[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

So guys.......

Do you think we can complete 100 pages before the last episode :P

Just curious ;)

Ofcourse we can @sanika!!!

Btw I laughed so hard, even if I rewatched idl how many times this episode at this scene:

Apa: of all people, you had to choose a scaredy-cat, who would stammer and whimper if he gets hit just once!

tomoyo1010 said: tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

@sanika #:-S thank you. Is it ok. Or should I submit a clearer one ;;)

Does anyone knows young MS's IG, I need to stalk him, no, no, following him >-)

He might receive a letter from mua!!!

T

Edited

Thanks @AdelaM

@sanika #:-S thank you. Is it ok. Or should I submit a clearer one ;

;)

Does anyone knows young MS's IG, I need to stalk him, no, no, following him >-)

He might receive a letter from mua!!!

@namyo great! Thank youuuu!!!

Here his profile :D

http://i.instagram.com/son_seungwon/

Another funny scene:

YS: first, when you come to your girlfriend's house, use the door!

JH: got it :) (he wants a big hug, but ys pushing him :P)

YS: second, if you want to go out with your girlfriend, you have first to introduce yourself to gf's dad and get his permission!

JH: ahhh, that's a little....

@namyo Welcome to the club! I was staring at my phone for an hour and thinking how to write a audio message? Then dying from embarrassment. Then thinking how to get audio message from my phone into my e-mail and how to convert it in mp3? Right now I'm learning picture editing.. not good.. because i don't know where to get pictures :D :D

@zebiekste what kind of picture do you need? There is photobucket or tumblr where you can find thousands of pic dear or fb or this thread! Here you could find lots of Hd pictures too :) the majority of the pict I have I have them from the chingus here :)

Chingus, i need your input for the lifestyle section of the newspaper - with Healer done by Tuesday, what alternate activities (other than watching a drama ... ) would we recommend to finally wean off Healer ... be creative :-) 

OK this is a little raw, but since I'm running out of time, I'm just posting it.
(@sanika just updated that we have till the 10th, so I will hold on before I send it over to you guys and try to see if I can edit. I admit my brain is fried so I may not be able to. LOL)
Choi Myung Hee's Monologue is up on my tumblr. But apologies first - didn't have much time to plan, reread and reedit so it's pretty sloppy and raw. Still have some other things to chase before the deadline, but I hope I get to reedit. :)

@dk_sadia‌ I was just looking at his gorgeous pictures 3:-O he's mighty good.

@zebiekste‌ hahaha chingu. Since I'm wearing braces it was hard. I went to the dentist yesterday. So that's why ot took me more than a day to complete. I'm tempted to make more. Hahaha. But for each actor. Omo!!!!!!