[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="at_ttl"Pinocchio' Lee Jong Suk Hurt Seeing Park Shin Hye Push Him Away

BY C Han | Dec 05, 2014

Source:kdramastars

pinocchio-lee-jong-suk-hurt-seeing-park-

Park Shin Hye pushed away Lee Jong Suk.  Lee Jong Suk saw Park Shin Hye and Kim Young Kwang together and couldn't hide his disappointment.

On the 7th episode of SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Pinocchio" (script Park Hye Ryun, director Jo Soo Won) broadcast on December 3rd, Choi Dahl Po (played by Lee Jong Suk) did not pick up anyone's calls after the false reporting of the health club.  He stayed at home without any outside contact.

The next day, he went to work again and returned to the Han River Police Department.  At that moment, Choi In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) and Suh Beom Jo (played by Kim Young Kwang) passed by.  Choi Dahl Po saw that Choi In Ha's cold expression and looked anxious.

At that moment, Choi In Ha stumbled and Choi Dahl Po and Suh Beom Jo helped support Choi In Ha together.  Nonetheless, Choi In Ha let go of Choi Dahl Po's arms and headed for the police department with Suh Beom Jo's help.   Choi Dahl Po saw these two people and couldn't help but have a serious face.

Meanwhile, SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Pinocchio" is about reporters who chase the truth.  One reporter In Ha has a Pinocchio Syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she lies.

------------------------------------------

class="at_ttl"‘Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye Is About To Be Sacked! By Staff Writer | Dec 04, 2014

pinocchio.jpg?w=600

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin Hye is about to be sacked.

On the most recent episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" which aired on December 4, 2014, Choi In Ha, played by actress Park Shin Hye, went out to report on the seriousness of ice on the streets. When Choi In Ha saw children walking on ice, however, she started her endless hiccups, worried that the children will fall on ice. Bum Jo, played by actor Kim Young Kwang, put charcoal on ice so that children could not fall on ice. However, they were not able to report on the ice on the streets, and had to come back to the office without any videos. In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays the other main character Choi Dal Po, also known as Ki Ha Myung, in the drama.

class="at_ttl"‘Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye’s Mother Teaches Her A Lesson By Staff Writer | Dec 04

pinocchio.jpg?w=600

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin Hye's mother criticized her for failing to film a news story about the ice on the street.

On the most recent episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" which aired on December 4, 2014, Choi In Ha, played by actress Park Shin Hye, went out to report on the seriousness of ice on the streets. When Choi In Ha saw children walking on ice, however, she started her endless hiccups, worried that the children will fall on ice. She and the filming crew came back to the office without any videos. Choi In Ha's mother, who is a high ranking employee in the office, told her, "When you film the little children fall on ice, people are going to do something about it, and clean up the streets. That is the job of fa reporter." In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays the other main character Choi Dal Po, also known as Ki Ha Myung, in the drama.

-------------------------------------

class="at_ttl"‘Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye Is Criticized By Her Mother By Staff Writer | Dec 04, 2014

Source"kdramastars

pinocchio.jpg?w=600

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin Hye's mother criticized her for failing to film a news story about the ice on the street.

On the most recent episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" which aired on December 4, 2014, Choi In Ha, played by actress Park Shin Hye, went out to report on the seriousness of ice on the streets. When Choi In Ha saw children walking on ice, however, she started her endless hiccups, worried that the children will fall on ice. She and the filming crew came back to the office without any videos. Choi In Ha's mother, who is a high ranking employee in the office, told her, "You are a Pinocchio and you got this job by pulling strings. You can't be treated equally as other reporters. In fact, I think you are very unstable as a reporter." In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays the other main character Choi Dal Po, also known as Ki Ha Myung, in the drama.

Guest brownaddict

Is there any korean in this forum? please can you translate the last pinocchio press conference video, because I confuse which article is saying the truth.. 

I read soompi article and I found that lee jong suk said during press conference :

“I saw a brand new side of Park Shin Hye. Until now, I haven’t ever thought that [Park Shin Hye] was pretty. But as we film together, she really looks lovely and pretty.”

Based on this article I truthfully believe that lee jong suk point to park shin hye character as choi in ha, not the real park shin hye. But guess what?? Last night I found other article that stated :

Lee Jong-suk also said, “I haven’t thought that Park Shin-hye is pretty. But as time goes by, she looks much prettier. Her beauty is one of the reason that this drama is popular.”

I don't know, but I somewhat mad reading this article. This article makes me believe that before LJS join with PSH in this drama, he never thought that PSH is pretty. After reading this, I hardly watch pinocchio because everytime I watched this article seems pop out in my mind. I couldnt feel their chemistry because I may think that all the praise that he said is just a lip service and actually fake. Pleaseeeee, I dont want to thinking like that....

Is there any korean in this forum? please can you translate the last pinocchio press conference video, because I confuse which article is saying the truth.. 

I read soompi article and I found that lee jong suk said during press conference :

“I saw a brand new side of Park Shin Hye. Until now, I haven’t ever

thought that [Park Shin Hye] was pretty. But as we film together, she

really looks lovely and pretty.”

Based on this article I

truthfully believe that lee jong suk point to park shin hye character as

choi in ha, not the real park shin hye. But guess what?? Last night I

found other article that stated :

Lee Jong-suk also said, “I haven’t thought that Park Shin-hye is pretty.

But as time goes by, she looks much prettier. Her beauty is one of the

reason that this drama is popular.”

I don't know, but I

somewhat mad reading this article. This article makes me believe that

before LJS join with PSH in this drama, he never thought that PSH is

pretty. After reading this, I hardly watch pinocchio because everytime I

watched this article seems pop out in my mind. I couldnt feel their

chemistry because I may think that all the praise that he said is just a

lip service and actually fake. Pleaseeeee, I dont want to thinking like

that....

Better accept the first one Kdramastar translated it wrong.

He did said that Shin-hye is getting prettier while they were filming, don't confuse yourself too much. Jong Suk said also on the first Press Con that she is pretty because they already shoot. :)

@brownaddict,
You should not let a comment like that hinder you from enjoying Pinocchio ( what he said is a nice compliment).  Their chemistry is very natural and sweet.  Think positive and enjoy the drama, and you will see the brighter side.  Peace!

Better accept the first one Kdramastar translated it wrong.

He did said that Shin-hye is getting prettier while they were filming, don't confuse yourself too much. Jong Suk said also on the first Press Con that she is pretty because they already shoot. :)

yep, I know sometimes jongsuk always did lip service while he asked by press abt his co-star on the movie or drama. and yes he did it a lot. he should do that for gain chemistry between them, I mean this is the way jongsuk to approach their co-star. I also remember how he said saranghae to his nuna (lee bo young) becaus he want to build their relathionship not only in camera. so take it easy buddies :)

brownaddict

said:

“I saw a brand new side of Park Shin Hye. Until now, I haven’t ever thought that [Park Shin Hye] was pretty. But as we film together, she really looks lovely and pretty.”

Based on this article I truthfully believe that lee jong suk point to park shin hye character as choi in ha, not the real park shin hye. But guess what?? Last night I found other article that stated :

Lee Jong-suk also said, “I haven’t thought that Park Shin-hye is pretty. But as time goes by, she looks much prettier. Her beauty is one of the reason that this drama is popular.”

I don't know, but I somewhat mad reading this article. This article makes me believe that before LJS join with PSH in this drama, he never thought that PSH is pretty. After reading this, I hardly watch pinocchio because everytime I watched this article seems pop out in my mind. I couldnt feel their chemistry because I may think that all the praise that he said is just a lip service and actually fake. Pleaseeeee, I dont want to thinking like that....

I don't know with Kdramastar News and updates about Pinocchio, they certainly didn't follow the story "Trapped the boss of their father" did you mean Trapped the boss of tge two guys who framed up Jae Myung's father. Ohhhh my, and the site is still running for so long.

itemprop="name"FAN ART FRIDAY: Seo In Guk, Park Shin Hye, and more!

by CoCo Kdrama Dec 05, 2014

Source:dramafever

skipped.     .     .     .    .

1. Esthi from Indonesia created these fun, unique pieces of Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk. She says she is a Boice, and she really likes him because he can play drum and sing at the same time. She made it with Corel draw. You can visit her Instagram and Twitter @esthi120293. 

Make sure to check out Park Shin Hye's new drama Pinocchio!

PSH_cr_esthi120293.jpg

----------------------------------------

tv-spoilers-pinocchio

December 04, 2014

Source:http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/tv-spoilers-pinocchio.html

20141204_1417702833_57284200_1_99_201412Article: 'Pinocchio' Revenge seeker Yoon Kyun Sang, will he become a 'hero' after saving a child's life?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,138, -44] "How fortunate, Hamyung-ah" goosebumnps

2. [+3,847, -41] Between murderer and hero.. so sad ㅠㅠ

3. [+3,200, -39] It's so sad ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+2,917, -44] My vote goes towards it being linked to the scandal 13 years ago

5. [+641, -11] If only Yoon Kyun Sang was more popular ㅜㅜ He's a good actor and his eyes are charming...

6. [+613, -7] You don't need to be a hero, just be happy... cried thinking about how bad I felt for him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+541, -7] Totally doesn't seem like a rookie at all with his gaze. Great casting overall.

8. [+488, -13] And the Yoon Kyun Sang craze begins...

-
201412050108774119_548092c31f870_99_2014
Article: 'Pinocchio' Plot twist after plot twist... how can this drama pull it off?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,337, -52] I seriously live for this drama lately ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,056, -43] Most fun I've had watching a drama

3. [+974, -31] I agree that the drama's a piece of work with a deep message... along with some great eye candy ^^

4. [+861, -38] Explosive chemistry going on here... I'm so tense the entire time watching.

5. [+130, -2] This is what I'd call a real script... so many new plot twists with tension filled episodes. TV's worth watching lately thanks to Pinocchio.

Guest brownaddict

sleepykid said:

I didn't think it was possible that the second lead could be charming when I first looked at the promotion posters. But they are growing on me and I am starting to like them a lot. Bum-Jo is more than just a rich guy with a nice car. Normally, rich guys go from liking one girl to the next quickly because they have so many choices. But it appears Bum-Jo has been attracted to In-Ha "for longer than you think (you referring Dal-Po)". At the convenient store, he told In-Ha to take her time telling him her grievances because he is a good listener and he has time. That is definitely a good virtue for a young man. It really helps that he is good looking too. Yoo-Rae came off being a bumbling fool at the beginning of her training, but her array of interesting facial expressions has made her an interesting person and she is pretty. Yoo-Rae will make the workplace fun for everyone around her and I bet she will make impact on the news team as well. This drama is getting better and better and the side characters are all important.