[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

why the presscon date is so far away from the airing date, it's took a week :((

thursday,, I can't streaming because stucked on school :(( :((

X( X(

They maybe busy in coming days for advance shooting to provide a good quality to the viewers. Me too, my classes really pulling me from my watching sched but what the hell we are young and need to enjoy our life, well that means watch our bias to the nth of time (but still studu first).

@rikasnail I think they will post the official press conference in their official youtube channel, because last year they posted tge Heirs and IHYV, excited for the long preview this coming Thursday.

@NileRose I think that it's possible that they are really busy so the press conference will be held as soon as possible and then I'm really looking forward.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!~^^
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ones to Watch: Upcoming November K-Dramas
november-dramas.jpg
October delivered us a great mix of K-dramas to keep us thoroughly entertained. And while Halloween is right around the corner to mark the end of the month, fear not, as November has a delightful spread of dramas to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters at the K-drama table.  And don’t worry, there are no tricks here, just treats.

“Pinocchio”
November 12 – Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS
20141028000287_0_99_20141028083304.jpg

The main cast of “Pinocchio” features several familiar names: Lee Jong Suk,Park Shin HyeKim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi are all young reporters working closely together in a newsroom. Park Shin Hye’s Choi In Ha is a reporter who starts to hiccup whenever she lies (which explains the show’s title), while Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) is a sharp and capable rookie with a tragic past, Kim’s Seo Bum Jo is tall, attractive, has grown up in privilege, and may or may not know the meaning of hard work, and finally, Yoon Yoo Rae (Lee Yoo Bi) is a former sasaeng fangirl whose skills aid her in the newsroom. I anticipate all the drama one would find in a workplace–heated arguments, moments of tension and triumph, as well as the inevitable office romance–but what makes this drama one to watch is this bunch of interesting characters, and how well (or not) they’ll be able to work together in pursuit of this more noble idea: the truth.

Vote here: Soompi

sleepykid said: @rikasnail I think they will post the official press conference in their official youtube channel, because last year they posted tge Heirs and IHYV, excited for the long preview this coming Thursday. @NileRose I think that it's possible that they are really busy so the press conference will be held as soon as possible and then I'm really looking forward.

Guys we need a plan :D
anybody here can do live recap & Caps or at least know someone who does so we can send him love calls from now :x  before the drama starts?? i can help with screen caps but not much...but we really need live recaper ..lot of us can't watch it live (like me for ex I ll be at work at that time :D

Guest sujin123

Park shin hye is the luckiest girl alive !! She acted with lee minho kim woobin and now with lee jong suk!! I wish it was me .. Haha anyway I'm waiting for this drama !!

Shin Jung Geun plays Park Shin-hye’s father
who His wife left him , and left her daughter under the care him
"he is a warm father for "Choi In Ha10153042_917273078301665_897517352601527

Jin Kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love) plays Park Shin-hye’s mother, a successful anchorwoman who divorced her husband and left her daughter entirely in his care. She left her daughter with a lot of residual pain, even though the heroine grows up under the care of a warm father and grandfather. I wonder if she becomes a reporter to try and cultivate a relationship with her mother
10389962_917171574978482_723245649730572
cr: Park Shin Hye Arab Fans Club 

Tidbits from Thailand Press Con

Cr: xina5959

2. “Choi Dalpo is a character that is not very forceful, quite serene but also very smart and burdened with lots of backstory… it’s like the combination of a lot of different characters I have played, so I am thinking a lot about how to play him.” 

3. Fans gave him a lot of ducks. He didn’t think he looked like a duck before, but now that he has seen it a lot, he’s starting to agree.

by hitoritabi  

just posting what s related to pinocchio and the duck thingy just to let u know when  u see fanarts of pinocchio with a docchi (duck ) face, know that they mean jong suk cz his nickname between fans is ddochi (duck) cz sometimes he does something with his mouth that makes him look like a duck ^_^ 

For ex  :D 

tumblr_ne2flwHZvL1sl7awmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ne2flwHZvL1sl7awmo2_500.jpg 

Docchi Po - Pinocchio fanart

Cr: LJS dC

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Pil Mo Plays Passionate Reporter In "Pinoccho"BY Julie Jones | Oct 31, 2014 12:13 PM EDT

Lee Pil Mo

Lee Pil Mo has confirmed that he will join the cast of the upcoming drama "Pinocchio" along with stars Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. The actor recently played the second lead in "Emergency Couple" with co-stars Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo.

In "Pinocchio" he will play Hwang Gyo Dong a reporter at the news organization that also employs the characters played by Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk.

Lee Pil Mo's no-nonsense character in "Emergency Couple" moped around a lot and so will his character in "Pinocchio." Hwang Gyo Dong is also not skilled at expressing his feelings so he keeps them to himself. But he is passionate about one thing. And that passion is pursuing the truth. As a reporter, he believes that revealing the truth can change the world.

He will have that passion in common with the reporter characters played by Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk.

Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha, an idealistic young reporter who cannot ever tell a lie. She never has the chance to become good at lying because if she even tries, her nose itches uncontrollably. Her problem is known as "Pinocchio syndrome" after the fairy tale character whose nose grew when he told a fib.

Lee Jong Suk plays Choi Dal Po, a reporter who used to be a taxi driver. His unkempt hair and clothes distract from the fact that he's gifted with all the skills needed to become a brilliant journalist. He is a diamond in the rough.

Lee Pil Mo won't play the second lead in this drama, as he also did in "Emergency Couple" and also in "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry." Those honors will go to model-turned-actor Kim Young Kwang, last seen in "Nine Plus Boys." In "Pinocchio" Kim Young Kwang plays the talented, handsome and well-dressed Seo Bum Jo. His character may seem like the real deal until Park Shin Hye's character discovers that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Lee Pil Mo has in the past said that he does not act for fame or money, although both those things are positive. He acts because he loves acting "insanely."

"Acting makes my heart leap," he said.

His participation in "Pinocchio" is yet another reason viewers are looking forward to this drama, which has already started script readings. Are you excited about the cast? Let us know.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/49218/20141031/lee-pil-mo-plays-pasionate-reporter-in-pinoccho.htm 

Lee Pil Mo Plays Passionate Reporter In "Pinoccho"

BY Julie Jones | Oct 31, 2014 12:13 PM EDT

Lee Pil Mo

Lee Pil Mo has confirmed that he will join the cast of the upcoming drama "Pinocchio" along with stars Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. The actor recently played the second lead in "Emergency Couple" with co-stars Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo.

In "Pinocchio" he will play Hwang Gyo Dong a reporter at the news organization that also employs the characters played by Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk.

Lee Pil Mo's no-nonsense character in "Emergency Couple" moped around a lot and so will his character in "Pinocchio." Hwang Gyo Dong is also not skilled at expressing his feelings so he keeps them to himself. But he is passionate about one thing. And that passion is pursuing the truth. As a reporter, he believes that revealing the truth can change the world.

He will have that passion in common with the reporter characters played by Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk.

Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha, an idealistic young reporter who cannot ever tell a lie. She never has the chance to become good at lying because if she even tries, her nose itches uncontrollably. Her problem is known as "Pinocchio syndrome" after the fairy tale character whose nose grew when he told a fib.

Lee Jong Suk plays Choi Dal Po, a reporter who used to be a taxi driver. His unkempt hair and clothes distract from the fact that he's gifted with all the skills needed to become a brilliant journalist. He is a diamond in the rough.

Lee Pil Mo won't play the second lead in this drama, as he also did in "Emergency Couple" and also in "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry." Those honors will go to model-turned-actor Kim Young Kwang, last seen in "Nine Plus Boys." In "Pinocchio" Kim Young Kwang plays the talented, handsome and well-dressed Seo Bum Jo. His character may seem like the real deal until Park Shin Hye's character discovers that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Lee Pil Mo has in the past said that he does not act for fame or money, although both those things are positive. He acts because he loves acting "insanely."

"Acting makes my heart leap," he said.

His participation in "Pinocchio" is yet another reason viewers are looking forward to this drama, which has already started script readings. Are you excited about the cast? Let us know.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/49218/20141031/lee-pil-mo-plays-pasionate-reporter-in-pinoccho.htm 

Hiccups kdramastar hiccups, I've seen many kdramastar articles that simply unreliable or mistakenly written.