[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Naiyun

kiss everyone  ;):x:x 

cr: DC

I miss LJS and PSH, when are they going to go back to work, I want to see them on screen.  Its driving me crazy.  There is not anything interesting to watch, I'm on a drought.  I watched Avengers last week, I still like the first one, and I like the green man.  I'm going to rematch pinocchio , I'm bored, don't mind me.  Dear god, please let anyone of them go back to work.  

• It’s my space

•  

i know right LOL

haahaha i don't know why but i always see LJS and not Dal Po here: 

cr: pienocchio tumblr

​his acting is so raw that sometimes you will think that he is the character that he is playing. that's his charisma when he played every single character he accepted for the past couple of years.

​I couldn't agree more.
Everytime i see him on screen he just amazed me again and again.
He is one of the few actors who can really make me believe what I'm seeing on screen is real and everytime make me a proud fan. 
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh no the kissing scene, can't set in  SM  in the setting, WTH, it was there when I watched it this morning.  I'll go SM in my head, my own imagination its even better.:D, Thanks alot youtube.:P

Guest aydenJ

Wonderful edit of first kiss: compilation of bts...i am awed by the way js look at sh's lip at the brief moment...dreamy? Hunger? Can't get enough? That's how a woman should make a man feels!! Inha melts dalpo's  desire with her sweet hot lips (or is it shinhye melts js?)...hah! do i care?

cr to owner

Guest kiyeujay

Hummmm....

--Article: Even fans know... the signs of a star couple's secret relationship

Source: Korean Ilbo via Naver

- Specific ideal man/woman
- Random pictorials overseas
- Secret couple accounts on SNS
- A star couple in a secret relationship recently attended the Chanel cruise collection together

1. [+219, -20] There's DO and Sojin

2. [+182, -34] DO Sojin, Chanyeol Sandara, as expected of Dating Generation's little brother group
- DO and Sojin is true, Chanyeol and Dara is not
- It's not Chanyeol and Dara. Dara's dating someone else.
- Chanyeol and Dara aren't dating ㅡㅡ
- You're an EXO fan, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+120, -18] (Regarding the Chanel hint) What about Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk??? Or is it Lee Jong Suk and Krystal??
- Did TOP and Krystal break up?
- No, Park Shin Hye's with Park Hye Jin
- Isn't Park Shin Hye dating Jung Yonghwa?
- Krystal and TOP dated but broke up
- Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye attended the Chanel show together while Krystal sat alone at the front somewhere else.
- I don't think any of them are dating.
- Park Shin Hye's with Jung Yonghwa

4. [+28, -2] Sulli used to date PO and now she's with Choiza

5. [+27, -5] Another article filled with rumors.. I wish journalists would stop dropping hints and leave the netizens to play guessing games. 

6. [+7, -2] DO Sojin, Chanyeol Dara

7. [+4, -9] Chanyeol and Dara are not dating, they're unfounded rumors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and Dispatch would've found something on DO and Sojin if they were really dating. They followed Do around before and released pictures from that.

8. Now that I think about it, Le eJong Suk and Park Shin Hye did attend the Chanel show together and they even went to Hawaii at the same time.. Le eJong Suk went for a pictorial and Park Shin Hye went with Seo Hyolim for vacation...

cr: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/fansknow-whos-dating-who.html

:DOoh may.my cheeks fell numb to much grin and smiling  read all you're post guys.... To much but need more....just how come not love when their kiss make  the flowers blooming... And the rain drop with joy ,even bird jeoleos with their lovey dovey...

Guest kiyeujay

I very boring delu by nitizen very hardcore .

why bring rumors imagine with them . it's bring down and made anitfan 

now nothing confirmed dating so they're friends only 

​Yup, I want they r just close friends, :( The rumors make them awkward and be cautious . I want them to be free when tgt and take selcas like be4. 

Guest nyahh

I'm in class right now but after seeing @kiyeujay's post abt that article.. i just gotta comment. Okay, tbh my shipper heart is happy seeing articles that relate JS and SH. But this article? And those blind items? Tbh it's just scary. As in scaaary. I'm happy with shipping them, i dont even want to label them as something exact bc tbh I really dont know their status. that's just it. But these reporters who are making articles abt these 'couples' are so unfair. If SH and JS are really in a relationship, I'd rather they announce it themselves (if they want to, cz that's a choice). Rather than other people outing them. It's so unfair and that's robbing them of their personal lives and choices. i wish these journalists would stop tho (probably not cz that's how they make a living) but the more people speculate, i agree with what you said, the more they'll get cautious and that's so unfair for them. 

I really really hope that these types of news do not affect them. Ofc we'll always support them whatever happens, but better not have any reason for them to be cautious in the first place. :D

Okay, back to class. Haha! byee.

Yups..totally agree with you dear @nyahh.. Although, i wish they could be a lover.. But, blind speculation from fans like that is really scary.. It's so unfair since the stars they're talking about don't have a chance to clear up the rumor (if it's not true, just pure rumor).. Feel really uneasy for them.. No wonder they always look awkward and cautious at public eyes..

Guest aydenJ

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/fansknow-whos-dating-who.html

This is kinda scaary...as far as i know, js & sh were rumoured dating a few stars but none was proven... It is obvious that they are friends. Even if they are more than friends, or dating other man/woman, let them keep their private life...