[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

OK!!! I WANNA DIE IN HEAVEN ~~~ (borrow from Shinhye's IG with little fish)He talked about ideal is "Pretty" and "SMART" it's sound like not from his imaging but his description about someone and through lot of interviews recently from Jongsuk and the others, "smart" is a word keep going again and again for Shinhye's personality.Haha, and watch two videos from Shinhye and Yoobi make my mind go crazy even more >:)From Yoobi's , at the first second, Jongsuk said Shinhye's name.... I think MC asked him to guess whose mess's coming up and he said "Shinhye" (AM I RIGHT??)Then, at the end from two vids, you will EASILY realize DIFFIRENT IMPACT from him :))aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhCelebrating for my delulu world =))

edit:watch again mess videos hehehe.... Jongsuk was face to face with sreen by 90 degrees (Shinhye's vid)I'm done 8-}
p/s: ooh, BIG THANKS FOR ALL INFORMATIONS AND TRANSLATING GUYS ~~  :x 

Shin Hye video during Jong Suk' s Fan Meeting http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/15u6YgtBx2g/#  Credit owner
I think the Emcee is also a DarlingCouple shipper. At 5:15, emcee asked JS "What do you think of Shin Hye, what type of person is she?" As usual, he said she is smart and has more acting experiences than him, also provide guidance etc etc.. Emcee heard his reply and kept repeating "Shin Hye is smart. Shin Hye is smart.." Emcee repeated that twice. I think he knew JS ideal type. It seems like he was trying to emphasise JS mentioned SH is smart as in his previous interview, JS ideal type is pretty and smart girl. Fans screamed! My Pov. Its a delulu Sunday 8-}

OMG~~ I understand a bit of bit of bit bit from Shinhye's mess for Jongsuk.When her vid ended, male MC said: "Shinhye is really kind person ah~" then Jongsuk's shy, turned to fans and said "It's crazy ah~" (AM I RIGHT?):))
Someone help this, I want to know what she said so bad TT______TT

Hahaha..

its confirmed the emcee is on the same ship as us.

Top 1 - 1min favourite scene

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gR2957vExEU/

*will be back shortly to explain my pov. Using mobile now and its low batt!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_njfyuoRk5b1sh32sgo1_250.giftumblr_njfyuoRk5b1sh32sgo2_250.gif

amyhsk:

Lee Jong Suk Guangzhou FM Part 2

DO NOT EDIT DO NOT CROP LOGO

Jong Suk started rubbing his ankles when he was answering Kim Young Kwang’s question, then suddenly fans started squealing, and then he realised the cause of that. And even the MC commented, “You people! Just because he did that?” (LOL) 

That's the sweet of him, bend when did the forehead kiss to fans so that the short (actually it's Jong Suk who is huge :D ) fan can reach him. Aawww it's a small things but that's the woman will see, right Shin *UHUK* Hye *UHUK*?? =))

Even he said that he can't sing well, he still wants to do it and put efforts, and maybe he knows that we tolerate this cute side of him, and still do aegyo while singing. We love youuu your perfections and flaws. All of it :*

sorry i'm a little bit slow here..so his number one most unforgettable scene is darling couple's first kiss scene in pinocchio, right ? is it among all LJS' dramas or just all scene in pinocchio ???..
i really want to know how :LJS' felt when he watched his kiss scene with PSH in a big screen with many people ..
for me my heart always beats so fast whenever i watched that scene, i cant count anymore how much i rewatched darling couple's first kiss...so much feels..their kisses, their gazes, the background music, the cinematography..it's so perpect
:x

Guest kiyeujay

miwasj said:

miwasj

said: Hahaha.. its confirmed the emcee is on the same ship as us. Top 1 - 1min favourite scene http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gR2957vExEU/ *will be back shortly to explain my pov. Using mobile now and its low batt!!!!!!!!!

cloe said: sorry i'm a little bit slow here..so his number one most unforgettable scene is darling couple's first kiss scene in pinocchio, right ? is it among all LJS' dramas or just all scene in pinocchio ???..
i really want to know how :LJS' felt when he watched his kiss scene with PSH in a big screen with many people ..
for me my heart always beats so fast whenever i watched that scene, i cant count anymore how much i rewatched darling couple's first kiss...so much feels..their kisses, their gazes, the background music, the cinematography..it's so perpect
:x