[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Amber03 hmm the kisses, I really like that they so into it together.. its like there are no other people around them. the wedding scenes are my favorite.. Too Real.. you are right the body gestures, lets add the breathing, the flushed faces, the small smiles in between.. even PDnim can't stop them.. Its like SH is saying why did you stop? and LJS was like, shut up PDnim I am kissing my woman.. and the satisfied laugh. LOL I could go on and on..( will this be censored? ahahaha LOL) They give me the flutters like no other couple can... and oh the nuzzles 

@sapientia oh really he say that to pd nim to shut up because he kissing his women haha ...jongsuk ah you are really something...very interesting person... You r right my heart feel flutter also looking at the scene...

• Like 4

oommggoodnesss :w00t: the kissing scene superly Daebakkk .... It superly damn hot hot hot ...I don't know I cannot describe the right words hahaha... @Rania Zeid tq vm you awesome ... I think my face become red when looking at their kissing scene ...shinhye superly shy after the kissing scene the episode 8 ... Jongsuk kiss was so intense especially the ramen shop kiss and the wedding kiss ...it seem like he don't wanna stop kissing her ....now I know why pd Nim say he need to cut some of the kissing scene hahaha :rolleyes: ... All making scene really worth watching :wub:

IKR??? we asked for this right? but now that we are seeing it, there are really no words to describe what we are seeing.. we are just left with words nonsensical words.. hahaha 

giphy.gif

@Amber03 hmm the kisses, I really like that they so into it together.. its like there are no other people around them. the wedding scenes are my favorite.. Too Real.. you are right the body gestures, lets add the breathing, the flushed faces, the small smiles in between.. even PDnim can't stop them.. Its like SH is saying why did you stop? and LJS was like, shut up PDnim I am kissing my woman.. and the satisfied laugh. LOL I could go on and on..( will this be censored? ahahaha LOL) They give me the flutters like no other couple can... and oh the nuzzles 

@sapientia oh really he say that to pd nim to shut up because he kissing his women haha ...jongsuk ah you are really something...very interesting person... You r right my heart feel flutter also looking at the scene...

the shut up part was just my imagination hahaha.. :) 

• Like 6

Long time lurker and Pinocchio lover. I've been silently lurking this thread since we got booted from the Pinocchio thread and when we were on the temp forum. Lol I love reading and seeing what all you wonderful gals have been putting up! Thank you for all the translated articles and photos. =)

Please add me @nyahh! Thank you!

Guest juanaJ

oh my gosh...the wedding kiss is heaven...its like Shinhye's body language says " pls don't stop kissing me,Jongsuk"...she really enjoy it..Jongsuk loves it more..finally Shinhye has her best kiss scene ever.

Guest meekly

Hello...

I'm new comer here. Hm. Actually, not really new, just a Silent reader. This tread so ONFIRE this day bc of 'something'. Hihi. Cant u share that something on me guys? 

This time, im really so dying to know bout the KISS scene guys. So i made an account and finally post something in here.

@nyahh please add me too. *beg* . Actually i'm not really understand with 'group' that u r want to add to see that content. Bc its my first time sign up for this kind of thread. But i will learn. 

Thankyou before and after hihihi

Hello...

I'm new comer here. Hm. Actually, not really new, just a Silent reader. This tread so ONFIRE this day bc of 'something'. Hihi. Cant u share that something on me guys? 

This time, im really so dying to know bout the KISS scene guys. So i made an account and finally post something in here.

@nyahh please add me too. *beg* . Actually i'm not really understand with 'group' that u r want to add to see that content. Bc its my first time sign up for this kind of thread. But i will learn. 

Thankyou before and after hihihi

Hi !! I am a silent lurker since the begining I really love this drama and this thread !! I dying to see what you are all talking about !! Can you please add me to the group @nyahh ?? please please !!

Thank you very very much !!!! :)

Guest alto84

Please add me too @nyahh sii...to pm group. pleaseeee. I'm just a silent lurker since a Pinocchio days,coz my English is very bad. I'm dying to watch that dvd cut 'video too. Everyone talking about that, n I don't know anythiiiing, I'm frustrated, help me @nyahh. Big Thanks for you and Rania Zeid :wub:

Guest she_ryl

hi every1,im a silent lurker in here way back Pinocchio thread.

cant stop myself from posting anymore,im so curious with the dvd goodies.

@nyahh can you plz add me too,kabayan

thank yo so much