[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

The torrent site I was depending on it shutdown, I'm so devastating right now. None of the legal sits work for me, either. Gonna stick to live watching and recaps till I figure out this disaster. feel so down ugh. 

Recap

Its starting...
In Ha's dad saw and over hears In Ha's and Dalpo's exchange at the rooftop
In Ha's dad stays on the rooftop as Dalpo and In Ha goes down to their apartment
Gramps talking to the two when In Ha's dad comes in. In Ha tries to explain but In Ha's dad calls out Dalpo out to talk

In Ha held Dalpo's arm worried and Dalpo touches her hand to reassure her and goes out to talk with In Ha's dad

cr: PSH Int'nl Fanclub

omo omo the father found out dal po's feelings for in ha and talked to him alone.  dal po also told the truth the he did not know when it started and told its just one sided.  I think the father warns him in the end in ha should be happy and not get hurt.  
edit: it seems he denied it and just thinks her as a family. sorry got too excited.

Recap

In Ha held Dalpo's arm worried and Dalpo touches her hand to reassure her and goes out to talk with In Ha's dad
In Ha's dad and Dalpo having a heart to heart talk. In Ha's dad in a stupor as In Ha talks incessantly

Dalpo's real brother talking with his elder friend

Awww, In Ha’s dad just wants the best for In Ha, like what all parents want for their children, and is basically having the “WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS, YOU MOP HAIRED URCHIN” discussion with Dal Po, who is valiantly trying to deny that there are FEELINGS of that color going on. At this point I do believe that Dal Po is desperately trying to just keep the family he knows together no matter what, even if it means denying his feelings for In Ha.

cr: PSH Int'nl Fanclub + darlingchoi

Recap

In Ha drags Dalpo by his arm. Dalpo removes her hands grasping his arm casually. In Ha discussing something with Dalpo as he stares at her

In case I don’t say it enough, CHOI IN HA IS THE BEST. And cutest. She is back to normal with Dal Po, as in casually affectionate, and Dal Po being Dal Po, is incredibly aware of her every movement and tries to maintain a platonic distance. EXCEPT THEN WE GET A SOFT VIGNETTE FLASHBACK OF TEENAGE!DAL IN FALLING IN LOVE AND HIM FINDING HER PHOTOGRAPH AND TUCKING IT IN HIS WALLET NO BODY LOOK TOUCH ME.

Dalpo studying but hurriedly hides when he sees Gramps and went right back to studying. Gramps sneaks a peek at Dalpo studying
Gramps... did he say "oh man!"???

Gramps gives Dalpo a make over!

Recap

Dal Po’s gone all pretty woman without the unnecessary unpleasant Richard Gere and prostitute with a heart of gold motif.

ALSO I LOVE THIS FAMILY.

*crying*

Gramps and Dalpo talking at the bus stop. Dalpo's surprised with what gramps said!Dalpo runs after gramps inside the bus, kneels before him and cries as they talk