[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest rogue0716

Biking on weekends is way more different than watching Dalpo and Inha doing it. It bores me, I want Wednesday

Eating toast in the morning isn't the same either. Perhaps if I ate it on Wednesdays and Thursdays. LJS is becoming an obsession. I had this sickness before and it was hard to function. Last time it was an alien who came from the star.

I felt like talking more about Pinocchio because I love it so so much.

For PSH, this is by far the best drama she's been in and the character really suits her - cute, lovely, spunky, chatty, smart, and an air of confidence and unwillingness to back down. I find Choi In Ha far superior to all the other roles she's played in dramas. So far, her performance in Pinocchio would be just behind her role in Miracle in Cell No. 7 but it's so hard to compare the roles cause she only got a supporting role there. This clip here just shows that PSH thrives on the emotional and melodramatic scenes and that she's a top crier. It gets me everything :((

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HR-jwafKses

As for LJS, I don't know much about him and this is the first drama I've watched with him in it, but he has impressed me so far.

The chemistry between the two has been sizzling! I'm starting to think that chemistry between leads is based off their closeness and relationship, and PSH and LJS seem to be close, as their kind words they have said about each other. I also think chemistry between leads depends on the script. PSH and LMH didn't have great chemistry but the story and script didn't really allow it, however judging from the BTS, they seemed like good friends.

The pacing of the drama has been very fast and has me taken by surprise. In the span of 4 eps, we have gone through 13 years (and a few months too?), 3 men having crushes on In Ha, our OTP both realising their love for one another, In Ha realising about her evil mum, Haraboji telling Dalpo that he knew all along that Dalpo wasn't his son (except for the first year), the confirmed death of Dalpo's dad, and Dalpo and In Ha both on opposing sides of the calamity that changed Dalpo's life. How will this keep up for 16 more eps?

I love it.

I heard IHYV was great and Doctor Stranger not so great, and given Heirs was... Not so great too, I was hoping that Pinocchio would do well. When I heard the writer of IHYV would be doing Pinocchio, I, as like most people, took that as good news.

:-bd

1545804_1494454020837116_116033144783298

https://www.facebook.com/PinocchioVietnamFanpage/photos/a.1464649060484279.1073741828.1464624773820041/1494454020837116/?type=1

11418_821012741276053_430533362303086682
https://www.facebook.com/LeeJongSukArabFans/photos/a.577654502278546.1073741828.577551035622226/821012741276053/?type=1

Park Shin-hye unveils Lee Jong-suk’s cute looks

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014112
Korean actress Park Shin-hye unveiled her colleague actor Lee Jong-suk’s cute looks.

On Friday, the hallyu starlet uploaded Lee’s photos, delivering thanks to fans of her drama “Pinocchio.”

“It’s a small gift for those who keep their promise to tune in to the drama. The soft tofu-like actor was spotted in the break times between filming fierce debates scenes,” Park wrote alongside the picture.

“The pictures were uploaded with Lee’s consent. So, have a nice day,” added the actress.

Currently, Park and Lee are playing lead roles for the SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

(thankque@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

Help. I was out of touch for a month and found out d-addicts torrent has been taken down. Now I am in complete lost. Would like to download this wonderful series for my mom and sis but don't know where to go. Help....please . Anyone??

Help. I was out of touch for a month and found out d-addicts torrent has been taken down. Now I am in complete lost. Would like to download this wonderful series for my mom and sis but don't know where to go. Help....please . Anyone??

You've come to the right place check your inbox.... am your fairygodfriendship.

Guest selena1993

just got from visiting Dramafever site .Hehehe seems like everyone is making their choice between donut kiss or toast kiss. indeed , which is way beyond sweeter and sexier??? HAHAHA so funny reading their comments ..Dude! it cracked me up! ! :P