[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Recap  

She texts back as if everything's ok but she's hiccuping and crying as she texts! he sees her continuing to lie and make him not worry

In Ha cries her heart out as a lady asks her what's wrong.

in Ha's ma waves her hand hailing Dalpo's taxi!
He picks her up! Starts conversing with her!
In Ha reaches home hiccuping and starts to pack up!
Dalpo's real brother drinking with an elder man.

on the next table was the "lone" survivor conversing and fighting with his friends. must've been fighting about what happened after the fire

Cr: PSH Int'nl Fanclub

Recap

Dalpo's brother picked up the guys crumpled paper. Ran after the guys who left, but couldn't catch them up.
In Ha ran away from home. Dalpo's running and looking for her. saw her torn up picture on the sidewalk and more papers falling.
Dalpo ran to the top of the building where In Ha was about to burn her books. In Ha hides under a tarp!

Recap

Dalpo hears her hiccup! Sees her hiding under the tarp hiccuping!

In Ha wont come out of the tarp and keeps conversing with Dalpo until he removes the tarp
OH! It was a button!

Guy (KYK) reads all of In Ha's messages to her Ma.

Dalpo recalls his conversation with InHa's ma and talks to In Ha. Maybe using the same logic she said.

Guy is very curious about In Ha!
fireworks going off

Pinocchio's bid goodbye for tonight!
trailer's interesting!

thanks @fringe for screenscap and @Rania for recap.... =D> ^:)^...i die to watch with subtitle..the GPS so hillarious....:)) :)) i never thinking that LBY as gps voices...so funny=)) =)) is thats in year 2013 maybe jang hye sung very famous as a lawyer make everyone know her including dal po..=)) =)) =)) the preview ohhhhhhhhh cant wait tmr...=P~ =P~ =P~

The whole episode of tonight was daebak. I cant even ... In Ha depressed tears was spot on I almost burst to tears when she literary crying on the TV station. The whole DalIn interactions suuuuppeeeerrrr cute I feel like i want the whole episode fill with these two cuteness :x In Ha mother such a biotch i feel like I want to jump her and grab her hair grrrr ...
And YAY !!! Tomorrow we get to see Dalpo handsome look \:D/ \:D/
And guys FYI, if you want to get Pinocchio live recap please follow @PSH_MYFC or @PSH_IFC On twitter. Both will share it every Wed - Thu :) 

HEART richard simmons EYES.

I missed the first 15 minutes but NOT CALM.

1. Dalpo being a general otaku and treating his (Hyesung) GPS as his girlfriend, chatting with her and telling her his problems. And the foreigner passenger thinking that Dalpo is a lunatic. “You don’t have to get off. I’m alright.” (Jongsuk’s English strikes again.)

2. The family is so warm and snuggly that I want to curl them four up into a ball and just hug them. Next week when Grandpa gives Dalpo a makeover, I can’t waitttttttttt ^__^

3. Inha not being the clueless little princess; she understands that Dalpo has been giving everything up for her, she wants to pay him back. She is vulnerable because she is honest, but not weak. She doesn’t need him to -protect her.

4. MAMA DRAMA!!! Cha-ok is ice cold. “I missed you, Mom.” “I didn’t have time to miss you.”

5. Dalpo having PTSD about fireworks and suicides. The look on his face when he called her, “Inha-yah, inha-yah, please, where are you?”

6. Dalin’s little button necklace. The selling of his good dreams to her, in more ways than one. He sold his dream of going to university to make her dream succeed. He’ll go into the pits of hell (broadcast station), to find her dream back. “Do you even know what a reporter is? To speak to me like that.” “No, I don’t know, so I’ll become one. And then I will come face to face with you again.” She can’t go on by herself, but they can go together.

ARGHHH TOO MUCH FEELS.

by: hitoritabi 

I just looovveee the whole eps tonight!this eps really sad, In Ha cried because of her mom. surely I really hate the mom. I really hate her!!!! X(
and the preview eps 4 just epic! the ending scene. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! thursday puhhhlleeeaaseee???????B2z0hIhCAAAocY4.jpg

@fringe‌ @"Rania Zeid"‌ thank you very much for today episode recap! Please help us with tomorrow episode as well please please please!!!! [-O< And i'm wondering if in ha pass the interview or not since she cry after it. :-/ for me without watching amd just from screencap is hard to tell what's really going on