[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

it's like in korea-entertainment dating is a big scandal..looks so scary for the people who were involved:(

because i love darling couple. and shinhye and sukki are the most adorable people i ever seen..and they are so sweet like a candy.:Dlike most of you here, i just want the best for them.they deserves to be happy.

we have to admit there're so much connections between these two even after the drama ended, whether it's just coincidence or well planned, we wouldn't know, and naturally people will questioning, wondering and speculating about their relationships. i'm  kind of understand if they just a close friend cuz they are too comfortable to be true, but i wont be surprised if indeed they are in relationships.

how i wish adorable couple like darling couple is living in my country..in here..it's so easy to shipping couple in drama, when we loved couple in drama, even before we shipping them, they already an item,they didnt afraid of rumors,cuz mostly they're being accepted by fans. and when we want to talk about their relationships, they already have a plan to get married..lol:D

Edited by cloe

Guest aydenJ

Heart business is a hard business

To be or not to be is not us to determine..let js&sh harbour their friendship the way they want it to be...

For me..better wait for their announcement. Whoever they choose to be with, they surely deserve each other...

Guest aydenJ

Both shinhye & jongsuk are in millet related ig post...are they having millet cf/photoshoot?

Guest nyahh

OH MY! New pictures of JS and SH! From Millet related person? What does this mean? Millet never fails us so I hope this is a good sign. :D:D:D I can't wait for their Millet collab again. HAHA! Can't believe it's almost half a year since Pinocchio ended. JS's right, time really goes by so fast. And they're still meeting each other due to projects. Thankful to the Korean entertainment gods for putting these two together in many endorsements/photoshoots/commercials. That's the only thing we can ask for, as their fans right? (individual or both) :D:D:D

Guest babyfiction

Honestly, this is the most lucky shipper thread, I'm not that sure what's happening, but one thing I'm sure about all darling couple lover are lucky.

Edited by babyfiction

Guest nyahh

Honestly, this is the most lucky shipper thread, I'm not that sure what's happening, but one thing I'm sure about all darling couple lover are lucky.

​You're right. We're not even expecting anything from them, but they always give us new goodies and they always surprise us. That's why it really is a wooorthwhile ride with this ship. HAHA :D

Guest nyahh

OMG I CAN'T HANDLE JS'S SHORTS IN THAT FANART HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP STARING AT IT HAHAHAHA HE LOOKS GOOD IN EVERYTHING SRSLY HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO BLESSED HAHAHA :$:$:$:PB|xDxD

@reijunko thank you for the info! YEEY more people can vote now!!! :D What's the app's name in ios? Is it still Paeksang Awards? 

Edited by nyahh

OMG I CAN'T HANDLE JS'S SHORTS IN THAT FANART HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP STARING AT IT HAHAHAHA HE LOOKS GOOD IN EVERYTHING SRSLY HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO BLESSED HAHAHA :$:$:$:PB|xDxD

@reijunko thank you for the info! YEEY more people can vote now!!! :D What's the app's name in ios? Is it still Paeksang Awards? 

Yes it's Paeksang Arts Awards :)

Lets vote for sukii..like crazy..i want him to win this category so much:D

shinye is leading for movie category so far...

ehmmm..to think again..if sukii won this category. i'm sure shinhye will win the movie category. both of them will standing on the stage at the same time, cuz normally paeksang awards will announce the winner for popularity awards both movie and drama at the same time.

and there is big possibility krystal and minho will win for popularity awards as well ..can you imagine the 4 of them on the stage together? i mean shinhye-sukii-minho and krystal? that's would be interesting to watch:)

Edited by cloe

@mygirls, I know,  let's stay headache free and get all the updates from our friends here.. I'd like to stay positive too.. At least in here, news are filtered to the good ones.. hehe :) and if there'll be bad news mixed at some point, we have the support of all the darling shippers.. :) 

:) GUYS, please keep the kissing gifs/pix coming.. nobody will complain here.. God knows seeing them makes our day and never fail to bring smiles/tingly feelings in us.

Guest babyfiction

i think that nitizen delu hard work active agian. ¬¬   

​what do you mean? delu

i think that nitizen delu hard work active agian. ¬¬   

​what do you mean? delu

​sorry chingu i mean nitizenbuzz who highest imaging rumors.  i afraid of link love line.

But no one knows the truth. They join the same opportunity to meet it is already 

i love shipper and funny ship but i don't want rumors . 

If uncomfortable, I'm sorry