[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="entry-title single-title"Lee Jong Seok Moves Up From ‘All Zero’ to ‘Allo There’ In Latest “Pinocchio” Stills

November 6, 2014

20.jpg

The press conference for Pinocchio is today, and so, it won’t be long till its long preview will be invading the K-dramaverse. Until then, we’ll just have to satisfy ourselves with these latest stills of Lee Jong Seok, whose character goes through various physical stages and roles. He goes from a country bumpkin with a hair mop to a taxi driver with a hair mop and eventually, to a reporter with an eye for style as Jong Seok’s finally able to free his natural hair from the shaggy wig.

Check it!

22_zps536a5d21.jpg~original21_zpsfe052292.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen  /http://couch-kimchi.com

Guest LadyAra

Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye beams in ‘Pinocchio’ news conference

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014110

Actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are participating in the production news conference for the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

The drama is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk and fighting for justice. It will start airing on Nov. 12 at 10 p.m. [more]

Guest LadyAra

class="titleNews"Lee Jong Suk Lost Hair After Wearing a Bushy Wig for ′Pinocchio′

Lee Jong Suk Lost Hair After Wearing a Bushy Wig for ′Pinocchio′

Lee Jong Suk shared the agony of wearing a wig while filming.

On November 6, Lee Jong Suk, who attended the press conference for SBS′ new drama Pinocchio at the SBS HQ in Mokdong, shared the stress of wearing a wig.

"WhIn the drama, the [character′s] messy head becomes different when he becomes an adult. Because I′m wearing the wig for such a long time, I noticed that my front hair is falling out. It still feels like I′m wearing it, and it′s quite miserable. I came out far more uglier than imagined. It′s the kind of ugliness that wouldn′t have been fully expressed if a handsome actor took the role."

"I haven′t been able to tranform yet. When I′m doing other schedules than the drama filming, it′s really unfamiliar. When I take off the wig, it′s nice and cool, but I have a lot of worries because my hair is falling out."

Lee Jong Suk Lost Hair After Wearing a Bushy Wig for ′Pinocchio′

Pinocchio is a story about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. Lee Jong Suk plays a local news reporter who hides a special talent.

The drama begins November 12. [mwave]

Guest LadyAra

Actresses vie for beauty spotlight in ‘Pinocchio’ news conference

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye and rookie actress Lee Yu-bi vied for the beauty spotlight in the news conference for SBS’s new rom-com series “Pinocchio” on Thursday.

Park, 25, showed up in a flaming crimson red dress without any decorations. The dress was a perfect match for her long, pitch black hair with natural-looking waves.

The actress will play Choi In-ha, the heroine of “Pinocchio” that portrays the passionate pursuit of justice by young news reporters on the social affairs desk.

Lee, also 25, showed up in an open-shoulder black mini dress that perfectly matched her short-cut hairstyle.

Lee will play Yoon Yoo-rae, a fan-turned-reporter whose life used to be all about chasing her favorite celebrity stars.

Pinocchio will launch on Nov. 12 at 10 p.m., following the conclusion of the currently aired “My Lovely Girl” that co-stars Rain and f(x) Krystal.

[KPOPHERALD]

Guest annariana18

I'm so happy. The casts look awesome.. and the long preview is just... DAEBAK :) love the background music at the end of the preview. Is it one of the OST? :-?

November 12th.. can you just come already \m/

park shin hye is getting prettier in every comeback... after The Heirs, her confidance and stage persona is getting better.. this shy girl is at different level now... proud mom here lol