[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest missgaara

Yeah... i agree with @resrimith‌ ... it's supposed to be a sad-goodbye-feeling-a-pain-cant-say-a-word kiss.... u r truly in pain, u have heavy breath dat u cant even say a word... it's a tears kiss we called... this is an emotional kiss which is writernim want us together to feel the pain and cry with them not to enjoy their kissing...

i hope u guys can be a little bit mature about this... please dont bash our otp... it is scripted that way... if not, the ever wonderful ep8 kiss never happen rite?

I still haven't seen the raw. I'm scared. Now I just hope that if the drama have time-lapse, Dalpo will come back with a memory loss and Inha will have to take care of him like in IHYV. We are just a little bit over half of the drama which means we will have a bunch of dramas in our way.  ~X(

I guess this kind of scenario is already expected since we are already midway through the drama and we already reached where the conflicts are very intense. Let's just trust our writer-nim on how the drama will unfold. And what will happen to pur OTP. There are still a lot of episodes to look forward too.

(Rubbing mg swollen eye)

http://youtu.be/EusVAQVtiNE
Not sure whether this is posted, but I'll like to share it anyway. Perhaps if this is compared to their first kiss, it may be shorter but it's more heartbreaking. I want to cry seeing their goodbye kiss :(( Tomorrow's definitely a sad episode again...why :((

pls less noticed about the kiss and more focus on the scene of his hands gestures, the scene that Inha pulled him close, the closeup Dalpo close his eyes, her falling tears or even the kiss: how can they have the same kiss opened in ep 8 since they were supposed to be parted, or when they were trying to smile to comfort each other and we all know its a wide ocean of salt.

to me if count needed, the kiss has only contributed 20-30% and the rest % are from what i mentioned above. all these scenes hv amazed me so so mchh

Thanks for all the recap, I just dead by reading the recap, today episode already so heart breaking, I dun think my heart can take tml episode and another 7 days break for that 1 episode, omg, I will be crying on Christmas Eve too, noooooooo :((

I wish i can have a bf like choi dal po. His love for in ha was built beyond hatred, anger or revenge. Despite the fact he knew who's in ha's mother is, he still welcome his love for in ha. He may not have a degree but we knew he's really smart, dependable and dedicated.

I also love his simple gestures of love. Kyaaaaa! Kiss by a man like that? Daebak!

I just wish Park Shin Hye will improve her kissing skills. We are not requesting for a high level scene like the western dramas but at least give us some litttle lip movement. Just enough to enhance the emotion of the scene. Her lips were like tightly shut and it sort of decreasing the authenticity of emotions for me.

Wow, such feels! That is not my normal vocabulary, but that word described me perfectly at this moment. This drama is so intense and so well-written, I am a big fan. Hyung is basically such a good guy, I wish in some way he could be spared in the remaining episodes.

I haven't seen the episode yet but I think In ha broke up with Dal Po because she knew their relationship put him in a difficult situation where he can't go against Song Cha Ok without hurting In Ha in the process. So by releasing him, In Ha in effect is telling Dal Po to go ahead with whatever he needs to do since he won't have to worry about her anymore.
Dal Po decides to become Ha Myung again perhaps to prevent Ja Myeung from murdering anyone else and from harming In Ha as well. By deciding to take revenge for the both of them, he is protecting In Ha and his family at the same time. He has better control of the situation and no one gets murdered in the process. Dal Po's revenge is perhaps done more so in an intellectual and more calculated process as opposed to Ja Myeung's murderous acts. 
I suspect that Dal Po will distance himself from In Ha and the Choi family so that they do not get dragged down with him in case anything were to happen. 

I haven't seen the episode yet but I think In ha broke up with Dal Po because she knew their relationship put him in a difficult situation where he can't go against Song Cha Ok without hurting In Ha in the process. So by releasing him, In Ha in effect is telling Dal Po to go ahead with whatever he needs to do since he won't have to worry about her anymore.

Dal Po decides to become Ha Myung again perhaps to prevent Ja Myeung from murdering anyone else and from harming In Ha as well. By deciding to take revenge for the both of them, he is protecting In Ha and his family at the same time. He has better control of the situation and no one gets murdered in the process. Dal Po's revenge is perhaps done more so in an intellectual and more calculated process as opposed to Ja Myeung's murderous acts. 

I suspect that Dal Po will distance himself from In Ha and the Choi family so that they do not get dragged down with him in case anything were to happen. 

Even though you didn't watch the raw, you seem get the point... oh gosh i never expected this turns out to be a very very sad episode, though all of you worried about the kiss, I think it match well in the scene... because of the gestures that they show, it hurts, it really hurts...