[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

few observations .....

1st-  @giselle_tw  is this a bowl cut :D 

2nd- @Krismistishisjislisns   , is he putting his leg on hers :D 

3rd - i think we can reach 90 or 100 pages b4 the drama starts :D we still have 10 days and we ll have loads of stuff to post during those 10 days 

@rikasnail Jongsuk pointing at you ... I tot you used to do the counting down for Pinocchio.

Now he had to do it by himself because you keep forgetting your job :)) =))

Lolz. Did he just reminded me to do my job? :D

So he start counting by himself lol i'm too lazy bcause i'm used phone, it couldn't used a big font :-w

From now, I will count again jong suk-ah.. Not to be worry ducky thx reminded me =))

@rania lol, no I'm not guessing , i kkow a bit about hangeul but don't exact the translate except the used words :D

Regardless of the ratings, I know this show will be one of the best dramas of 2014 because the production behind it (See: I hear your voice, Dream High) was one of the best! I know that they would not disappoint us! I'm very very much excited for Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye! :) Good luck Pinocchio! <3

Guest MarieN1430293183

Finally, I have some times to write in this thread! College life is so hard #:-S
I've been back reading your comments and you guys are so funny, it helps me to keep calm until the D-day! So, am I too late to talk about the teaser and the characters? Well, I really want to talk about it so deal with it :P(don't worry, I won't be long)

I already love the relationship between our Darling Couple (this is their name, right?) and I can already feel the chemistry between PSH and LJS (I'm gonna ship them so hard!!!). Dal Po seems to be a sad and lonely boy with a big heart, I'm sure I'm going to cry a lot because of him. I think this will be the melo part of the drama. This, with the In Ha relationship with her mother story line. I don't know about you but I'm more interrested by this two story lines than the actual OTP love line (but we are talking about PSH and LJS so I'm sure I'm going to change my mind!). Yoo Rae seems to be a cute and nice girl (she is not the typical b!tchy second lead) so it will be hard for me to hate her. But she's an ex sasaeng so she may become litteraly crazy about Dal Po if she fells for him! That would be fun to watch, especially if In Ha can't hide her feelings and shows her jealousy. Talking of which, I wonder how she will hide her feelings for Dal Po? This drama has so much to give, I really can't wait!

And I wrote an essay... sorry, sorry ^:)^

PS: I think he did put his leg on hers in this BTS picture ;))