[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

tumblr_nfc2nnlKUS1sl7awmo1_1280.png

[20.11.2014] ParK Shin hye Instagram Update 

#피노키오 #최인하 #서범조 #범조는해맑다. 여러분 반갑습니다. 저는 드라마 피노키오 관련 #떡밥담당을 맡고있는 박양이라고 합니다. 본방사수 지켜주신다고 약속하시는 분들께 최달포의 귀요미 사진 쏩니다>_<//

Source: ssinz7 

Trans

Everyone, nice to meet you. I am Park-yang, the relations person of drama Pinocchio, who is in charge of bringing you insider info. For those who promise to watch our live broadcast, I will gift a cute picture of Choi Dalpo >_<//

Trans by hitoritabi  

Another Trans :D

#Pinocchio, #Choi-Inha, #Seo-BeomJo(Kim YoungGwang), #BeomJo-has-innocent-smile So glad to see you everyone! My name is Miss.Park, akso known here as Ms.Food-Attendant. To those who stay on watching this drama, I promise I will shoot out some cutie selfies of Dalpo >_<//

By: atom992 

O.M.G.!!!!!Park Shin Hye is really one lucky babe!!!Her male lead is getting more and more handsome!!!All her co-stars are handsome dudes!!!!

Charging my phone, preparing my self for live recaps from @fringe‌ ^6^. Fighting chingu!

Please shower me with the TOAST KISS moment second by second. Just rapidly capturing that scene will you. And the one we saw on preview too. :D

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.