load, it does load but in batches though. I suggest wait for it to load before sending more messages. :D I think the server can't handle the amount of people looking at it all at the same time... probably generates traffic so it's not functioning properly. 

Guest hoon9293

@nyahh can you please also add me? =D Thank youuuu!!

I love Darling Couple so...so...so much!   I am the silent reader and I visit here everyday.  It will be great if you can add me to the PM group.  Great thanks:wub:

add me too please @nyahh

@nyahh can you please also add me? =D Thank youuuu!!

please add me too... XDXD thank youuuuu @nyahh

@nyahh do you have problem with the pm? I can't see the new posts but keeps receiving e-mail notification on new posts. Is there a limit to the no of pgs for pm?

The posts take time to load. What I do is I open the PM in another tab and wait for the messages to load, it does load but in batches though. I suggest wait for it to load before sending more messages. :D I think the server can't handle the amount of people looking at it all at the same time... probably generates traffic so it's not functioning properly. 

Hmm... the last post I read was 45 mins ago I know there are new posts after that but the page doesn't seem to load.

JS- SH  kiss marathon . i feel heart(shipper) attack HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

sweet JS he so cute and funny always . SH improve kiss acting after marathon kiss continuous HI HI

why i miss them so munch :tears:

thank you / kamsamnida /ขอบคุณค่ะ 

1364309998-o.gif

• Like 5

Guest airalily

Hai..I'm silent reader since pinnochio drama.. I ship them during their cf before pinocchio..@nyahh, please add me in your group..thank you :D

Guest akanet

hello everyone!. i am new here.. first coment in my life! But im a silent shipper from the old forum...I always wanted to write a review but my English is bad, but I can read and understand English. I hope excuse my bad English, but I will continue writing to share with this beautiful group! @nyahh  please add me on that group, please please!

@irenetan thank u so much for your contribution! enjoyed it!

how do i thank @Rania and @nyah! u brought sizzle to our thread! and colour in our pinochio-less darling-couple - starved shipper's life! 

thank u sooo much guys!

• Like 3