[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest AbyBlue

JaegerJS

said:

AbyBlue

said:

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"

The 16 Worst-dressed Korean stars from the 2014 award season

Lee Yu Bi's hot pink dress was one of the only pops of color on an otherwise white dress-filled red carpet. It's too bad that the satin dress looks like a cheap prom dress. I am loving her hair though.

this is too much right.........!!!!!!! hate the description "cheap prom dress",how  cruel media with positioned tongue 

Behind cuts from recent shooting for 'Pinocchio' unleashed

2015-01-11

Source:en.starnnews.com

Behind cuts from a recent shooting for drama 'Pinocchio' were unleashed.

On January 11th, the production team of SBS drama 'Pinocchio' released behind cuts from a recent last shooting.

The photos show all of the actors and actresses participating in the last shooting with bright smile on their faces. All of them are participating in the shooting with huge energy even though the weather is freezing, and many fans and viewers are showing hot reactions for the photos.

In the photos, Lee Jong Seok, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Young Gwang are looking at each other with big smile, and their smile seem to be brightening the entire atmosphere up to another level.

Lee Yoo Bi is also showing a lovely look in the photos. As Lee Yoo Bi takes her cellphone out, Lee Jong Seok, Min sung Wook, Tae Hang Ho pose in front of her.

In addition, Jin Kyung, Lee Pil Mo, Kim Hae Sook, Byun Hee Bong, Shin Jung Geun, Kang Shin Il, Kim Gwang Gyu, and Yoon Gyun Sang's smile are also drawing many people's attention.

All of the actors and actresses of 'Pinocchio' are still participating in every shooting with the same passion and efforts, and many viewers are showing huge anticipation for the last three episodes.

A representative of the drama's production company said, "All of the actors, actresses, and staffs have participated in the drama with amazing energy without taking any break. They are still participating in every shooting with unchanged energy. Please show huge supports for the drama until the very end."

Meanwhile, 'Pinocchio' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

Behind cuts from recent shooting for 'Pinocchio' unleashed

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Guest AbyBlue

stargazer187 said: @AbyBlue said : this is too much right.........!!!!!!! hate the description "cheap prom dress",how cruel media with positioned tongue Well, just don't read it, remember what ha ok said "people like to hear negative news rather than the pure facts" people would have curiousity when read those impact lines in news. That's why those article get popular and more share from it. Hoho. what am I talking about, hope u got what I said, I have a poor English... :))

TheFoodMonster said:
#올림픽공원 #걷고또걷는거지뭐 #기분전환 #눈누난나 #신나는음악이필요해" 
#Olympic Park #I'm walking and walking again as you can see #Relaxation #NunnuNanna (sound effects) #I need exciting music

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

It seems that she is taking a walk after filming Pinocchio. Her only time for a little break. She must be tired.

Love This MV 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Pinocchio[MV] OST Part 6[Kiss me]  - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin hye 

tumblr_nhvwa8dZ2G1tkq3l4o2_250.giftumblr_nhvwa8dZ2G1tkq3l4o3_250.giftumblr_nhvwa8dZ2G1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nhvwa8dZ2G1tkq3l4o4_250.giftumblr_nhvwa8dZ2G1tkq3l4o5_250.giftumblr_nhvwa8dZ2G1tkq3l4o6_250.gifCr: pienocchio 

@avantjiang i love your SIGGY !!! has deep meaning behind it... !
:x :x :x amazing... that moles left is jongsuk eyes.. right is shinhye eyes..!
very creative ! jjang !

i search park shin hye on dramafever.. then open the discussion tab there's comment like this on top
"Half of the photos on PSH's profile are not even her."

i'am curious so i open Photo & Clips Tab..  :)) :)) =)) =)) =))
omg.. i laugh so hard to tear :))
what happen to people in the world...?
:)) =))

class="single__title entry-title"SBS drama “Pinocchio” to air 3 episodes including finale this week

January 11, 2015

Source:http://www.koreaboo.com

class="single__title entry-title"
Pinocchio

We have both good news and bad news for fans of the ongoing SBS drama Pinocchio, starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye! The good news is that three episodes of the drama are planned to air this week, but at the same time, Pinocchio will air its last episode this week as well.

Due to the SBS Drama Awards, the 16th episode of Pinocchio was pushed back to air in the following week. However, the drama is still on track as it has announced that it will air its final 20th episode on January 15th, this Thursday. Episodes 18 and 19 are scheduled to air back-to-back on January 14th, starting at 10PM KST.

Just this past week, Pinocchio topped the viewership ratings, competing against MBC‘s Kill Me Heal Me and KBS‘ The King’s Face.

In other news, the female lead of Pinocchio, Park Shin Hye, has been updating her Instagram account frequently with behind-the-scenes photos of the casts, bringing much attention with the actors and actresses’ close relationship.

The new drama Hyde, Jekyll, and I, starring Hyun Bin, Han Ji Min, Sung Joon, Girl’s Day Hyeri and more, will take over Pinocchio‘s timeslot and air its first episode on January 21st.

Source: TVDaily

Guest AbyBlue

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Even Park Shin Hye is a fangirl for Lee Jong Suk
Pinocchio_10.png

Park Shin Hye posted a highly amusing photo on her Instagram account showing her hand covered with Lee Jong Suk's signature. Her Pinocchio co-star was in the middle of signing a stack of photos when Park Shin Hye jokingly held her hand out. Her photos show the end result. Even an A-list celebrity can have a fangirl moment

kyahhhh.....jus wiah to post again,,,,soooo lovely,,,,our cute darlingsss :x

azuvilla2006 said: class="single__title entry-title"SBS drama “Pinocchio” to air 3 episodes including finale this week

January 11, 2015

Source:http://www.koreaboo.com

We have both good news and bad news for fans of the ongoing SBS drama Pinocchio, starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye! The good news is that three episodes of the drama are planned to air this week, but at the same time, Pinocchio will air its last episode this week as well.

Due to the SBS Drama Awards, the 16th episode of Pinocchio was pushed back to air in the following week. However, the drama is still on track as it has announced that it will air its final 20th episode on January 15th, this Thursday. Episodes 18 and 19 are scheduled to air back-to-back on January 14th, starting at 10PM KST.

Just this past week, Pinocchio topped the viewership ratings, competing against MBC‘s Kill Me Heal Me and KBS‘ The King’s Face.

In other news, the female lead of Pinocchio, Park Shin Hye, has been updating her Instagram account frequently with behind-the-scenes photos of the casts, bringing much attention with the actors and actresses’ close relationship.

The new drama Hyde, Jekyll, and I, starring Hyun Bin, Han Ji Min, Sung Joon, Girl’s Day Hyeri and more, will take over Pinocchio‘s timeslot and air its first episode on January 21st.

Source: TVDaily

when i watched eps 16.. again..
and see this scene... my mind keep telling me "she has raging hormone too"  :))
here...pay attention with her body language...
Untitled-1cie_zpsoawmq5kl.gif

then.. she hiccups.. (this mean she thinking perv) :))
Untitled-11cie_zpsbzo4dz0g.gif

and this !omg.. uncle ! she afraid or she expecting something..... ?  =))
Untitled-111cie_zpsl3d8hrtp.gif

and uncle dalpo i wonder where you sleep that night....????
did you have cold shower for entire night?
=)) =)) =))

@JaegerJS i search park shin hye on dramafever.. then open the discussion tab there's comment like this on top
"Half of the photos on PSH's profile are not even her."

=)) I think they're PR for themself hahaha
@stargazer187:D but it would be so fun, if there is a scene the darling couple show us their dancing and singing duet.. bwahahahaha

hahaha, I've ever imaged like that befor SBS award. :D

class="title" style="word-wrap: break-word; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', Georgia, serif; line-height: 28.7999992370605px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(37, 4, 37); background-color: rgb(241, 225, 236);"8 Dating Things to Know from Dal Po and In Ha

tumblr_inline_nhyum6mNEa1rp36ns.jpg

Forgive me, but I’m just so in love with these two that I needed to make this. 

tumblr_inline_nhyut2obrw1rp36ns.jpg

Despite personal issues, learn to make each other smile.

tumblr_inline_nhyuwsrAvd1rp36ns.jpg

No words, just by staring at each others eyes you’ll be able to understand each other.

tumblr_inline_nhyv09fOMY1rp36ns.jpg

So you attend a funeral, and you look like this.

tumblr_inline_nhyv27E2PJ1rp36ns.jpg

So you make yourselves the main attraction. Nothing else.

tumblr_inline_nhyv42XrZV1rp36ns.jpg

Cuddling.. is very IMPORTANT. whenever, wherever you are.

tumblr_inline_nhyv6fQylq1rp36ns.jpg

If you’re in love.. it’ll show.

tumblr_inline_nhyv9mbcj71rp36ns.jpg

and kissing.. of course kissing.

tumblr_inline_nhyvbp49SE1rp36ns.jpg

just kiss.. and romance it away.

cr owner http://tintintinks.tumblr.com/post/107692733295/8-dating-things-to-know-from-dal-po-and-in-ha

class="content-title" Behind-the-Scenes Cuts from Last Filming of “Pinocchio” Revealed ck525 January 11, 2015

Source:soompi

Behind-the-Scenes Cuts from Last Filming of “Pinocchio” Revealed

SBS’s miniseries “Pinocchio,” which will be ending soon, revealed the behind-the-scenes cuts from its final filming.

In the pictures revealed on January 11, it was notable that the studio was all good energy and vibes. Actors had bright smiles throughout all the shots, despite the cold weather and busy schedule, adding an air of friendliness and liveliness.

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Young Kwang especially seemed unable to stop laughing when looking at each other. Their wide smile made others around them laugh along as well. Lee Yoo Bi, also, took the role of the set’s energy booster with her adorable expressions. Viewers could not help but laugh when they saw Lee Jong Suk, Min Sung Wook, and Tae Hang Ho try to squeeze into a photo with goofy expressions when Lee Yoo Bi took out her phone camera.

The contrasting pictures of “Ice Queen” Jin Kyung“Most Solemn” Lee Pil Mo, and “Best Villan” Kim Hae Sook smiling warmed viewers as well.  As seen in these behind-the-scenes cuts, the staff of “Pinocchio” has been working hard to continue passionately acting with the same vigor from day one. With their strong teamwork, they are wrapping up the filming for the drama, bringing anticipation to fans waiting for the last three episodes.

The “Pinocchio” producers said, “The actors and staff of ‘Pinocchio’ have been working hard since last September. Though it has been a string of busy schedules, everyone is sad to leave such a great set. We will try our best to maintain this energy, so I hope everyone continues their love and attention till the end of the show.”

Also check out these selfies of the main cast!

pinocchio 3

pinocchio 1