[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest MarieN1430293183

Ok so I was out for two days and now I'm back with this BIG surprises: not only an official script reading but also the first official trailer! Thank you SBS! Let's hug! >:D<
About the trailer, I find it super cute that the question reminds Choi Dal Po of Choi In Na. I feel like they will have a kind of Answer Me series relationship (you know, they spend their time fighting against each other like real sibblings do but at the end, they can't deny their love for each other). The hair doesn't bother me. LJS is still hot (Who am I kidding? He will still be hot even with a crazy pink hair!). PSH hair is the same as Cha Eun Sang, wich is a no no for me. But I think it's because it's her high school hairdo (they are wearing their school uniform, right?). So hopefully, she will change her hairstyle when they will grow up.

Lastly, I want to say that I'm really sorry for My Lovely Girl fans, staff and actors. It must be hard for them to work in such condition when the rating doesn't follow you. Stay strong guys! You are all doing a great job!

Ok so I was out for two days and now I'm back with this BIG surprises: not only an official script reading but also the first official trailer! Thank you SBS! Let's hug! >

:D

<

About the trailer, I find it super cute that the question reminds Choi Dal Po of Choi In Na. I feel like they will have a kind of Answer Me series relationship (you know, they spend their time fighting against each other like real sibblings do but at the end, they can't deny their love for each other). The hair doesn't bother me. LJS is still hot (Who am I kidding? He will still be hot even with a crazy pink hair!). PSH hair is the same as Cha Eun Sang, wich is a no no for me. But I think it's because it's her high school hairdo (they are wearing their school uniform, right?). So hopefully, she will change her hairstyle when they will grow up.

Lastly, I want to say that I'm really sorry for My Lovely Girl fans, staff and actors. It must be hard for them to work in such condition when the rating doesn't follow you. Stay strong guys! You are all doing a great job!

Really feel sorry for what happening in MLG also, I've read in their forum that the writer is having difficulty with the script, sad I wish this is not happening regardless with the chemistry, ,I believe that they do have a very sweet and innocent charm, me liking the set up, Park Hye Run made another love story that touch the hearts of the people.

First.......may I say that thanks to the earlier published character description and endless discussions and fan pictures mirroring our fears..........I am actually relieved to see his final appearance with this version of bowl cut!
I feel that LJS in this very short teaser has been able to loose himself in his character to the extent that I am not seeing him but Choi Dopal. He seem to be recalling and thinking of Choi in Ha having the syndrome when the question was asked of him.....

I feel myself getting excited to watch him and the story behind this sad appearance. Bowl cut for me now is a non issue .......anyways intelligent men are always fascinating. Before we get tired of it we will see him transformed. We will be very much involved in the developing story and it's characters till then.

The next teaser might be that of Shinhye . If not then it will be the last one since the story is based around her character. The silhouette in the teaser reminds me of CES and I hope that is the only resemblance and in actual it will be different specially since she will be wearing a uniform in few episodes. But then again the character is completely different so we would not relate at all irrespective of her hair or uniform.

On a side note.....@Rania Zeid: surely you can't be feeling bad now! We haven't heard your comment on his final appearance.....I was with you all along on it with my dislike for the BC but I knew he would carry it off...... :)

MarieN

said: Ok so I was out for two days and now I'm back with this BIG surprises: not only an official script reading but also the first official trailer! Thank you SBS! Let's hug! >

:D

<

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"“PINOCCHIO” FIRST TEASER UNVEILS LEE JONG SEOK’S SHAGGY Hair

022.jpg

Pinocchio‘s official website is up and prepare to be surprised by Lee Jong Seok‘s appearance, which is revealed in the first teaser :) The teaser shows a him in the spotlight of what seems to be a game show … Hmm, wonder what that’s about …

The drama follows young, newbie reporters, with Park Shin Hye‘s Choi In Ha being afflicted with a Pinocchio syndrome. That is, whenever she tells a lie, she hiccups uncontrollably. Meanwhile, despite his handsomeness, Lee Jong Seok‘s Choi Dal Po tends to be ignored due to his bedraggled look. Underneath all his scruffiness, he is intelligent and articulate.

Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi make up the second leads of the show.

Pinocchio is set to air on SBS on November 12th.
cr; Couch  Kimichi

One of several reasons why I like the male character in a drama is because of his hairdo. That's why I love LJS in IHYV. But then I saw the pic of LJS as Dal Po in Pinocchio.... I was like... omona... omona.... Jong Suk, WWWRRREEAAALLLLYYYY??????

o089jo.jpg

But since you are still LJS, I still love you, tho! :x

By the way, I have read the character description of In Ha. Gonna love her ;)) and as one of you said that the relationship of Dal Po and In Ha will be like the one in Reply series, I love this drama more :)

Article about Pinocchio's first teaser and Jong Suk's hair..i mean look :D  /:)  

Article: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109990688

Embedded image permalink

____________________________________________________________________________________________

bannersource: http://withljongsuk.com/  

NileRose

said:

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"“PINOCCHIO” FIRST TEASER UNVEILS LEE JONG SEOK’S SHAGGY Hair

cr; Couch  Kimichi