[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Hahaha why this thread becoming a Ghost Thread. :phew: maybe everyone else are busy  doing their things. 

Everyone is asking about pessimistic pills, but darling couple are giving away optimism pills.

I'm telling you guys they won't attend Paeksang and having matching outfit again. I mean it's outrageous and the efghijk hot topic about young couple in love, it's impossible that it is them. I mean they have been in Hawaii together, but different island (hahahaha, but there are different and fastest way of transportation) kekeke. It's impossible everything that is happening right into your eyes is just a joke don't take it seriously. The matching outfit it's all coincidence, the IG post without caption plain coincidence. The cancelation of their events. 

The more you think the other way around the less you'll be hurt. To think that they go boundaries as what you expected haven't you given a thought that there is a possibility that the feeling you are having right now is real?

• Like 12

@ktiminie I've got free time today, thanks for warm welcome. I suddenly felt the warmth that ShinHye talking about.

@Sleepykid ​I miss you and your pessimistic pills :lol:

Are you back now? Or are you still busy?  

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

Good day! HAHA. :D:D:D

@sleepykid thank you for the extra dose of pessimistic pills. HAHA hopefully it will last until their next possible collab together. :D

11258076_1427817944192502_1311379016_n.j

cr as tagged

Guest nyahh

Just dropping by for a bit here. HAHA I have an exam today and instead of studying I just went to sleep so now I'm cramming. HAHA :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

Okay.. just keep supporting Darling Couple alright? Don't let the fire die down. So here, helping you ignite the fire when there's not a lot of news about them. (HEY, SH's gonna be in 3 Meals yeyy! I love Na PD, his 1N2D is what started my liking to anything korean)

- - -

tumblr_ngdwtiybFn1thpvfwo3_400.gif tumblr_ngdwtiybFn1thpvfwo2_400.gif

tumblr_ngdwtiybFn1thpvfwo6_400.gif tumblr_ngdwtiybFn1thpvfwo4_400.gif

tumblr_ngdwtiybFn1thpvfwo5_400.gif tumblr_ngdwtiybFn1thpvfwo1_400.gif

“It’s for my sake, right?”
“Yeah.”
“Ok, I’ll do as you say. Because I believe in you" 

Source: leesoohyuksnose

@sleepykid  hey welcome back kiddoo  :D what took so long??

actually it's not a gost thread but there were migration in soompi that took 10 days.. we had a temporally thread we added 40 pages there, but when migration finished those 40 pages weren't added here, they started from the point they closed the thread

they said they ll add them but they didn't up to this moment .. those 40 pages have a lot of important stuff ..like Chanel cruise event and the most important  director cut dvd 3rd teaser with all the bts kissing hhhhhhh :D 

we demand those 40 pages backkkk  

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 9

Guest aydenJ

Lets bring the passion back. Shall we? 

Shinhye's ig post

The infamous mouth clipping...

The pretty boy...

Hmmm...my otp began

@sleepykid  hey welcome back kiddoo  :D what took so long??

actually it's not a gost thread but there were migration in soompi that took 10 days.. we had a temporally thread we added 40 pages there, but when migration finished those 40 pages weren't added here, they started from the point they closed the thread

they said they ll add them but they didn't up to this moment .. those 40 pages have a lot of important stuff ..like Chanel cruise event and the most important  director cut dvd 3rd teaser with all the bts kissing hhhhhhh :D 

we demand those 40 pages backkkk  

​yes..agreed..we demand those 40 pages back,,those pages are so precious, especially the important stuffs like chanel cruise event and pino 3rd teaser bts kissing..i remembered how busy we were, back and forth posted and spazzed, and how excited we were at that time:D

ps : thank you for the sukii's recent pics at the airport..i think, he needs a haircut:), but still he looks so handsome like always:wub::wub:

• Like 5