[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

MayS said: Dear @rogue0716‌ said: And have I mentioned the super smooth, oh-so-natural, so many freaking butterflies kind of chemistry these two are emanating? WOW. And have I mentioned how the two leads are bringing in their A games not to surpass each other's acting chops but to complement each other and feed each other's talents like bacon and eggs? Speaking of breakfast...THE TOAST! THAT FREAKING TOAST! I WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE THAT TOAST! PSH has done some pretty credible kisses despite the criticisms (ex. FBND) but I gotta say, THIS WAS HOTTER THAN AN ACTUAL KISS! So can you imagine when there isn't a yummy toast coming between those lips? I made it bold and italic because YOU just wrote down my mind. Exactly each word in a very clear description --That I'm not able to do because of my English limitation. Thank you chingu >:D< Just reading your post give me another butterflies and the eggs just turning into caterpillars too now inside my tummy. Tickling like crazy ^_^ Plus! @selena1993‌ you said,"I would definitely buy the toast kiss rather than the doughnut kiss. The sexual tension is there.. ----> damn right girl. I'm with you ;)

I like the pace of this already. In Ha realizing her feelings even after their big fight. This is great, but now it's going to be super awkward back at the apartment. I echo the same thought about grandpa not going to last to the end and his potential death may lead to a broken household for DP and IH. IH's dad is just stubborn. He can see how DP cares for IH, so do we really have to go through the your-social-status-is-not-good-enough troupe again?
About the debate, I can tell DP already regretted taking his frustration out on her. BUT what he said was more logical than In Ha's point that everyone has a right to voice their thoughts. That may be true for regular folk, but for a reporter, they're relaying information to the masses and therefore is held up with more responsible to convey the information correctly. I can't blame her since she doesn't know about DP's past and how her own mother had a big helping hand in driving his mother towards suicide. I usually try to see the other side of the story, but I'm just having a hard time not blaming her for what she did. She's one of those tunnel-vison people who truly believes in the power of making sensational news by all means. I just can't find a way to justify that, AND her cold-heartedness towards In Ha. 
Oh well. Think toast-kissy thoughts. ;)

Guest eppas05

These two makes my day so happy because they complement each other, they are equal partners. tumblr_nfeevkOUV21sh32sgo6_500.giftumblr_nfeblbQ39Z1sq04vgo5_250.gif And these pictures, they are so adorable being dorky;) tumblr_nfeblbQ39Z1sq04vgo7_250.giftumblr_nfeblbQ39Z1sq04vgo1_250.gif Credit to the rightful owners, because of you, you make us so happy with all your contributions.... :x

Shin.U said:
sleepykid said:

I have a feeling that Grandpa will die in  the mid of the drama ( like Hye Sung's mom in IHYV) :(..and DalPo will leave the house since the main reason for him to stay is gone..and offcourse cz of In Ha and his feelings towards her...he ll prefer to stay away so he can get over those feelings  as he promised her dad (although i think the dad wants Dalpo for InHa cz he trusts him ) 

tumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o9_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o6_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o2_r1_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o4_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o7_r1_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o8_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o10_r1_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o3_r1_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o1_400.giftumblr_nfeg6buTSp1rjjno5o5_400.gif"The danger of someone who can’t admit when they’re wrong to become a reporter only to make statements out of groundless assumptions… the danger of speaking recklessly while unaware of the weight their words carry… I see the danger of it now."  Cr: anapher  

Korean Drama Stars
class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"'Pinocchio" Lee Jong Suk Explodes In Acting Quality

By Staff Writer | Nov 21, 2014 04:23 PM EST

'Pinocchio

Actor Lee Jong Suk started bawling and viewers cried with him.

The episode of SBS drama "Pinocchio" aired on November 20th (script Park Hye Ryun, director Jo Soo Won) aired with the subtitle of "Romeo & Juliet."  On this episode, Dahl Po (played by Lee Jong Suk) and In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) prepared for journalist exams as they attracted the viewers' attentions.  What was especially of interest was Dahl Po's crying scene as he realizes that his father had passed away.

Dahl Po saw that In Ha was extremely nervous and said it was all meaningless if they both did not make it. Later In the episode, Dahl Po learns that his father's body was found and he was in great shock.  He starts to bawl and as he started thinking of his mother Song Cha Ok (played by Jin Kyung)'s face, he could not hide his anger.On this episode, as Dahl Po and In Ha prepared for exams, Dahl Po would sit by the door at early hours of the day to read newspapers when no one else had awakened.  He even received speech therapy from In Ha and through all these efforts, he was able to get to the last level of hiring at YGN broadcasting.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/55285/20141121/pinocchio-lee-jong-suk-explodes-in-acting-quality.htm&nbsp;

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Pinocchio scores over 10 percent in TV ratings

por Shelly M en vie, Nov 21, 2014

Pinocchio1.jpg

Mr. Baek has some stiff competition! The story line of Pinocchio is heating up, and the ratings are showing it.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's love story is just beginning, and 10.4% of the viewing audience tuned in to episode 4 on Thursday, according to AGB Nielsen Ratings. The SBS series is gaining on MBC's Mr. Baek, which reportedly had 11.1% at first place. Third place went to KBS's The King's Face with 6.1%.

Last week, viewers were optimistic that Pinocchio was a hit in the making. The series shares the same writer, director, and leading actor (Lee Jong Suk) as I Hear Your Voice

Episode 4 was about the two main characters, In Na and Dal Po, deciding to embark on careers in the news reporting field. They come up against tough competition to make the cut.

Watch every episode of the new popular series, right here on DramaFever.

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/pinocchio-scores-over-10-percent-in-tv-ratings/ 

Guest aidsincera

This toast kiss makes me angry, eh, hungry :D
Maybe for next time, cupcakes kiss or macaroon kiss :D

2014-11-21-15-42-11_deco_zpsk6gjqtw1.jpg
My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Guest rogue0716

Next time I want a skittles kiss. Space should be a foreign word and those lips will have no place to hide.

I can't bear the thought of Dalpo pulling away from In ha. I can't! His little gestures of love that goes by unacknowledged, his big sacrifices that he shrugs off as if it was a given, his way of taking care of her because it just comes to him naturally, instinctively, lovingly. Sobs. Dalpo-ah! Fight for your right to love her, damn it!

Sorry, I'm getting carried away. At least my Obsessive Shipping Disorder hasn't shown it's horrifying face yet. I will quietly mumble though that PSH and LJS together would make the most beautiful babies. That's all.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"PINOCCHIO ● one day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHgXT3SHc3A

Happppy shipping to yall!  :x :x :x

‘Pinocchio’ reaches 10% in only 3 episodes, breaking its own record

2014/11/21

12019_1.jpg ‘Pinocchio’ broke its own highest viewer’s rating.
According to Nielson Korea on November 21, SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ broke 10.4% of national viewer’s rating. It is 1.0%point higher than the previous record in 3 episodes.
‘Pinocchio’ is chasing ‘Mister Back’, which is on the down road. ‘Mister Back’ still kept the 1st place with 11.1%. However, it’s only 1% ahead of ‘Pinocchio’. Whether ‘Pinocchio’ will reach the first place is drawing attention. Meanwhile, Choi Dal-Po sobbed with the news that his father was found dead. [Photo=IHQ]

Source:innolife