[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

@sapientia OH DEAR IT'S 1.30ish am where I am hahahahaha we're probably in the same time zone. xDxDxD What are they doing to us OH GOD xDxDxD I'm just too happy that's all. :P

@k_xs HAHAHA I AGREE WITH YOU. At this point, I don't even care anymore. I just love that they bring me happiness. That's all. :D:D:D 

- - -

I'll try to sleep now chingus. It will probably be hard BUT ughhh I have to sleep. Haha! Hopefully I'll dream of them. Or not. I might wake up from too much sweetness. xDxDxD HAHA GOOD NIGHT. Take care you guys. I'm always so thankful and happy and proud of all of you. Thank you for making the atmosphere even better when it comes to shipping those two. HAHA :D:D:D 

Edited by nyahh

@nyahh I thought i would be thankful seing them together breathing the same air tonight is enough for my longing heart. I didn't expect them to sit next to each other which make my heart palpitates and knowing them leaving the show one after another had almost make me fainted!! I should be asleep by now BUT I CAN't....my mind is too busy digesting info from various sources... Edited by cloe

@sapientia OH DEAR IT'S 1.30ish am where I am hahahahaha we're probably in the same time zone. xDxDxD What are they doing to us OH GOD xDxDxD I'm just too happy that's all. :P

@k_xs HAHAHA I AGREE WITH YOU. At this point, I don't even care anymore. I just love that they bring me happiness. That's all. :D:D:D 

​ :) :):) im just glad that whatever their relationship status is, we are all on the same page: we just want them to be happy and we just love seeing them together... of course it would all be better if they are actually a couple... :D

Edited by sapientia

​ :) :):) im just glad that whatever their relationship status is, we are all on the same page: we just want them to be happy and we just love seeing them together... of course it would all be better if they are actually a couple... :D

​Exactly!!!! 

Would better if they are a couple but I'm also happy if it's just a friendship xD

Edited by k_xs

​agreed!!!:wub:we love both of them as individual actor/actress and as a couple. and i respected their personal life..cuz we know it's their personal business,and they want to kept it private, especially shinhye. seeing them together so often after the drama ended is a miracle.correct if me if i'm wrong, but i think darling couple is the only one couple in k-drama who has multi projects together. and they being seen so often together even though the drama has ended. coincidence or well planned only them knows..eeeitt, maybe not only them..managers, staffs or even their agencies..so whatever their relationships is, it' doesnt really matter anymore for me..i'm so pleased just to see them together.:D

Edited by cloe

I'm so worried about them.  They are so young, and only want to protect them. But like eveyone i'm estatic to see them together at Chanel.  :x  I can't seem to work at home because this is what I do all day.  Need to stop, and get back to work NOW...I'll be back maybe with videos from fans...haha:D.  I want to see more, more and more.  :D, can't an ajuhma be a little greedy.  Look at the way he looks at her, and look at their outfits and everything is LOVE! (delu mode on K)

image-2.jpg

Edited by mygirls

I'm envious of alot of people, they are sooooo TECH SAVVY.  :D Don't forget to vote Paeksang for Darling okay.  I've been doing since yesterday working for me now. :P

Edited by mygirls

Finally done back reading all your awesome posts (with my mobile not helping that I have to log in and out for number of times). Biggest thank u to our darling couple's stylist for making them look like a COUPLE indeed with that color coordination

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, G-Dragon, Yoona, and more attend star-studded Chanel fashion show in Seoul

Chanel_Cover.png

Great news for Pinocchio fans! Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye were seen together again at the Chanel Cruise Show in Seoul, showing off their continued friendship. This fashion show located at Dongdaemun Design Plaza attracted some of the hottest celebrities, including G-Dragon, SiwonHan Ye Seul,Yoona, and even American actress Kristen Stewart. 

Scroll through to see some pictures from this awesome event!

LJS_Chanel_3.jpg

LJS_PSH_Chanel_2.jpg

LJS_PSH_Chanel_4.jpg

LJS_Chanel_4.jpg

LJS_Chanel.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel_3.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel_2.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel_4.jpg

GD_and_CL_9LbVdJd.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015-05-04_at_12.26.56_PM.pn

LJS_PSH_Chanel_Red_Carpet.png

What was your favorite celebrity appearance? Are you excited to see the Darling Couple reunited? Please share your thoughts below!

cr: dramafever

Edited by k_xs

Seriously guys,we must be the luckiest shippers ever!!!Soooo many moments even after the drama has ended.Now all we need to do is wait for the official announcement that they are getting married so that we can all die and go to heaven! :D 

Too much delulu

But i love it very much..

I love u for saying it..

After the official announcement..

We are die together and go to heaven hahahahahaha... very funny but well said... 

Let mw hug you for that .....

Edited by myaShe

seriously, this is the luckiest ship i ever had, maybe that's the reason why i can't let them go >.<

when i read that they were gonna attend this fashion show, i was like "cool! i'm just happy they'll be breathing in the same air, and be in one place", but then i come here and BAM THEY'RE EVEN SITTING TOGETHER!!! :o

i also agree that they look tired and sort of awkward, but i kinda expected the being awkward thing, i guess even though they're good friends, they're still wary of how other people might see them, not wanting any rumours to spread.

there you have it Baeksang! Chanel did it the right way, do not fail me LOL :P

Edited by myinnerbattles

seriously, this is the luckiest ship i ever had, maybe that's the reason why i can't let them go >.<

when i read that they were gonna attend this fashion show, i was like "cool! i'm just happy they'll be breathing in the same air, and be in one place", but then i come here and BAM THEY'RE EVEN SITTING TOGETHER!!! :o

i also agree that they look tired and sort of awkward, but i kinda expected the being awkward thing, i guess even though they're good friends, they're still wary of how other people might see them, not wanting any rumours to spread.

there you have it Baeksang! Chanel did it the right way, do not fail me LOL :P

indeed this is one lucky ship... :) 

​BUT I am sort of bummed out how they can't be themselves for fear of rumours, is it really a negative thing to be dating or to have any romantic relationship no matter how minute if one is a korean celebrity?

indeed this is one lucky ship... :) 

​BUT I am sort of bummed out how they can't be themselves for fear of rumours, is it really a negative thing to be dating or to have any romantic relationship no matter how minute if one is a korean celebrity?

​mind you, i am no expert in the whole "korean celebrity dating" thing, but from what i have "seen" that type of rumour can either make or break you, like it can go really well and all (or most) of the netizens are happy for you, or it can do you some harm. netizens are a very powerful force in korea, and i myself am a bit scared of them, but please guys feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, this is just the impression i've been getting for the past 10 years of liking k-dramas and k-music, though i find dating issues more problematic when it involves korean idol stars.

BUT i have a weird feeling that people from all over the world would support the DARLING couple no matter what. that's just my biased, delusional side of course hehe 9_9

​mind you, i am no expert in the whole "korean celebrity dating" thing, but from what i have "seen" that type of rumour can either make or break you, like it can go really well and all (or most) of the netizens are happy for you, or it can do you some harm. netizens are a very powerful force in korea, and i myself am a bit scared of them, but please guys feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, this is just the impression i've been getting for the past 10 years of liking k-dramas and k-music, though i find dating issues more problematic when it involves korean idol stars.

BUT i have a weird feeling that people from all over the world would support the DARLING couple no matter what. that's just my biased, delusional side of course hehe 9_9

​well, I am a kdrama fan for how long, but this is the first time that I am actually this involved with an actor... so i know so little about the ins and outs of the kshowbizness..

whew now i feel protective of our DARLING couple... i want to see them together, but if it would cause their fall, ugh I'l gladly see them pretend to give the cold shoulder to each other in public... oh the dilemma of a shipper heart .. :(

I fervently hope that the korean netizens are as open and welcoming as us- the rest of the world ..haha :)

Edited by sapientia

Although I have been on this thread for a while either lurking or posting, I sometimes wonder whether or not I come only for news about LJS and  PSH or, perhaps to read the hilarious, very entertaining shippers postings about them when they are together.:):DxDxD Please keep it coming!!

GD, Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Choi Siwon, CL, Krystal, Park Shin Hye, and More Attend Chanel Cruise Show in Seoul

GD, Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Choi Siwon, CL, Krystal, Park Shin Hye, and More Attend Chanel Cruise Show in Seoul

BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and Taeyang, actor Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, 2NE1’s CL, f(x)’s Krystal, actresses Park Shin Hye, Han Ye Seul, Jung Ryeo Won, Go Ah Sung, and others attended french fashion house Chanel’s latest cruise show, which was staged at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul on May 4. 

For the collection, creative director Karl Lagerfeld drew inspiration from thehanbok, traditional South Korean dress. Jackets and dresses with wide multi-colored sleeves were reminiscent of the jeogori, the upper garment of thehanbok. The models’ black braided wigs and the use of floral embroidery and materials like mother of pearl to decorate accessories nodded to the sartorial zeitgeist of the Joseon dynasty. 

tumblr_inline_nnutwmznrS1sp3v51_540.pngtumblr_inline_nnutwyNc2t1sp3v51_540.png

Karl Lagerfeld told reporters at the show, “The concept is [a] modern, international version of typical Korean mood, how we see it for the modern 21st century but with inspiration from the past. I love traditional Korean clothes, materials, patterns.”

Model Gisele Bundchen and actresses Kristen StewartIsabelle Huppert, and Tilda Swinton were also spotted at the show.

View On WordPress