Noh Hyun Jung Saying "good-bye"

Guest desertseatingoceans

It's too bad that she leaving what she loves to do. I wish her the best in the new life she's going to start with her husband.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chellenaruto1990

yeaaaa

i guess she really liked him or sumthin... but i guess it doesnt hurt that he's like filthy rich! haha but still~ she should have just continued with her job- watever.

and by the wway

i highly doubt shes movin to SF area cuz the reason shes going to amerca in the first place is cuz her fiancee is goin school in america at......

MIT!!!massachusetts institute of techology aka like a top notch school like harvarddddd

crazy huh??

Guest Kay*Kay

awww she's leaving her mcing career too!! awww star golden bell will never be the same!

i loved her on that show caz she's so smart and nobody can beat her haha.

wow such a dramatic change.. getting married and moving to america.

i remember guys used to ask her out all the time on the shows lol.

hopefully she's happy with her soon to be husband and future

Guest kaedul

yeaaaa

i guess she really liked him or sumthin... but i guess it doesnt hurt that he's like filthy rich! haha but still~ she should have just continued with her job- watever.

and by the wway

i highly doubt shes movin to SF area cuz the reason shes going to amerca in the first place is cuz her fiancee is goin school in america at......

MIT!!!massachusetts institute of techology aka like a top notch school like harvarddddd

crazy huh??

yeaa thats what i hear too.. that they'd be residing in Boston... anyway im going to miss her on all my favorite game shows. as long as shes happy... :D

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

awwww what? T_T this is sad TT^TT i'm going to miss her on Star Golden Bell..she made it more interesting and funny with her comments and this one episdoe T_T;;

well..it's always sad to leave a place but i DO hope she does come back on television once in a while to say a hello :) i hope she succeeds in US and i hope she has a good family life :)

T_T but i also hope she visits korea sometime :X or chicago! :X

Archived