[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest tkdandelions

OMG!!!!!! Today's episode is AWESOME! AMAJJING that its so heartbreaking. I was holding up my tears when DalPo saw in the monitor the news about his father. that was 1000000x painful for him and he cant do anything to defend his father's side. and that moment when those group of men found out about the bones and skull of the former Chief, it gave me chiiiiiiills and i was shouting on my chair like crazy. that was a very sad end for this episode. in the middle was so funny i laugh so haaaaaaard and by the end its so heartbreaking and painful. so sad even In Ha's not able to protect DalPo's feelings, that part of him which is still hurting and bleeding so deep. Haaaaah, cant wait for next week

so,sad that i could'n watch it live with you guys.. But, thanks God you're all so very kind giving so much recap and gifs.. Thanks chingu..
>:D<  Well, although all i have are recaps but i can feel the aura of this ep.. Mix of emotion.. Another bravo job from writer and director-nim.. awesome abilities to capture "the beauty" of laugh, cry, sadness, love, hate, tragedy.... No wonder TVing Live achieve so high in percentage! Don't mind about rating but so happy to know it.. Another longing heart to Dal-in.. Till next week.. Waeeee..
:((

oyeleyeolusina said:

It seems IN is the type of girl that fall guys based on their look, she was just telling her dad earlier on in that episode that nothing can happen between her and DP.

DP changes his image from having bushy hair covering his handsome face and wearing tracksuit all day long looking like a bum to getting a smart haircut and wearing a nice suit looking like a young working professional  and our girl fall head over heels.

The fact that grandfather knew all along, he knew that DP wasn't his child, but he lied to stay together, DP hid the fact the he was smart, that he was handsome and gramps pretended to be fooled for all these years, because both of them wanted to keep living as a family, I.  C A N ' T.

*cries rivers*

tumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o10_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o9_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o8_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o7_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o6_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o5_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o4_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o3_400.jpgtumblr_nfcauhMlPw1r2n2w2o2_1280.jpg

Dalpo: Dad, you always knew?

Dad: I knew a year after you came.

Dalpo: Then why didn’t you say anything?

Dad: I was afraid Dalpyung might throw you out, and after living together for so long, I couldn’t let you go… I know you were hiding your talents because of me. You look so handsome, child, don’t hide that.

Dalpo: Dad…

Dad: Dalpo, I’m sorry. And thank you.      by: hitoritabi 

Pinocchio - Romeo and Juliet

None of us thought that Romeo and Juliet would end up shouting across the table at each other. And so that’s how they end up on different sides.But let’s not get ahead of ourselves, this is an episode where both Inha and Dalpo revealed their love, quite without reservations (just not at each other).

Dalpo was caught by Inha’s dad because he is freaking EYES to see the pink bubble of cute that surrounds them. Inha hides behind Dalpo for protection when talking to dad, Dalpo sits on a veranda to help her block out the sun. (He is her umbrella, in rain or shine.) And Dalpo finally admits it that he has somehow fallen in love with her… only to assure Dad that he will not act on it, he will tidy up his feelings.

Inha was caught by Beomjo, who asks the pivotal question, “You like that Dalpo?” And she says, no, absolutely not! Only to hiccup and freak herself out. Oh but Inha, you must have seen it coming. When your dad says Dalpo’s not much of a man, you defend him in every single way — he is smart and handsome and a genius, the top 1% of geniuses in this country! But no, I don’t like him. (hiccup)

By the way, I am loving the dads in this show. Inha’s dad is perfectly relatable — his daughter is the most precious thing to him so he will protect her with his life. Dalpo’s makeover is causing him to even hallucinate romantic scenes in his spare time. But when he sees his daughter wearing slacks and spitting spittle all over the house, he is embarrassed like any other father is.

But the dad to beat all dad is Grandpa Dad. He brings Dalpo to the salon and even reads out all the English hairstyle names in a fashion mag (with hilarious difficulty), buys him a new suits and a makeover. He has lied too for all these years, to keep this orphaned child by his side. Not to mention, when Inha asks if she should continue trying for the reporter job even though her dad disapproves, Grandpa says in a perfectly reasonable manner, “I don’t think parents should get to dictate how their children live their lives.”

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE??

And this is just focusing on the loveline. The two brothers breaking down at the death of their father just broke me — all the facades they try to hold up for all these years, the false hope that he might be alive… all comes crashing down on their last shred of sanity. The acting is just, bravo.

Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy where the lovers die together, but this is not the story ‘Pinocchio’ is telling. It is one where they come to confront their own demons step by step, but they don’t have to do it by themselves, they can hold each other’s hand and walk on.

P.S. My only complaint right now is that I still don’t get Beomjo’s character, I mean I like KYK but he is coming off as slightly creepy and unhinged lol.

by: hitoritabi