[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

finished watching raw...daebak!!!! although im not understand but its so good and more interesting....dal po jealous so hillarious...i replay many time that scene..

:)

)

:)

) omo what's going on i think i like second male!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-O :-O :-O

Meeeee loving the leads... they are my puppies now,,,, weeeh writer weeehhh, all the characters are so lovable gonna kill goblins, throw glitters in the air. Saranghae ....

Guest MarieN1430293183

Just watched episode 4 raw and oh my God! What an episode! Gosh! I cried and laughed and then cried again! Good job writer-nim, now I am temperamental!But seriously, this episode was so intense. First, we get a lot of skinships between our OTP (this toast kiss!!!!!!) and I am spazzing like crazy! Then, Seo Bum Jo is acting cute with In Ha and I melt (seriously, this guy is too cute!). And Dal Po is jealous and protecting toward In Ha and I smile from ear to ear. But... but... just then, Dal Po starts to see In Ha as her mom and yells at her revealing she has Pinocchio syndrom and my heart sinks (why, Dal Po-ya???!!!!) but it's ok because In Ha realises that she likes Dal Po... But then, Dal Po cries because he misses his dad and I end up crying with him!Too many emotion for one episode!!!!!

juz finish watching the raw eps..what can i say? There's not a single words can describe how i felt. In conclusions,everything is there! I'm totally in pinocchio possession. How can i live waiting 4 next week..?