Noh Hyun Jung Saying "good-bye"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

*sigh* I hate how rich families look down on jobs like entertainers. Why should she have to quit her GREAT job just because they're a bunch of old-fashioned snobs?

But I digress...

I hope she and her husband will be very happy together. I wish her all the best. And I'll miss her. :(

Another smart, intelligent, beautiful woman's talents are wasted... :rolleyes::ph34r:

Guest urbanature

From what I know...near San Francisco or Berkeley, CA. Near where I am. Tee Hee.

...That would be so awesome. I live basically 20 minutes from Berkeley & 30 from SF. XD I want to meet her.

But it's so sad that she's leaving. T_T She's so smart & pretty...

Guest MCYOO<3

i'm gonna miss her on star golden bell!! well, i hope she has a happy married life in america...ahaha, i'm gonna miss her and kim jae dong's

little love spark lol

Guest sharonz

Oh man, I knew she was getting married but i didn't know she was moving to america... thats so sad. I love her on Star Golden Bell and Sang Sang Plus. darn. I wish her the best, but I know Korea fans will miss her. She's awesome.

Guest lenakeem

wait wait wait.. -- shes NEVER EVER EVER EVER gonna come back?. dude thats bs. stargolden ball and sangsangplus is so.. weird without her!!.. sldfjkslkdfjlskdfj.

Guest kiwi1430261477

Wow I never knew she was going to move after she got married...I'm really going to miss her :( A lot of shows on KBS just aren't going to be the same...

Guest Janice<3

aww poor hyunjung >_< lets just hope this marriage isn't based on money but love... she shouldn't be crying... well good luck to her

LMAO! i see sam hemington in the background of star golden bell, he's so funny

Guest ohnoitsme

oh no!! she's leaving everything?!?!? this makes me so sad....seriously, no one can replace her in sangsang plus and star golden bell....:(

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

Aug, dang it! I'm so going to miss her on Ssang Ssang Plus, and the gus making fun of her~ lol.

I hope has a wonderful life as a wedded wife, and that hopefully, they don't divorce in like 2-3 months/years like all the other celebrity couples. I hope they stay married untill they die~ muhhaha. Or am I being to mean? Oh well~ ^^

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

I'd never leave if I were her.

even if im marrying the chairman. haha whatever.

good luck to her. im gna miss her on game shows

Guest ESTHER.

AWW, im gonna miss her so much. :(

she hasnt even been on tv for that long either.. :' (

congratulations on ur marriage nohhyunjung <3

Guest m a t e r i a l * g i r l

^She's getting married and living in america?

Awwww.... no!!!

I bet you that she is DEFINITELY going to miss your anchor life!

How can she do this?!

She's gonna regret it!

Achoring > Marriage.

I kid.

But so sad.

aww man. theres nothing good in the USA

lol... get me outtt of this freaking country!!!

Archived