[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

If director-nim placed that scene in the final scenes to be included in the episode, I wonder... which scenes of Dalpo and Inha are actually just JS and SH being themselves? I have one in mind already. That cooking scene when Inha slept at Dalpo's house. I honestly think it's just them playing around. Soo sweeeetthese two  are! There are not enough ants in the world to cover how sweet they both are. :x:x:x xDxDxD 

Guest lara428

If director-nim placed that scene in the final scenes to be included in the episode, I wonder... which scenes of Dalpo and Inha are actually just JS and SH being themselves? I have one in mind already. That cooking scene when Inha slept at Dalpo's house. I honestly think it's just them playing around. Soo sweeeetthese two  are! There are not enough ants in the world to cover how sweet they both are. :x:x:x xDxDxD

Yes , I also want to see their moments when inha slept at dalpo's house mygash!! My heart is pounding like crazy

Holy Moly!!! Who doesn't like to wake up with so much kisses!LOL!!:D:D:D I was choking while eating my food because of those gifs..hahaha..OMG! the feeling is soooo back!!! Help @nyahh!hahaha..xDxDxD Thanks again guys! What else can I ask for huh?? all the best people are in this thread!!:P:P 

Still about the kiss huh? Hahah

It looks like everybody still cant get over the hottie cutie kiss..

I didnt thank Rania yet as our best contributor

For all her cuntributes...

Thanks for sharing all the great gif picts..

It was like living the dream this week after the channel cruise and pinocchio dvd director cuts..

I wish there will be more beautiful project between them..

This ship trully sail itself everytime..

Guest aydenJ

I hope js&sh will do photoshoot like this...look so cool, sultry yet sexy.

https://instagram.com/p/2XuG30mJ3m/

still about the kiss....each time i look at the finale kiss, i can only see jongsuk&shinhye kissing. Not dalpo-inha..i am not the only one feeling this, right? Let me see you hands chingus!! High five

Hi chingus, I have a question. Is it too late to order DVD or any possible for me to buy a DVD after that? Thanks a lot

@luminousalex​ They opened up the preorder for the limited blu ray from 5th of may to the 10th so you can still buy the blu ray :)  

you buy it at yesasia here 

and at innolife here  

I got the two links above from their website http://cafe.daum.net/Pncodvd 

I also found the link for the DVD in yesasia here. The dvd will have lower picture quality and not all the special gifts, but it is much cheaper. But i found the link at yesasia and not from their cafe on daum, so i'm not sure if you can still buy the dvd, but the dvd isn't limited, so I think you can. 

I haven't used any of the sites before, so i don't know what's best. Does anyone who bought the bluray or dvd want to give some advice?  

Also please correct me if i have given any wrong info. 

Edited by MissNeda

Guest nyahh

@Amber03 HAHA how can I help you? I'm still drowning here! xDxDxD If it's going to comfort you, well.. at least you're not drowning alone. AHAHAHA. Here I'm just gonna drown you a lot deeper with feels. xDxDxD Sooo... I went back to SH's IG and looked for pics of her and JS that she posted. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? Who's gonna say that these two are not close (literally and figuratively(?))? Just look at these pictures! They're so close.. LITERALLY. If they don't have those thick jackets on.. it's skin to skin already. xDxDxD

In the picture above alone.. a little bit closer and they're gonna exchange faces already. LOL also.. how is their position in that? Did JS placed his hand on SH's shoulder so they could fit in that pic? THEY'RE THAT CLOSE OKAY? LITERALLY. So it's no wonder those kisses look so natural. Coz they're soooo comfortable with each other. :P 

cr ssinz7 IG

Guest nyahh

I'm still drowning with feels (DAY 3 ALREADY, whew! When will this stop? HAHA NOO I DONT WANT IT TO STOP xDxDxD) so I made this. It's just my delulu mind okay? Listen to this to get the feel too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQqFw6uRS4Q 

When these two are THAT sweet, you just gotta have some of that sweetness too. :P:wub::wub::wub:

Guest nyahh

How does this work even? From hot to sweet? How do they do that? Just press a switch button and they can already give you a different vibe? Forever amazed by how great their chemistry is. :P

cr ayam_015

Guest nyahh

Just remember.. he said those words himself. He confirmed it. Didn't know JS could predict the future too. Was this premonition already? (DELULUUUUUUUUUU HAHAHAHAHA :P:P:P)

cr may.a.darling

@Nyahh, Right, no cholocates is as sweet as the darling, they are so sweet that it just melts in you, and your thirst for more sweetness.  There will be more, patience is of virtues.  Just like Inha says, please continue to support our darling couple.  Gotta go now, I'll be back Friday.  Work work work...:(

Guest nyahh

@Nyahh, Right, no cholocates is as sweet as the darling, they are so sweet that it just melts in you, and your thirst for more sweetness.  There will be more, patience is of virtues.  Just like Inha says, please continue to support our darling couple.  Gotta go now, I'll be back Friday.  Work work work...:(

​I actually have tons of school work to do right now. OH GOD. Just trying to escape reality for a bit. xDxDxD Aww, I miss your posts. HAHA! But work first, then spazz and delulu minds later? YEY! Will wait for you. We're good at waiting anyway. :D:D:D Good luck with your work, hope you finish early. :D We'll just support them in our own ways. YEY! :D