[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest LaDadaista

iiuSdkrt6bH3F.png
Park Shin Hye Rides Bicycle in Uniform and Gym Pants for ‘Pinocchio’
Park Shin Hye transformed into a schoolgirl in a uniform and gym pants for Pinocchio.
Set to air the first episode on November 12, SBS’s Pinocchio released a set of still cuts of Park Shin Hye on November 3.
Park Shin Hye will be playing ‘Choi In Ha,’ who suffers from ‘Pinocchio syndrome,’ which makes her hiccup each time she tells a lie. The photos released on November 3 show In Ha, who dreams of becoming a truthful reporter, spending her school days in an island called ‘Hyangri-do.’
Park Shin Hye catches eyes by wearing gym pants underneath her uniform skirt as she rides a bicycle in the photos.
It was Park Shin Hye′s own idea to transform into a ‘gym girl.′ After analyzing In Ha’s character, Park Shin Hye reportedly came up with the idea of wearing gym pants underneath her uniform skirt before filming the bicycle scene.
Pinocchio, depicting the story of a man living under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie, will star Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi and is set to air on November 12.
Photo Credit: iHQSource: http://goo.gl/UcIKJW
B1eizuNCEAExNeh.jpg:large
logo.gif

Park Shin Hye in Skirt+Sweat Pants Look
to Show New Charm in Drama
‘Pinocchio’
Still photos of Park Shin Hye from SBS’s upcoming drama <Pinocchio>, which will be aired from November 12, have been released. She plays ‘Choi In-ha’ in the drama.
The photos were taken while she was shooting the scene of ‘Choi In-ha’s high school years in the island called, ‘Hyangri Island.’ Park Shin Hye appears as Choi In-ha’ who has pinocchio syndrome in the drama. She hiccups whenever she lies due to the syndrome.
She is riding a bicycle wearing sweatpants inside the skirt in the pictures. This picture also arouse curiosity how she will overcome her syndrome. Besides, the unique fashion wearing sweatpants inside the skirt was her own idea.
People also wonder how she became the journalist even if she has pinocchio syndrome.
Agency said, “Park Shin Hye suggests that fashion look (skirt+sweat pants) in order to describe daring personality of ‘Choi In-ha.’ Also, Park Shin Hye is working hard to show best acting for her character. Please look forward to this drama.”
Drama <Pinocchio> tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. This drama will be aired from November 12.
Written by Han Jihee, Photography by iHQ, Translated by Park KaylaSource: http://getitk.com/?p=41915

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Is an Island Country Girl in New “Pinocchio” Preview Stillscrystalcove November 2, 2014

Park Shin Hye Is an Island Country Girl in New “Pinocchio” Preview Stills

SBS’ upcoming drama “Pinocchio” has released preview stills of its female lead, Park Shin Hye.

“Pinocchio” is a upcoming SBS drama about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot lie. It stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwangand Lee Yoo Bi.

Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha who aspires to be a news reporter. She also suffers from the Pinocchio Syndrome which causes her to hiccup whenever she lies. Choi In Ha also doesn’t know how to hide her feelings when she likes someone.

The character images shows Choi In Ha spending her childhood in the island of Hyang Ri. In particular, the stills show Choi In Ha wearing her gym pants underneath her outfit, a fashion style that Park Shin Hye is said to have proposed to accurately portray her character. 

“Pinocchio” premieres Wednesday, November 12 after “My Lovely Girl” finishes its run.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/park-shin-hye-is-an-island-country-girl-in-new-pinocchio-preview-stills/

cant wait 2 c pinocchio! Last night,i watched birth of the beauty on viki bcoz lots of people anticipating in this drama aside from pinocchio. Well,my first review..the plot was fine,its juz the story seems very common..ugly turn to a beauty n then took revenge. But usually people love 2 c this kind of story. But still,i'm excited 4 pinocchio the most.

really reallyyy hope sooo .... i am bit  worry especially cz Mr. Baek will start first and it ll follow "my spring days" which is leading the time slot now, so it may snatch  part of viewers b4 pinocchio starts.... 

buttt i have big faith in our stars and pinocchio team.. so let s hope for the best  

Yes, SBS's Pinocchio, MBC's Mr. Baek, and KBS's The King's Face will really compete neck to neck to grab viewers' hearts this November. I actually look forward to these three for they have their own uniqueness.

Mr. Baek looks interesting with its fantasy plot, The King's Face is a Saeguk Drama that is said to get more attention from Korean viewers, but hey! We have got Pinocchio with LJS and PSH (These two have already had a huge number of fans), IHYV director and scriptwriter (We know how successful IHYV was) and fresh theme about reporter and pinocchio syndrome. As for me, I really like the childhood-that-brings-the-fate kinda drama. So, out of three, Pinocchio comes as my first priority.

Moreover, it is aired on SBS which is commonly leading in Wed-Thu slot (except for MLG recently) and my top list dramas are dominated by SBS Dramas simply because I have cast my trust on SBS (I am kinda faithful, aren't I?? kikiki :P). So, no need to worry. Even if the TV rating for Pinocchio doesn't surpass 20%, I think the online rating will do more than 20%--even 40%. (online rating seems to speak louder since more and more viewers have been watching dramas on online platforms these days).

End rant. Thank you for reading :D

Guest LaDadaista

logo.gif

Complete Transformation of Lee Jong Seok in drama ‘Pinocchio’!
‘Love Bullet + High Fashion Pose + Funny Pose’

ibhepf9t0SFXDT.png

Still cuts of Lee Jong Seok in drama <Pinocchio>, which will be aired from November 12, have been released on November 3. Lee 
Jong Seok appears as a local news reporter named ‘Choi Dal-po’ with special talents. He used to be a taxi driver.

In the pictures, Lee 
Jong Seok looks totally old-fashioned as ‘Choi Dal-po’ used to live in island. Lee Jong Seok is expressing‘Choi Dal-po’ so happy that he finally came up to Seoul with funny poses.

He is shooting ‘love bullet’ in various poses in the pictures. He is also making funny poses using his long legs. The picture of him making hilarious pose on the ground also captures eyes.

Lee Jong-suk looking down also looks very serious in another picture. This picture also arouses curiosity why ‘Choi Dal-po’ went up to Seoul.

Production said, “The pictures show appearances of ‘Choi Dal-po’ going to Seoul to compete in a quiz show. It will be very funny episode and represent personality of ‘Choi Dal-po.’”

Drama <Pinocchio> tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. This drama will be aired from November 12.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by iHQ, Translated by Park Kayla
Source: http://getitk.com/?p=42000

Guest annariana18

m.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=53647

[iNFO] According to PDJournal news article, Pinocchio press conference will be held on November 5th at 14:00

credit from : LeeJongSukID and pshdramasupport twitter

So it's on 5th? Not 6th? :-? I thought it's confirmed already on 6th..

EDIT :

Oooh, thank you nevrmind :) so it's on 6th :^o

KPOP HERALD 

Playful Lee Jong-suk spotted 

Actor Lee Jong-suk behaved playfully during the filming of the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

The broadcaster revealed still cuts of Lee making funny poses on Monday. In the pictures, Lee is acting impishly, pointing toward the camera and smiling.

The pictures were said to be from scenes of Lee’s character as a high-school student visiting Seoul to participate in a quiz show. As Lee’s character lives on a small undeveloped island, he is excited to visit the city.

“Pinocchio” is about young news reporters writing on social affairs and fighting for justice. The first episode will be broadcast on Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.”

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com) 

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411031425163204759_2 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Lee Jong Suk Makes a Complete Transformation into His Character in New “Pinocchio” Stillsan0ya November 2, 2014?9Lee Jong Suk Makes a Complete Transformation into His Character in New “Pinocchio” Stills

Actor Lee Jong Suk is getting a taste of the exciting city life in the latest stills of SBS’ new drama, “Pinocchio.”

Released on November 3, the stills show Lee Jong Suk (Choi Dal Po) rocking a school uniform while striking unique poses in front of a high-rise building. From his casually messy and overgrown hair to his carefree attitude, the actor has made a successful transformation into Choi Dal Po, who is not exactly familiar with the urban lifestyle.

The producers explained, “Dal Po, who lives on an island, had the chance to visit the city and participate in a quiz show. The episode will feature meaningful and cheerful events that Dal Po experiences,” and added, “The ‘Dal Po’ness of Lee Jong Suk is well represented in the stills. Please anticipate his performance.”

“Pinocchio” starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will premiere on November 12.

lee jong suk

Lee Jong Suk Gets Exhilarated Upon Entering City in ‘Pinocchio’

2014.11.03 14:52  Newsen Park Ah Reum  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

‘Country boy’ Lee Jong Suk expressed his joy with his whole body as he entered the city.

On November 3, SBS’s Pinocchio released a set of still cuts of Lee Jong Suk playing ‘Choi Dal Po,’ a former taxi driver who hides his special ability.

In the photos, Lee Jong Suk has completely transformed into a country boy from an island, who is overjoyed being in the city. Lee Jong Suk brings out laughter by making different poses, shooting out hearts from his fingers or laying on the ground.

The drama production team stated, “The pictures show Dal Po, who comes to the city in order to attend a ‘quiz show,’ and it will be a meaningful and entertaining episode. Lee Jong Suk’s Dal Po was well depicted. Please show anticipation for his acting.”

Pinocchio, starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is about a man living under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. It is set to air on November 12.

Photo credit: iHQ

Source: mwave