[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest kiyeujay

​They're risking Jongsuk's reputation because of their incompetence. :( hoping they could still change their decision... :tears:

​Yup, what i'm really scare is he really has schedule in this time, T____T, it surely will be worse and worse. U know, Cant imagine how much antis to him, and even part of his  fans will change. @_@ 

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest nyahh

​Yup, what i'm really scare that he really has schedule in this time, T____T, it surely will be worse and worse. U know, Cant imagine how much antis to him, and even part of his  fans will change. @_@ 

If he REALLY has.. bad move on Wellmade (again) for only saying things NOW after the voting ended. If he doesn't.. bad move on Wellmade (too) for saying that he has instead of just reasoning out his health. Some fans are angry,but I'm hoping they won't change their opinions of him. He probably knows this already that's why he's giving away those extra fan service in his fm yesterday. Or they could've addressed this personally while in the fm. :( Aishhhh! No use.. lose-lose situation. :( ​

Guest aydenJ

jongsuk could at least post smthing @ say smthing in his insta...or he better attend the paeksang just to receive the awards we worked hard for him & restore his reputation. He should have learn to protect himself. Show us jongsuk! Show us that you are worth the fight!

if someday PSH announced her boyfriend other than LJS i wont feel dissapoint as i feel today after that stupid statement of stupid wellmade..

period..i am done.. i will off my gadget..and enjoy my disaapointment..alone ..

• Like 7

Guest nyahh

if someday PSH announced her boyfriend other than LJS i wont feel dissapoint as i feel today after that stupid statement of stupid wellmade..

​AHAHAHAHA nothing's gonna beat what wellmade did. They deserve a medal for sucking so hard. ughhhh :tears:

​i feel so disappointed as well..in this case i dont even care if he will attends the awards just for 5 or 10 minutes, i dont even dare to ask for darling couple's interactions..i just hope he will attend baeksang, just for the sake of his fans, especially those fans who voted him.

arghhh i've already talking too much here..i'm sorry guys.. i have to continue typing my comments on their fb's account.

Edited by cloe
  • Like 6

Guest nyahh

​i feel so disappointed as well..in this case i dont even care if he will attends the awards just for 5 or 10 minutes, i dont even dare to ask for darling couple's interactions..i just hope he will attend baeksang, just for the sake of his fans, especially those fans who voted him.

arghhh i've already talking too much here..i'm sorry guys.. i have to continue typing my comments on their fb's account.

​You're not alone. We want him to go there bc of his fans. Their interactions are just going to be bonuses on our part. :( Whew. It's so tiring recently :lol: They're draining my energy lolol :lol:

Guest aydenJ

Obviously shinhye you love dogs so much..just like jongsuk. I'm sure jongsuk misses his puppy too :wub:

Why not? Should we?

​absolutely !! and also since Jong suk always search his name in instagram .. we should all post the same picture in which we state our disapointment and how much we want him to attend .. just like when we celebrated his 5th anniversary remember ? i think that could work!! even if one post it more than once i'm sure jong suk will notice since it's the same pic in repeat !! 

• Like 4

still about my dissapointment..

now i am confusing between whose the one who make us looks like a fool..its wellmade or Lee Jong Suk??

i am sorry becoz losing my faith through this situation..its looks like i am a glory hunter fan..

but i am not.. i even spend my darn hardwoking money to vote him..

this situation its like hell..until now there is no such a good will from any of them to clarify the truth..at least we deserve an any..

LJS was just spotted walking arround street of tokyo instead of having some rests if he was truly had a high temprature fever..

now i am confusing..

i realy need words of wisdom..

i realy do...

mianhe jong suk ahh..

i will rearrange myfeeling from now on..

• Like 3

Guest nyahh

@myaShe I'm pretty sure it's not Jongsuk dear. He appreciates his fans too much to betray them like this. It's okay to feel that way now, but I hope this will not affect what you think of him in the long run. :) I was sad too when I saw those pictures.. but I guess there's more to this story than meets the eye. Something is not right, and we don't know it. :) I understand what you're feeling right now. It's okay to feel that way. :) Alright? Huuuugs! :wub:

why i feel that.......................

JS  escaped something Dispatch / Reporter /Shipper fans or Best friends 

if rumors isn't true why he avoid  ether won popular vote :sweatingbullets:

Although he may be sick, really  but  can attention in short time . 

When first I don't believe the rumors, but he expressed doubt that he was made to hide or flee anything definite.

JS ah please  Prove that no anything  with rumors Which had rejected the centreline before.

i will waiting you. 

Guest kiyeujay

still about my dissapointment..

now i am confusing between whose the one who make us looks like a fool..its wellmade or Lee Jong Suk??

i am sorry becoz losing my faith through this situation..its looks like i am a glory hunter fan..

but i am not.. i even spend my darn hardwoking money to vote him..

this situation its like hell..until now there is no such a good will from any of them to clarify the truth..at least we deserve an any..

LJS was just spotted walking arround street of tokyo instead of having some rests if he was truly had a high temprature fever..

now i am confusing..

i realy need words of wisdom..

i realy do...

mianhe jong suk ahh..

i will rearrange myfeeling from now on..

​To me, it's not important whose's decisions, it's the time they announce it instead, thus it's mainly Wellmade's fault.

I have just seen some pics,.. so i'm also confusing and to some extent, it's understandable about negative comments of his fans to him.  I still hope he will fight his company for his C-fans. They said they r OK, but actually i know, it's not easy for them to move on. 

Come on, JS-ahh. It's time to raise your voice. 

( I also leave my message, but i guess he can't read bc of language barrier. ) 

Edited by kiyeujay