[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

FYI I already watched to ep 8.. then last friday, I accompanied my friend to watch from ep  5 to ep 8.. we finished at 2.30 AM.. can u imagine that? and saturday morning I went to work.. I worked with my eyes half closed

this is the proof that i am already out of my mind..

somebody plis help me

I FEEL YOU. SO SO MUCH. :(

Oh my god. I am here when I have exams in few hrs. Way beyond obdessed at this point.

ARE YOU SERIOUS GUYS? ARE U SURE WANT ADAM'S APPLE KISS?

I am afraid I would be staying in hospital due to darling fever, or mentally disorder????????

:(( :(( =)) =)) 8-}

You getting a therapist?

I need to consult to a therapist too soon. I am way too invested with the DARLING COUPLE.

They could be sharing another kiss in the next episode on the rooftop. It was clear from the last episode that they intend to date secretely and not tell anyone but i feel like the grandfather will not be okay with this. So far they have not shown the grandfather suspicious of anything concerning them but the father already found out.

Oh gosh. You have a good point and, suddenly I feel scared. I thought that Grandpa would be the most supportive of their relationship.

Rooftop BTS seems like a confession scenes.  I would not be suprise if Dal-Po decided to move out or tell In-Ha the conversation/promise he made to her Dad or maybe he's family tragedy  :-? :-? :-?

I genuinely hope it's the truth about his family cause I am getting scared about what his hyung might do if he finds out about INha being the daughter of the woman who ruined his perfectly happy family.

In order to prevent any harm coming to In Ha, Dal Po has to tell her the truth then, she can help him somehow console his brother or, ..... /writers problem. I am too lazy to think about what happens next. Lol/

Omo! Another incident on the rooftop!? Like...making little Pinocchios, perhaps? Maybe? Hopefully? Giggles.

Backtracking from episode 7 and then 8 again for the 5th time or so. I can't get enough. Not ever. These two are dynamic and destined to work together.

Lmao. ."making little pinocchios". You my dear sir/woman have an amazing way of expressing your thoughts. Haha. Cute.

/imagine all the little pinocchios hicupping after they are caught stealing chocolate../ *super cute*

THEseemaMSK. said:

OMG...I just saw LJS's smoking photos posted by @

THEseemaMSK

My God..ok..this is what most people say  HOT.I kind of agree...LOL but to be precise, he's smokey.Now I see the other side of LJS He's no more a LAMB!! 

:((

He's more like KWB who's also another one of my fav.

:D

Anyway, thanks for showing us the pics.Without this thread, I wouldn't have seen all these pics.Where on earth did you get all these photos???