[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

guys, isn't it time for us time to move on with the kisses already? HAHA who am I kidding? that's next to impossible right? hope the DVD gets released soon so we can all have spazz fest overload... i can just imagine :) 

Edited by sapientia

Oh dear!!Oh my!! You are so right @nyahh hahaha!!glad to know both us are drowning!hahaha..I think I will stay like this for awhile..I like how it makes me so alive..for a moment I felt like I vanished in a thin air!!(my way to escape reality)hahaha... so I will definitely see it through the end..:D:D:D           I enjoy your posts so much(as well as the others here)..it makes me crazy, in a good way I supposed..  xDxDxD

Indeed no doubt they are close friends..i mean who can do that??it comes so natural! And to tell you the truth, the reason I ship these two is because they are so sincere towards each other, no need to pretend just to show, and definitely there's no faking it...all those moments are precious and genuine..:P:wub::P 

Anyway I found this song very suitable for our Darling Couple too..here's the link in YT  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59p25X2gfrc enjoy guys while thinking this picture..ill leave it to your imagination how you want to play it..hahaha.:D:D

9k=

(Credit to the owner of this picture)

irisyu0928:

Chinese TV station - ShanXi TV.They mentioned <Pinocchio> and analyzing

deeply about behind scenes of reporters.It told us public opinions also could kill some people..

It also discussed some people’s livelihood topics.

Everything looks real and fragile..ㅠ.ㅠ

Cr:蘇憶安KangShin  

Edited by Rania Zeid

Guest nyahh

Just finished doing my school work (HUHU) and I just gotta drop by here. xDxDxD

@sapientia HELP ME MOVE ON FROM THE KISS. LOOK I'M NOT OVER IT YET. I just dropped by to post another kiss picture again. HAHAHAHAHA

cr ayam_015 

So which is the best kiss? I CAN'T CHOOSE. xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

@Amber03 AWW that is such a cute song!! :wub::wub: Sorry, I just can't help it. But whenever I see this picture, I have a different song in mind. Hope you don't mind. :P It's just a combination of deluluuuuu and a bit pervy (OR A LOT AS IN A LOT) thought lol. Here listen to this AND LOOK AT THIS PICTURE AND DROOOOL. (Coz SH's an angel right? HAHA OH GOD :P:P:P) Tell me what you guys think, OR NOT. xDxDxD So can you imagine them playing a chaebol couple with deep dark intentions? In an action film? (See, totally not over my delulu and daydreaming mind HAHA) Sorry, I'll just sleep this off. xDxDxD

cr as tagged

Listen to this: :P

(thank you so much @ktiminie for the suggestion ;) )

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

@aydenJ YEY You're still awake! Wait, it's late in the evening where you are right? HAHA. I'm just glad you guys are posting.. I thought we're all still dead from those kisses overload. xDxDxD And just looking at that gif set you posted.. oh my. Now I'm wondering what JS's thinking at that time? I kinda got interested (a loooot) after seeing the bts of the kiss. Coz he's kinda sooo into it during the kiss right? HAHA. :P 

Guest ktiminie

Sorry chingus, testing... OMG we can embed soundcloud music songs, I LOVE THAT!!!

So this one goes to u @nyahh ;)

Please keep posting, more more and more darling couple yeah!!!

Edited by ktiminie

Guest nyahh

Sorry chingus, testing... OMG we can embed soundcloud music songs, I LOVE THAT!!!

So this one goes to u @nyahh ;)

Please keep posting, more more and more darling couple yeah!!!

​AWWW YOU'RE SO SWEET. LET ME KISS YOU MWAH HAHAHA ;):D:$:wub: Thank you for your suggestion! Now we're even suggesting the music to give the proper feel. xDxDxD Feelings overload, indeed. HAHA DARLING COUPLE WOO! xDxDxD

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

READ THE OP'S DESCRIPTION BELOW. xDxDxDxDxD

cr dramaholic27According to studies hugging your partner for 30 seconds or more produces oxytocin. Which facilitates trust and sexual desire

Guest aydenJ

@nyahh actually its passed midnight in my place..i cant sleep bcoz i had taken extra dose of sukkie vitamin!!

yeah... I thought the same seing the gif. Sh seemed a bit shy & look at sh expression &reaction the moment she saw js lips touched herd,when she put her hand on her mouth...she could still  feel the kiss! And js's expression??!! Kyaaa...obviously he is in delulu!!!

Guest nyahh

@nyahh actually its passed midnight in my place..i cant sleep bcoz i had taken extra dose of sukkie vitamin!!

yeah... I thought the same seing the gif. Sh seemed a bit shy & look at sh expression &reaction the moment she saw js lips touched herd,when she put her hand on her mouth...she could still  feel the kiss! And js's expression??!! Kyaaa...obviously he is in delulu!!!

​It's past midnight here too. HUHU HAHAHA I can feel her whole body tingling while watching the kiss lol. What a very powerful kiss, she can still feel it days after they filmed it. LOL xDxDxD 

HAHAHA Okay. So i'm watching it again. And clearly, SH's still affected by that kiss. And JS?

JS's like: "Oh yes, I did that. (nodding to himself) Good job, self. Pat yourself on the back." xDxDxD

Edited by nyahh

If director-nim placed that scene in the final scenes to be included in the episode, I wonder... which scenes of Dalpo and Inha are actually just JS and SH being themselves? I have one in mind already. That cooking scene when Inha slept at Dalpo's house. I honestly think it's just them playing around. Soo sweeeetthese two  are! There are not enough ants in the world to cover how sweet they both are. :x:x:x xDxDxD 

i know right LOL

haahaha i don't know why but i always see LJS and not Dal Po here: 

edit: i think they are just playing here LOL

cr: pienocchio tumblr

Edited by k_xs

The pic that I would like to repost is one where LJS and PSH is doing a BTS scene where they are in the apartment and he is in his business suit. He sort of pinches or touches her at the waist area, she bends away and gives him a behave yourself look but he sends her a lazy, sultry look  which made me wonder is there more  going on .  Someone had posted it ,I then reposted it on the old thread.  I am hoping I could get that back.

Edited by Stormstarz

Guest nyahh

@k_xs ​HAHA yes! Also.. that scene in the rain that you posted a few pages back. I also think it's just them. Hmm. So basically Dalpo and Inha scenes are sometimes just SH and JS being themselves but the cameras are still rolling. And they still have sizzling chemistry! Off-cam, on-cam, what do we do with these two. :DxDxD 

@Stormstarz I know exactly what you're talking about but I also can't find the gif. I remember the way he looks at her, it really is intense. Whew! xDxDxD 

- - - 

Love the way they look at each other. :wub::wub::wub:

cr dreamer_grace

Guest babyfiction

If director-nim placed that scene in the final scenes to be included in the episode, I wonder... which scenes of Dalpo and Inha are actually just JS and SH being themselves? I have one in mind already. That cooking scene when Inha slept at Dalpo's house. I honestly think it's just them playing around. Soo sweeeetthese two  are! There are not enough ants in the world to cover how sweet they both are. :x:x:x xDxDxD 

i know right LOL

haahaha i don't know why but i always see LJS and not Dal Po here: 

cr: pienocchio tumblr

​his acting is so raw that sometimes you will think that he is the character that he is playing. that's his charisma when he played every single character he accepted for the past couple of years.

Hey it's me.  Guess what I was thinking out loud.  So Shin hye is going to have a fan signing this weekend for Millet right?  What if they show the heritage cf.  What do you think?  Anyone on board.  I'm really having those kodak moment, you know. :D.  Sapientia, I changed my mind I'm not going to open a SNS, because the more you know the more headache, I'll just stay simple minded, and get updates from you all.  And I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.  No matter what we can spazz until one of us drops dead or get in trouble (j/k), me from my spouse;) (not j/k).  

@nyahh, its no joke, I worked until midnight and before I went to bed I had a dosage of LJS and PSH oops! (darling) kiss scene in SM, and headset on, while husband snored away.:D  Its fantastic! ajumanh has to fantasy if you know what I mean. Don't get any dirty mind okay.  We are pure...hhhhhhhhhh

pinocchio-liar-nose-funny-gif-disney

Edited by mygirls