[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

OKAY I JUST CHECKED THE IG UPDATE (FINALLY ON LAPTOP) AND OH GOSH... JS DIDN'T SHAVE MUCH HUH. HE LOOKS SO MANLY. I'M TYPING ON ALL CAPS BC OH GOD THAT LOOK SUITS HIM. SOOOOO :x

cr jongsuk0206

:Dmaybe he wanted someone to do the shaving for him :P like that scene from Pino with the shaving cream all around his kissable lips :D:P 

Guest nyahh

:Dmaybe he wanted someone to do the shaving for him :P like that scene from Pino with the shaving cream all around his kissable lips :D:P 

​HAHAHA I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW xD DO ALL DARLING COUPLE SHIPPERS THINK THE SAME? SOMEBODY DID THIS frickiss1020 xD:P

cr shezy70206

Guest nyahh

I think we do think the same cause we are all hungry for interactions xD

​I'm actually hungry for any interaction b/w then. JUST A HINT WILL DO. I promise I won't ask for more if they give us a hint :P But honestly... it's been toooooo long. Aside from knowing that they're doing the same outdoor activities, we know nothing more. xD And this Hawaii thing is just a coincidence. ;) (if you know what i mean :P ) 

Rumour translation

amyhsk:

N.B. It is just a rumour.

(Cr: 乐扒)

[DC Inside] #Rumour I won’t be accountable for# #leejongsuk# is reading movie scripts, there will be news about it very soon, it can be news of him confirming a role, not just he “could be in a role”. It was not revealed the type of movie he was considering. 

Guest nyahh

I'm so excited. Hopefully this continues. More chances of seeing JS. :))

cr khjpearl via jongshin.worldwide

Today's ranking for TV actor as of 6pmKST.DO s leading in android by 0.5% while JongSuk is leading n Weibo by 3.03% .

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

I've always wanted to see a BTS of this. The way he looks at her is already so tender. :x :D 

cr as tagged

Edited by nyahh

wow i actually had a short panic attack yesterday when i couldn't find the thread at first, but glad to be stalking here again. xD

i hope the rumor about js doing a movie is true. i'd love to see him unshaved as he is and badass in an action movie, i don't know why, but i already decided it's gonna be with The Woob!!! a fangirl can dream, right? :P

i was trying to look hard and figure out if maybe i could see sh's silhouette reflect in his sunglasses or in the background somewhere lol just look at what you 2 are doing to me... O.o

Guest ktiminie

BTW, everyone? Not sure who posted the question earlier. But is there really a limit to the number of posts you can like per day? :-?

@nyahh ​It should be fixed by now, we are able to like other contents without any restrictions ^_^

EDIT: Chinguzzzz the post editing restriction has been disabled, we can edit our posts as much as we want
Edited by ktiminie

Guest nyahh

@nyahh ​It should be fixed by now, we are able to like other contents without any restrictions ^_^

​Thank youuuu! :D WOW. SH really is soooo pure hearted. This girl will never fail to amaze me in terms of her kindness. She really deserves all the happiness in the world. :D