[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest MarieN1430293183

Thank you so much for the BTS pictures! >:D< Oh my, oh my! These two! My shipper heart! They are the cutest! :x

Are they live shooting now? Does it mean we won't have any preview for the upcoming episodes? NOOO!!! That would be too cruel :((
By the way, some said that they had already filmed 8 episodes before the press conference. Does it mean they had already filmed the kiss scene at that time?.... Have to re-watch the press conference now
:\">

Guest noonapiu33_bfd3

Hi everyone , sorry I 'm in the exam period I do not have time to do fanart
 but I could at least see Jong Suk oppa !!! So that's the fanart I promised you ,
if you have other suggestions for scenes that you like please !!! ^^

I kept wondering WHAT IF every time I watched this drama. What if the tragedy didn't happen, then those two brothers would be wonderful scientists. If they had the parents' support and an opportunity to study normally, their outstanding brain power would put them in a good position in society. But "hyung" has been delivering water bottles, not a bad profession, but beneath his ability. Now that his personally owned truck has been totaled and he himself badly injured when he saved a young pedestrian, his financial situation would be even worse. But what is even worse is the fact the brothers' mental outlook has been scarred forever. I think there are a lot of people in similar situations in this world and we should always be grateful our situation is not worse. There is a saying, "don't complain about bad shoes knowing someone does not have feet."

he's a great actor!! he made us all cry along with him. 

I still remember his scene in the rooftop when he found out about his father's death.
It was unexpected, I didn't know he was going to cry like that. That was really heartwrenching to watch. 
He just poured out all his sorrow.
I wonder what went though his mind when he had to act that part. 
I salute all these great actors.

If it was me crying, I don't think the audience will cry with me...haha.

Park Shin Hye's cries move people too. And I have to say she is one of the few actress who will still look pretty even when she cry.
What's best about her is that she's all natural and She looks good in every expression.

If these two cry together, that will be a disaster for me. I won't look good (after crying along with them).

:D

Omg. I had forgotten about the roof top crying scene already. Why would you remind me of that? GURL. :(

In order to forget about this. I have to have AMNESIA.

Do I see Dalpo, Jae Myung and In Ha in this pic??

What are they up to?
This is worrying.

:-? [-O< :-/

===========================

In Ha is ready to jump onto Dal Po. Look at her in the SOFA (I hope I am looking at the right person)..

I would be on my all fours ready to jump on him too if Jong Suk was standing a metre away from me.

For my love, I shall pass over every hurdle. For my love is stronger than everyone else's.

LOL #DELULU

I hope he does the same with Park Shin Hye.

By the way @THEseemaMSK   how do you tell from a person's lip if he/she is a smoker.
Honestly after knowing this, his image gone down 0.000000001 % for me.

You can sometimes see his "Smokers puckers". Also, his lips have often got the dark rims. Hope thus helps. I would love to elaborate more but, it's hard to find proper evidence when he has "cherry lips" as mentioned by @evaFerawati.

His image level doesn't even flinch for me cause he is a grown up and, it's his own business. I don't condone the act of smoking though. I hope his health won't deteriorate. Now, we don't want him to be sick and, stuff. So, I hope he stops smoking for his own sake.

But, his smoking pictures are sexy as hell.

/shuffles away/

Guest ktiminie

noonapiu33_bfd3 said:

Hi everyone , sorry I 'm in the exam period I do not have time to do fanart
 but I could at least see Jong Suk oppa !!! So that's the fanart I promised you ,
if you have other suggestions for scenes that you like please !!! ^^