[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Mian but I cant lie like pinochhio wkwkwkkw I already did everything for yonghwa n shinhye, even on wgm, my friends ship yonghwa n sohyun, I would fight them wkwkkw

and now I let him go cause I already find new couple that is DARLING couple huhuhu

hihihihi

Omg you are serious..... Just wait ...only the time will give us the answer

Guest AbyBlue

Girls can we all request UNO to ban all days of week other than wednesday and thursday until our show ends.....so we can watch our darling couple daily....kekeke am becoming greedy right ....i feel like these five days are really passing slowly to tease and test our patience
Dal-in fever

:x :x :-*

Rania Zeid said: More on the Grimae

Lee Jong Suk is the youngest male actor to receive this award — Best in Acting Excellence.

The previous winners for the male category include Kam Woo Sung (My Love Bambi, 2002); Cha Seung Won (Bodyguard, 2003; and The Greatest Love, 2011); Song Il-guk (Jumong, 2006), So Ji Sub (Cain and Abel, 2009); Jang Hyuk (Chuno, 2010); Lee Sung Min (Golden Time, 2012)… 

The previous winners for the female category include Choi Jin Sil (You And I, 1998), Kim Hye Soo (Kuk-hee, 1999), Kim Hee Ae (Perfect Love, 2003), Ha Ji Won (Secret Garden, 2011), Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice, 2013)…

The point is, these are all actors of great caliber doing some of the best work of their career. Pinocchio hasn’t even finished airing yet, why have they opted to give him this award? I do not claim to speak for the professionals, but I will say this — the scene in Episode 2 where he confronts Lee Pil Mo, or Episode 7 where he interrogates himself… his acting in those scenes have gotten very widespread praises among the netizens and reviewers.

When scanning international press, people may think that Shinhye has grabbed more of the spotlight — and well she should, since Inha is a wonderful role and she played it very well. But Jongsuk has also been improving in many ways, and it is wonderful to see an award acknowledge it, especially an award given by industry professionals.

By: hitoritabi 

ElsieL said: First of.....congrats Suki oppa for the award. :x  I'm so happy for you. I was so sad  when he didn't win for DS. But now YES ! JESUS !. I'm sure ShinHye will be so happy for her bae LOIxD. Do not jump on fangirl shippy heart puhleeasee. Dal-In is my one and only --> OH-TEE-PEE.
@sarah unnie this is BTS pic. They're so cute and adorable right. :D
It's like....

ShinHye ---> Chagiya...i think i'm pregnant ( looking at suki oppa with shy smile )
Jongsuk ---> Aww...chongmal hambokhay ( btw is happy hambokhay in korean dunno hehe LOIxD)
Aish ! why don't they just hit in the sack together. Oh..la..la. ( can't believe i just wrote that ).
Rania unnie, thanks for the wonderful posts and updates. You da best better than the rest. Throw hearts to you. :D

Guest Hevi OnniO

congratz oppa for the awards.. u deserve it, ur acting is improved a lot.. I watch the BTS, there are so many staff and light, how can u act and cry, even they cut ur acting and then continue again with same emotional,, wow Neon JJang, INJONG...

=D> :-bd
Even I am surprised u could beat Kim Soo Hyun. jinjja daebak

chingu, just rewatched ep 8. on the beginning I just want to see our couple kiss =)) than I saw the scene when chan soo called dalpo, and he saw hyung with dalpo. in my opinion, so chansoo already knw abt location of mr.moon deok soo phone? :-S :( :-/

writternim please let hyung and dalpo have happy ending scene :((

does anyone have link for pinochio second press conference eng sub? evn that other tv interview though we did have some segment eng subbed, the ones where LSJ n PSH talk abt the fav scene i sw only in our thread. so can some one pls give me links with eng sub.

btw spl thanx to ppl who are posting bts pics n making videos. thanx to u ppl we are able to wait patiently for wednesdays to come.

and spl thanx to food monster for ur translations (and it is good translation) of articles

happy for LSJ for his award. this guy is sooo good in his acting! first time i am watchign his show.