[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Naiyun

:x good night here:x good morning   ^_^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

cr a pienochhio

Embedded image permalink

[04.05.2015] Lee Jong Suk In Maui Hawaii

Aloha from Maui!!
모두들 마우이 잊지말아욤..ㅠ.ㅠ 
@minj_0727 @kikiki7979 @veryssong @semaz__ 
얼루어 6월호 마우이에서 종석씨의 멋진 모습@jongsuk0206 기대할께요.. #마우이 #얼루어 #이종석

Cr:  iknowu_wonmi 

Edited by Rania Zeid

Guest nyahh

Embedded image permalink

[04.05.2015] Lee Jong Suk In Maui Hawaii

Aloha from Maui!!
모두들 마우이 잊지말아욤..ㅠ.ㅠ 

Cr:  iknowu_wonmi 

Aloha from Maui!!
모두들 마우이 잊지말아욤..ㅠ.ㅠ 

(my) Trans: Everyone let's not forget Maui..ㅠ.ㅠ 

Look forward to the wonderful appearance of Mr. Jong Suk at Maui in Allure's June (cover).. #Maui #Allure #LeeJongSuk

- - -

Can I just say? I'm happy to see updates from JS (even though it's indirect haha!) :D Thanks @Rania for this! :D 

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Can't post until lateeeeer again coz I have an exam today. HAHA xDxDxD Thank you everyone for your updates! Always so fun to visit this thread. :D:D:D Can't wait to see posts about SH's Chanel attendance later. (And apparently there are many big names that are also going to come there so woow kudos to SH for being invited. :D:D:D) Also hopefully, anything new from JS will satisfy my shipper (nah, more like someone who just looks forward to any updates from them :P) heart :D:D Annyeong~~bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

- - -

This is so sweeet. :wub::wub::wub:

cr may.a.darling

cr kirana_2908

Guest List Of Chanel Fashion Show tonight :D i wonder if sukii is goin tooo hhhh

Jong Suk is on the Guest list of Chanel Fashion Show that will take place tonight 

The korean celebrities that are going to attend the channel fashion show tonight: 

GDragon,Taeyang,CL,Krystal,Yoona,ChoiSiWon,LeeJongSuk,ParkShinHye,HanYeSeul

Cr.StyleTV中文网  Via: Pank_Blue +Khj Pearl 

Embedded image permalink

Edited by Rania Zeid

i dreamed last night..sukii will attending chanel fashion show tonight..and i had never dreaming about korean celeb before..lol..:P:D

i miss you guys..been so busy lately...

i have to back reading a lot of posts..you guys are awesome..thank you for your updates:wub:

Edited by cloe

Wow daebak...

Yoona and krystal are going to be there too??

I hope sukki will attend the show.. :D

​yes..super daebak..the guest list who will attend Chanel Fashion Show are the fashion icon..and i'm super happy just to see our darling couple names are on the guest list..Lee jong suk and Park shinhye..hahaha..even their names are so good together..lol:wub::D

Edited by cloe

​yes..super daebak..the guest list who will attend Chanel Fashion Show are the fashion icon..and i'm super happy just to see our darling couple names are on the guest list..Lee jong suk and Park shinhye..hahaha..even their names are so good together..lol:wub::D

Yes right??

I never thought that before..

Even their name are so good together..:D