[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@sapientia,  some youtube video has the autoplay and others don't.  I just checked the settings on some video.  Interesting right?

​hmm autoplay feature automatically plays the next related video right? .. i had it turned off on my laptop.. 

@sapientia,  some youtube video has the autoplay and others don't.  I just checked the settings on some video.  Interesting right?

​hmm autoplay feature automatically plays the next related video right? .. i had it turned off on my laptop.. 

​Oh, is that what it means.  Thanks.

​Oh, is that what it means. I should check.  Thanks.

IMO, LJS has always been a good kisser.  But in Pinocchio It was more than him kissing his co star.  The feeling I got was of both of them kissing  each other.  Maybe it was their acting skills or the good direction of their director or(shhhh :ph34r: just maybe, it's their genuine feelings for each other. shhhh) :ph34r: 9_9Regardless, they simply made me hungry for more and they have given it to me.xD Feed me just feed me!!!!!

@Stormstarz  I totally agree with you.. :)

In one of the podcasts of Dramabeans, they said that LJS is one of the few actors who makes you feel like he is literally in love with his costars as opposed to doing a great job of portraying the role. Like maybe he falls in love during filming? :):)   In pinocchio, it was really a plus that PSH really enjoyed kissing and just being together with LJS.

js is good kissers know that him partner what  she suits .

in mini series he kiss so hot. (with the sound)

after. he can different kiss. but deep and sweet every kiss.

so don't concluded that  they fall in love with professional actors

Chanel Fashion Show...

I like that they did not stay on after party. They responded to the invitation, watched the show, but did not want "light up" with visiting stars. They are big enough stars too. In their behavior is so much dignity and self-esteem.)  0087e245783523af5f071c4136182f59.gif

Guest nyahh

I JUST WOKE UP (earlier than what I set on my alarm) AND THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT IS JS KISSING SH. OH GOD. IT'S JUST MORNING HERE (HI @sapientia we're in the same country yoohoo! HAHAH! :P) AND I'M ON FIREEEEE! xDxDxD Also, it's been a long time since I have to backread lots of pages after a few hours. This thread really exploded huh. xDxDxD

@ktiminie OH DEAR. Thank god I didn't see your post until only just now, falling asleep would be a lot harder if I have those kisses engraved in my memory. xDxDxD 

@cloe No problemo dear haha I screencapped those because I NEED SOME STILL PROOF THAT THEY'RE REALLY KISSING. Gotta know every mili-second action of it. xDxD xD

@mygirls HUHU I ENVY YOU DEAR xDxDxD You sound like you're really enjoying those kisses, haha I envy you you got to watch them in all kinds of views and versions (slow mo, big, small, with sound on, or none) HUHU HAHA OH GOD xDxDxD

I JUST WOKE UP (earlier than what I set on my alarm) AND THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT IS JS KISSING SH. OH GOD. IT'S JUST MORNING HERE (HI @sapientia we're in the same country yoohoo! HAHAH! :P) AND I'M ON FIREEEEE! xDxDxD Also, it's been a long time since I have to backread lots of pages after a few hours. This thread really exploded huh. xDxDxD

@ktiminie OH DEAR. Thank god I didn't see your post until only just now, falling asleep would be a lot harder if I have those kisses engraved in my memory. xDxDxD 

@cloe No problemo dear haha I screencapped those because I NEED SOME STILL PROOF THAT THEY'RE REALLY KISSING. Gotta know every mili-second action of it. xDxD xD

@mygirls HUHU I ENVY YOU DEAR xDxDxD You sound like you're really enjoying those kisses, haha I envy you you got to watch them in all kinds of views and versions (slow mo, big, small, with sound on, or none) HUHU HAHA OH GOD xDxDxD

Nyahh, "magandang umaga sa iyo!!!" (good morning to you!!!) :):) I know right?  i'll be back reading later when I get back haha!!!  

Time for me to sleep.. :) I'll see you later guys.. :) I'll be sleeping with the kissing scenes plastered on my mind.. gahh this is not healthy at all. :)

Guest nyahh

Here have some Darling Couple with their precious smiles. DEAR LORD. THESE TWO KILLED ME WITH THEIR CHEMISTRY. xDxDxD 

cr zzz.in

Edited by nyahh

@Nyahh,  of course, its the best that way since mostly everyone is on the other side of the planet, so I need to experiment.  But I got to chat with those that work early morning, and those that couldn't sleep becuase of the teaser. hhhhhh.  I'll toss the baton to you, because of this I'm an advanced member now, unbelievable..B| sweet dreams of darling couple, Sapienta, you've did well. ;) 

Edited by mygirls

Guest nyahh

Nyahh, "magandang umaga sa iyo!!!" (good morning to you!!!) :):) I know right?  i'll be back reading later when I get back haha!!!  

Time for me to sleep.. :) I'll see you later guys.. :) I'll be sleeping with the kissing scenes plastered on my mind.. gahh this is not healthy at all. :)

​GOOD NIGHT DEAR tulog ng mahimbing! (sleep well) HAHAHA Let's all spazz again later. xDxDxD My class ends at 1 pm here (6ish hours later) SO I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK HAHAHAHA OH GUYS HELP ME SAAAAVE ME I HAVE BECOME A TRASH WHEN IT COMES TO THESE TWO xDxDxD 

Guest nyahh

@Nyahh,  of course, its the best that way since mostly everyone is on the other side of the planet, so I need to experiment.  But I got to chat with those that work early morning, and those that couldn't sleep becuase of the teaser. hhhhhh.  I'll toss the baton to you, because of this I'm an advanced member now, unbelievable..B| sweet dreams of darling couple, Sapienta, you've did well. ;) 

​I'll do everything I can to savor the ride while the baton is with me! But I'll go to school first so let me just cry and deny this reality for a bit HAHA OH DEAR I REALLY FEEL A LOT WHEN IT COMES TO THESE TWO I'M TYPING ON ALL CAPS EARLY IN THE MORNING! xDxDxD

haha.. Come on guys, those're writing in their scripts, they just did what they've told to do..(Liying and diying in hell..LOL)

And that "message" at his IG was just for fans not for someone special..(torture in hell..LOL)

Need some air here!!! fyuuuuhhh..

My thoughts about their relationship ...

I think the main conversation took place. But ... they will not dating. The reasons ... I'm not going to guess.

They were awkward together yesterday. She was nervous. He was indifferent to the show and to all around.

We watch the drama in reality ... 

Again he looks dramas ... He will not be himself ... but only actor for fans... But he hopes that one fine day he will win ...)

Sorry if someone upset ... But that's just my thoughts ... Maybe it's not the way I see ...

Guest nyahh

@cawa rain, it doesn't matter what relationship they have, that's really their business, cheers to friendship. :D

​I agree! Cheers to that! Also @cawa rain, to comfort you, I think they're really just uncomfortable with all those cameras and remember, they have rumors already that they're dating? They're just being cautious (doesn't mean that they're dating) because the public is easily swayed by hearsays and you know Korea, sometimes it can make a big deal out of nothing. So, don't down yourself with those thoughts. :D It's okay to think about them, but, at the end of the day, they're just speculations on our parts. Unless they confirm it. :D