[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

yes but ligally Choi Dal Po cannot marry Choi In Ha, Uncle can't marry his niece that's why at some point he has to abandon Choi dalpo name and go back to Gi Ha Myeong  

High Five!!!! Yes, the writer maybe looking for a way not to make it awkward for the viewers. Also, why is the camera woman of YGN camouflage in episode 10, looks like she didn't want to be notice by anyone in Cha Ok's discussion, something seems so wrong. What if hyung is only an accomplice.... omo omo omo....

@valsalva I've got a feeling that what we perceive will never happen, this writer broke all kdrama rules, and as you can see she is making fun with the usual kdrama shenanigans (for ex. Chaebol omma don't like Inha for Bomjo but it turns out she's asking Inha's father to consider her son)... but, we can consider it, I know Inha's father, when Inha is happy, he is also happy, that I'm sure about.

hi,

i going to bz this weeks ..my sisters delivery baby boy and spend her holidays in my places with 2 kids ....i cant spend my time a lot here. :D r u talking about age . :D age just a number because i always thought that i am 17!!!! =)) =)) we are young =)) waiting n waiting upcoming episode. . :D

hi,

i going to bz this weeks ..my sisters delivery baby boy and spend her holidays in my places with 2 kids ....i cant spend my time a lot here. :D r u talking about age . :D age just a number because i always thought that i am 17!!!! =)) =)) we are young =)) waiting n waiting upcoming episode. . :D

:) I'm happy that your sister delivered baby boy safely :) hope he become someone like Dalpo hehehe.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio (피노키오)MV 사랑...그 애틋함 

after watching episode 10:- sung cha ok is joan river's wannabe. what she did to Family Ki during interview 13 years ago she claim she ask for what netizen being thingking to Fireman Ki. That's why she said she is not fault.