[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

OH GOD. The forums broke while I was trying to post and now I spammed the page. SORRY. Will just edit these posts later for new content. 

- - -

cr as tagged

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Gotta admire Inha/SH when she's being awesome. :x:x:x

- - -

dramatroll:

For such quite long distance, for a lady, Park Shin Hye got the killer throw. *applause* 

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Ughhhh. This is soo annoying!!! I won't do this in the future anymore. Sorry for spamming!! I feel like Inha right now. 

cr as tagged

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

HOPE JONGSUK'S PHOTOSHOOT ENDS NOW SO HE CAN GO BACK TO KOREA TO MEET THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. deluluuuuuuuuuuuu xDxDxD

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

LAST ONE! HUZZAH! Whew. And since this is the last one.. gotta have some JS and SH skinships eh? :P 

- - -

ctto

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Choi In Ha's part at the SEMIR promo for JongSuk's female partner

cr: khjpearl

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OMG xDxDxDxDxD WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY "I WANNA EAT YOU~" AHHAHAHAHA OMG xDxDxDxD (OH MYYY... MY DELULU AND PERVERT THOUGHTS xDxDxDxDxD)

Guest nyahh

inha want to eat yobo OMG prevent deluluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ummmmmmmm  YUMMY JS

​If your husband looks like that then you'll want to eat him too. (OH GOD THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG xDxDxD) I'm only stating what's written on those ads HAHAHA xDxDxD I'll stop now before I spout a lot more nonsense. xDxDxD 

Hihi... @nyahh Sorry to break your delulu, but for the semir promo, somehow the English and Chinese subtitle doesn't match. What I read from the chinese subtitle was Choi in ha said: don't feel like dining out.. why not you cook for me? Anyway, the chinese subtitle should be the original version right? Since Semir is a chinese brand. What I want to say was.... most of the english subtitle and chinese subtitle doesn't match....

• Like 1

HOPE JONGSUK'S PHOTOSHOOT ENDS NOW SO HE CAN GO BACK TO KOREA TO MEET THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. deluluuuuuuuuuuuu xDxDxD

@nyahh hey i think i know you talking about..

Her initial is PSH right?? :D

• Like 1

Guest nyahh

Hihi... @nyahh Sorry to break your delulu, but for the semir promo, somehow the English and Chinese subtitle doesn't match. What I read from the chinese subtitle was Choi in ha said: don't feel like dining out.. why not you cook for me? Anyway, the chinese subtitle should be the original version right? Since Semir is a chinese brand. What I want to say was.... most of the english subtitle and chinese subtitle doesn't match....

​Oh dear, IT'S TOTALLY OKAY. xDxDxD It makes more sense than what's written there (WHICH IS TOTALLY ABSURD IT'S SOOOO FUNNY xD). THANK YOU FOR correcting that. Those delulu thoughts are just there for unexplained things. But for things with explanation? Better stick with the logical thoughts. :D Also.. it's better to correct the things that can be corrected, right? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLARIFYING THAT :D

@nyahh hey i think i know you talking about..

Her initial is PSH right?? :D

​OOOH. You guessed my thoughts! Do you have ESP? It's just too obvious, isn't it?  xDxDxD

Yoorae's part for the Semir promo:

Choi Dalpo: Lee Jong Suk? That long legged guy is not as handsome as me.

Yoorae: I have an idea! Lee Jong Suk like to do the "peace" hand gesture right? Find a "dou bi" (I don't know the exact english word for this... should be someone who is funny and a little silly) goddess to do the hand gesture together with him. (I don't understand the rest of what she said...)

Reporter Jang Hyun Kyu: Are you not scared that Lee Jong Suk's fan will beat you up?

Choi Dalpo: Boss, I'm going to fetch my wife. Bye... Fighting!

Yoorae: Choi Dalpo.. You!!

Please bear with me guys... I know both languages but not good at translating and sometimes it's difficult to find the exact english word to match the chinese wording... And I don't come from China... sometimes their Chinese is too difficult for me even though both languages are my first language.

Edited by irenetan