[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@kiyeujay i tried that how old do i look thing and it keeps thinking JongSuk is a 14 year old girl lol though once it did tell me he was 62 o.O

also it thinks they are all women in your pic here lol :D 

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-01%20at%2010.49.

Edited by MissNeda

Guest nyahh

@sapientia I'll help you calm down. :D Just look at these pictures. :P

- - -

For an intimate pose, they look so serene. So calm. So at peace. Must be love. HAHA (delulu mind ofc :P:x:x:x

cr jongsukshinhye218

Guest kiyeujay

@kiyeujay i tried that how old do i look thing and it keeps thinking JongSuk is a 14 year old girl lol though once it did tell me he was 62 o.O

also 

​Really, what's pic?? =)) =)) - Child- man- the elderly =)) =)) So How old are u, JS? =)))

=)) I also don't know why they are women =)) 

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest nyahh

You guys are so funny

Thank you all  xD

ctto

​You found the gif (also does the soompi rules of not quoting pics still apply here ? haha!)! HAHA! Do you get the feeling that it's not Inha and Dalpo but SH and JS? xDxD:P

Guest mariely15

I miss them together , please Millet give me something new and why pinocchio director's cut is so far :(

Guest nyahh

​in this one here :D https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.CuE5NKHZie5LX8FmmO6YNg&pid=Api 

just paste it in the search bar, the insert photo thing doesn't work for me right now :( 

​OMG I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RN THEY THOUGHT HE'S OLD IN THAT PIC? HAHAHAHAHA OMG BUT HE IS SO HOT IN THAT PIC xDxDxD

Maybe Jongsuk is just an abstract thought. He can be young, he can be old, he can be anything you want him to be. xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

I miss them together , please Millet give me something new and why pinocchio director's cut is so far :(

​Millet! Thank you for reminding me about Millet! HAHA! I totally forgot that they still have another collab with Millet. Just please Millet exceed what you did last time. And give us looots of bts pics and videos and interviews pls :(

​You found the gif (also does the soompi rules of not quoting pics still apply here ? haha!)! HAHA! Do you get the feeling that it's not Inha and Dalpo but SH and JS? xDxD:P

​yes totally!!! also in all of their pics... makes me wonder if they are JUST REALLY GREAT ACTORS?? or is it REAL? of course its reaL! HAHA in my shipper mind that is..

Guest nyahh

​yes totally!!! also in all of their pics... makes me wonder if they are JUST REALLY GREAT ACTORS?? or is it REAL? of course its reaL! HAHA in my shipper mind that is..

​They're really great actors AND it is real. HAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING That's my delulu mind too. xDxDxD But they really area great actors regardless of it being real or not. xDxDxD

Guest kiyeujay

​In the last one in this pic here :D https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.CuE5NKHZie5LX8FmmO6YNg&pid=Api 

The insert photo thing doesn't work for me right now :( 

​=)) =)) Maybe bc he hid his lips LOL .
Screen%20Shot%202015-05-01%20at%2011.30.

---

At least, Millet is better than SBS and Mvio&Rapido . T_____T

I rarely vote anything in awards but i did for JS in Beaksang 51 bc i wanna see JS and SH in the same award once more time. Miss them together so much. :( > and i have to borrow my close friend's fone bc i don't use Android fone.

Edited by kiyeujay

​They're really great actors AND it is real. HAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING That's my delulu mind too. xDxDxD But they really area great actors regardless of it being real or not. xDxDxD

​This is also true.. main reason why I love them both..f xDxDxD

@sapientia I'll help you calm down. :D Just look at these pictures. :P

- - -

For an intimate pose, they look so serene. So calm. So at peace. Must be love. HAHA (delulu mind ofc :P:x:x:x

cr jongsukshinhye218

​okay, this did not calm me down.. this pics just made my heart race!! oh but I am not laughing like a LOON i'll give you that...

*can we quote pix now? i just did.. hehe

​All time i get this feeling LOL

cr: dramafever

Hahaha just kidding guys... :P

Edited by k_xs

​Count me in!hehe..can hardly distinguish between work and persona..hahaha..Seriously guys!these two gorgeous beings makes my imagination wander!!..hehe..

(Credit to the owner)

it's been a while since their InStyle shoot but there are still new articles about it :D also the price on half the clothes made me go :o

Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye for InStyle March 2015

Magazine | 04/30/2015 by Jessie 

Pinocchio fans rejoice! Even though the drama ended back in January, the popular lead couple appeared together once again in the March issue of InStyleLee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye flew all the way to London for their couples pictorial. They posed in a cozy cafe and out on the streets as well. They even took a photo on one of London’s signature black cabs. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye display their undeniable chemistry and model-like good looks for this high fashion shoot. See the details of what was worn. 

20150430_kfashhionista_leejongsuk_parkshinhye

Lee Jong Suk – System Homme Jacket, Zadig & Voltaire Shirt, Arche Pants, Daniel Wellington ‘Classic Cambridge’ NATO Strap Watch ($195); Park Shin Hye – Gucci Suede Trench Coat ($4300), Bruno Magli Handbag

20150430_kfashhionista_leejongsuk

Saint Laurent Leather Biker Jacket ($4990), No.21 Print Shirt, Daniel Wellington Classic Glasgow Watch ($175)

20150430_kfashionista_parkshinhye

Saint Laurent Paisley Printed Blazer ($3750), Saint Laurent Pleated Bib Blouse ($1290), Saint Laurent Wide-Brim Felt Hat ($1290), Stuart Weitzman ‘Highland’ Suede Over The Knee Boots ($798)

20150430_kfashionista_parkshinhye2

Fendi Orchid Embroidered High-Low Dress ($2950), Bruno Magli ‘Como’ Bag ($327), Dr Martens ‘Clarissa’ Flower Print Sandals ($130)

20150430_kfashhionista_leejongsuk_parkshinhye2

Park Shin Hye – Gucci Embroidered Fantasy Print Silk Dress ($5200), Gucci Patchwork Fur Vest ($11,000), Vedi Vero Sunglasses ($252); Lee Jong Suk – Time Homme Blazer, Fred Perry Striped Shirt, CY CHOI Trousers

20150430_kfashhionista_leejongsuk_parkshinhye3

Lee Jong Suk – Gucci Striped Lapel Blazer ($2950), Gucci Tank Top ($625), Gucci Trousers ($510), Bruno Magli ‘Lode’ Backpack ($552), Topman Crocodile Slip-On Shoes (Sold Out); Park Shin Hye – System Striped Knit Top, Gucci Techno A-Line Skirt ($850), Dr Martens ‘Asha’ White Sandals ($110)

20150430_kfashionista_parkshinhye3

Miu Miu Ruffled Crop Top ($1240), Miu Miu Jacquard Skirt

20150430_kfashhionista_leejongsuk2

Topman Jacket, Topman Jeans, Topman ‘Collider’ Sneakers ($50 $20)

20150430_kfashionista_parkshinhye4

Saint Laurent Paisley Printed Blazer ($3750), Saint Laurent Pleated Bib Blouse ($1290), Saint Laurent Wide-Brim Felt Hat ($1290), Vedi Vero Sunglasses ($234)

20150430_kfashhionista_leejongsuk_parkshinhye4

Park Shin Hye – Goen.J Printed Dress, Dr Martens ‘Clarissa’ White Sandals ($131), Vedi Vero Sunglasses ($228); Lee Jong Suk – Prada Denim Jacket, Prada Denim Trousers, Kenzo Striped Shirt ($310), Dr Martens ‘Geraldo’ Sandals ($140)

20150430_kfashhionista_leejongsuk3

Munn Florescent Dress Shirt, Munn Tie, CY CHOI Trousers, Bruno Magli ‘Via Venice’ Backpack ($495), Dr Martens ‘Gryphon’ Sandals ($149)

Original article here:  http://www.kfashionista.com/2015/04/30/lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-for-instyle-march-2015/ 

Edited by MissNeda

omg you guys are so awesome and cruel at the same time posting those wonderful gifs and pictures of them together, you're pulling me back into the abyss of addiction!!!!!!!!!

SEMIR, i swear to god if you're not gonna pair them up together, i don't know anymore!!! this pairing is such a sure win, why can't you see that??? no need to ask the fans!!! LOL

EDIT:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. i don't know why, but sukkie looks so manly in this one while shin hye looks so natural clinging onto him like she's just saying "babe, look at the camera..." :x

CTTO

and i seem to COMPLETELY FLIP OUT whenever i see his face touching her hair. you can imagine me getting into wild beast mode whenever they had those face-touch-hair moments all by myself like a lunatic. THE FEELS I GET, god they're so beautiful together. 

CTTO

Edited by myinnerbattles